Golf and Ski
- Snow park builders on National Geographic Channel
Sometimes the task feels as monumental as moving a mountain to the crews who work for Snow Park Technologies (SPT).
- U.S. Alpine Championships will return to Squaw
Squaw Valley announced on Tuesday that it would be hosting the 2014 U.S. Alpine Championships. The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association had
- Carmel Valley Ranch offers upscale getaway
Downtown Carmel, roughly a one-square-mile village, features small cottages, modest homes, upscale art galleries, plus both trendy and homespun restaurants.
- Beautiful Martis Camp in Lake Tahoe caters to families
Make no mistake, Tom Fazio created quite the golf cathedral amid this magnificent, high Sierra mountain landscape at this planned North Lake Tahoe community.
- Lake Tahoe's cross country skiing locations
Although many people worldwide recognize the Lake Tahoe region as a great place for skiing and snowboarding, a less publicized fact is the area offers a number of great places to go cross country skiing as well.
- Diamond Oaks Golf Course: Friendly track featuring classic layout
This is one of those ego-massaging golf courses, a track that typically makes the average golfer want to return for another visit. The chance of putting up low numbers is always a possibility.
- Year-round Junior Golf instruction offered
Both Morgan Creek and Sunset Whitney golf courses are now offering year-round instructional programs for junior golfers of all ages.