Roseville Christmas Tree Disposal Options
The City of Roseville is offering the following guidelines for the recycling and drop-off disposal of Christmas trees. Trees are being recycled into compost or wood chips.
There are three easy ways to recycle your tree:
1. The best way to dispose of your Christmas tree is to place unflocked trees in your green waste bin. Remove all branches and cut the trunk into sizes small enough to fit within the bin. Make sure the tree fits completely within the bin with the lid closed. This is the most cost effective disposal solution which reduces city costs and helps keep your utility rates low.
2. Take unflocked trees to one of the City's Christmas tree drop-off sites on any of the following dates: December 25, 2012 through January 6, 2013. Be sure to remove all tree stands, lights and ornaments before dropping off the tree.
The drop-off sites are:
- Maidu Park - 1550 Maidu Dr, Roseville, CA 95661 (Map it)
- Mahany Park - 1545 Pleasant Grove, Roseville (Map it)
- Saugstad Park - 100 Buljan Drive, Roseville (Map it)
3. As a community service and fundraiser, Roseville Boy Scouts of America troops will pick up Christmas trees throughout the city on December 29 and 30, 2012 and January 5 and 6, 2013. Simply place your tree at the curb before 9:00 a.m. Donations are appreciated and are used to cover
Boy Scout Summer Camp costs.
After the dates listed above, Roseville residents can dispose of their trees at the Western Regional Landfill (3033 Fiddyment Road). For hours, rates and directions visit www.WPWMA.com.
Rocklin residents are advised NOT to place trees in their greenwaste can
Rocklin residents may drop off their Christmas trees starting December 29th through January 6th at the following locations.
- Rocklin Twin Oaks Park - 5500 Park Drive
- Johnson-Springview Park - 5480 Fifth Street
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacer County Hoteliers: Taxman Cometh Airbnb, Vacation Rentals By Owner, inns or hotels. If you provide lodging in Placer County, you're required to collect Transient Occupancy Tax
Lake Tahoe Bound? Be prepared and patientTAHOE CITY, Calif. -- As Northern California prepares for the second and third storms of a week-long string of weather systems, Placer County is reminding residents and visitors
New California Laws 2017 (Part 15)Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 15 includes criminal gangs, property taxes, real estate licenses, terrorist activity, child abuse, voting: felons, human trafficking
Study: Lung Cancer Patients Not Receiving TreatmentA national study by researchers at UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center has found that a significant number of lung cancer patients are not receiving treatment.
$21 Million for Regional Small BusinessesThe Capital Region Small Business Development Center (SBDC) has surpassed significant milestones in helping regional businesses
Rocklin Preschoolers Donate to Children in NeedROCKLIN, CA, - Students at Merryhill Preschool in Rocklin collected 69 pairs of pajamas to benefit local children in need for the holidays.
Bust Water Use Myths in Water Spots Video ContestLocal area middle and high school students can win cash prizes and the opportunity to view their video on the Raley Field Jumbotron
Placer SPCA seeks 2017 Hero Awards NominationsRoseville, CA - Placer SPCA is seeking nominations for the 2017 Hero Awards, to be presented at the 16th annual Funny Bones Comedy & Awards Night
Beatles vs. Stones Tribute at Harlows this MarchThe debate between the Beatles and the Rolling Stones has been going on ever since they first crossed paths on the charts 53 years ago
Man Still Recovering from TBITwo years back, I featured Daniel Mignerey who somehow survived life-threatening injuries on February 6, 2015
Rocklin Library hosts Lend A Heart Therapy DogsRocklin, CA- The Doggone Good Reading Group meets the second Tuesday of every month from 3:30 to 4:30 at the Rocklin Library
Placer Vineyards granted Regional General PermitJust west of Roseville, Placer Vineyards was granted its Regional General Permit
NEWS: In Case You Missed It