Roseville celebrates National Night Out
Neighborhoods throughout Roseville are getting together Tuesday night, August 2, to celebrate the 28th Annual National Night Out--American's Night Out Against Crime! On National Night Out, neighbors and City of Roseville staff join forces to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
- Generate support for, and participation in, local anti-crime programs;
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships; and
- Send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and illegal activities will not be tolerated.
Many neighborhoods are planning potlucks, block parties and other get-togethers. Here are a few of the larger events, where drop-ins are welcome:
- The Folsom Road Neighborhood is hosting music and a potluck by the stage in Royer Park from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The Cresthaven Neighborhood Association will have their traditional big barbeque and potluck in Cresthaven Park from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Roseville Heights will meet at the North Roseville Rec Center at 313 High Street from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., with games, a water slide, face painting and other fun for the whole family.
- The Blue Oaks Neighborhood Association is celebrating at Veteran's Memorial Park North on Crocker Ranch Road from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.. The festivities include a bounce house for the kids.
- The West Park and Fiddyment Farms Neighborhood Associations are gathering in Nichols Park, behind Chilton Middle School from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., with hot dogs, jump houses and home safety demonstrations .
The Roseville Police Department thanks Target and their employees for their generous yearly support of National Night Out.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines4 Arrrested in South Sac Triple HomicideSacramento County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Detectives have made four arrests in connection to the recent murder of three family members in South Sacramento.
Five Steps to Sell Your HomeRealtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, gives five proven tips to help homeowners prepare their homes to be sold.
Supervisors Look to Next Year's Budget ChallengesAuburn, CA- Ahead of the county's submission June 7 of a draft budget for the next fiscal year, the board of supervisors considered expected funding needs and challenges.
PCWA Raises Credit Rating, Refinances DebtAUBURN, Calif. - The Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) announced that it has completed the refinancing of approximately $26 million of its debt.
PlacerGROWN Farmers' Markets Opening for Summer SeasonRoseville, CA- Four seasonal PlacerGROWN Farmers' Markets are opening for the 2016 summer season, providing a plethora of produce options for residents of Placer County
Roseville Flash Crime Report (5.3.16)Roseville, CA- Flash crime report digest summary update for Roseville, CA on May 2, 2016.
Chrysler 200: Improved and solid midsize sedanRoseville, CA- Looking to make a move upward and become more of a challenger to its competitors, the folks at Chrysler completely redesigned the Chrysler 200
Roseville Gas Prices Up and DownRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville and the region have trended upward this past week. However, at some of low price leaders in Roseville
Creating More Inclusive Zoos and MuseumsNot long last week after featuring a 35-year-old man named "Tony" (a pseudonym), who became legally blind at birth due to retinopathy of prematurity (ROP),
Marijuana Cultivation Discussion at Roseville City Council MeetingRoseville, CA- At the May 4th Roseville City Council Meeting, representatives from Placer County will provide an opportunity for the public to provide input on Placer County's current efforts
Placer Land Trust Acquires 40 Acres along North Fork of American RiverPlacer Land Trust is very pleased to announce that in early April it acquired 40 acres of gorgeous land along the North Fork American River at the bottom of the Green Valley Trail.
$20 Pet Adoptions at Placer County's Auburn ShelterFacing a spring surplus of rescue pets - and in celebration of National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day April 30 - Placer County's Auburn animal services center will lower adoption fees
NEWS: In Case You Missed It