Roseville celebrates National Night Out
Neighborhoods throughout Roseville are getting together Tuesday night, August 2, to celebrate the 28th Annual National Night Out--American's Night Out Against Crime! On National Night Out, neighbors and City of Roseville staff join forces to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
- Generate support for, and participation in, local anti-crime programs;
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships; and
- Send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and illegal activities will not be tolerated.
Many neighborhoods are planning potlucks, block parties and other get-togethers. Here are a few of the larger events, where drop-ins are welcome:
- The Folsom Road Neighborhood is hosting music and a potluck by the stage in Royer Park from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The Cresthaven Neighborhood Association will have their traditional big barbeque and potluck in Cresthaven Park from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Roseville Heights will meet at the North Roseville Rec Center at 313 High Street from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., with games, a water slide, face painting and other fun for the whole family.
- The Blue Oaks Neighborhood Association is celebrating at Veteran's Memorial Park North on Crocker Ranch Road from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.. The festivities include a bounce house for the kids.
- The West Park and Fiddyment Farms Neighborhood Associations are gathering in Nichols Park, behind Chilton Middle School from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., with hot dogs, jump houses and home safety demonstrations .
The Roseville Police Department thanks Target and their employees for their generous yearly support of National Night Out.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$5.2 Billion in New Transportation Taxes for California ResidentsCalifornia finally passes a long awaited transportation funding bill May 2017. The California Legislature just passed a new Transportation Funding Bill
Wine Adventures Crushes It with Feast for the SensesPlacerville, CA- Wineries in this part of California know how to throw a great party.
Roseville Gas Prices Leaderboard Shifts SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices remained relatively flat this past week in Roseville. Sam's Club nudged Costco from atop the low price leaderboard
Walgreen Co. Pays $9.86M to Settle Allegations of Improper Medi Cal BillingsWalgreens has paid $9.86 million to resolve allegations that it violated the federal False Claims Act
BottleRock Napa Valley 2017 Williams Sonoma Culinary Stage LineupNAPA, CA, -- Situated in the heart of America's wine and food playground, BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has announced that Martha Stewart, José Andrés and Masaharu Morimoto
Lincoln's Community Christian School RelocatingLINCOLN - Lincoln's Community Christian School, which has been serving the community since 1995, announced today that it will be moving for the 2017-18 school year to a new location
2017 Subaru Impreza: Still very impressiveRoseville, CA-The Impreza has been a strong seller for Subaru for years. Offered in hatchback or sedan mode, Impreza sales lean 60 percent toward the hatchback model, which was test driven here
Students to Bring History to Life May 6-7Rocklin, CA - The National History Day - California (NHD-CA) competition returns to William Jessup University (WJU) in Rocklin on May 6-7 for the third consecutive year
Robert M. Maxey Leaves Legacy of Service and LoveRobert M. Maxey, whose ministry to young people throughout the Greater Sacramento area touched thousands of lives over the last two decades
Roseville Flash Crime Report (4.21.17)Roseville, CA- Digest summary update of select crimes for Roseville Police activity for the period covering April 14- 21, 2017.
Northern California's Wettest Year on RecordAt its April 20 meeting, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors received news that April showers have boosted Northern California
Jeffrey Zahniser, SCOE's 2018 Teacher of the YearSacramento, CA- Culinary Arts instructor Jeffrey Zahniser walked into school today fully prepared to teach his students another lesson about the art of cooking
NEWS: In Case You Missed It