Roseville Christmas Tree Disposal Options
The City of Roseville is offering the following guidelines for the recycling and drop-off disposal of Christmas trees. Trees are being recycled into compost or wood chips.
There are three easy ways to recycle your tree:
1. The best way to dispose of your Christmas tree is to place unflocked trees in your green waste bin. Remove all branches and cut the trunk into sizes small enough to fit within the bin. Make sure the tree fits completely within the bin with the lid closed. This is the most cost effective disposal solution which reduces city costs and helps keep your utility rates low.
2. Take unflocked trees to one of the City's Christmas tree drop-off sites on any of the following dates: December 25, 2012 through January 6, 2013. Be sure to remove all tree stands, lights and ornaments before dropping off the tree.
The drop-off sites are:
- Maidu Park - 1550 Maidu Dr, Roseville, CA 95661 (Map it)
- Mahany Park - 1545 Pleasant Grove, Roseville (Map it)
- Saugstad Park - 100 Buljan Drive, Roseville (Map it)
3. As a community service and fundraiser, Roseville Boy Scouts of America troops will pick up Christmas trees throughout the city on December 29 and 30, 2012 and January 5 and 6, 2013. Simply place your tree at the curb before 9:00 a.m. Donations are appreciated and are used to cover
Boy Scout Summer Camp costs.
After the dates listed above, Roseville residents can dispose of their trees at the Western Regional Landfill (3033 Fiddyment Road). For hours, rates and directions visit www.WPWMA.com.
Rocklin residents are advised NOT to place trees in their greenwaste can
Rocklin residents may drop off their Christmas trees starting December 29th through January 6th at the following locations.
- Rocklin Twin Oaks Park - 5500 Park Drive
- Johnson-Springview Park - 5480 Fifth Street
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesCraft Beer to Explore in Napa ValleyNapa Valley, CA,- The Napa Valley is renowned for its mastery of the grape, but it is also gaining appeal for its craft breweries and taprooms that offer IPAs, ambers, wheats, pilsners, porters and more
Sacramento County Fair May 24- 28Sacramento, Calif., - Excitement, anticipation, and exhilaration await attendees of the 82nd annual Sacramento County Fair!
Stroke Awareness: Knowing the signs can help save livesEvery 40 seconds someone in the U.S. has a stroke, according to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Sacramento Museums to Hold Rally at State CapitolSACRAMENTO, Calif. - In 2018, Sacramento Area Museums is celebrating 20 years as a collaborative organization and plans to mark the important milestone with a rally
Capital Classic Hockey Tournament in RosevilleRoseville, CA - Placer Valley Tourism is thrilled to be teaming up with Capital Thunder Youth Hockey to bring the inaugural Capital Classic Hockey Tournament
Placer County HHS Programs National Achievement AwardsAuburn, CA,- Nine Placer County programs have been recognized with an Achievement Award from the National Association of Counties this year
Vibes & Vines Concert Featuring Michael Franti & Friends to Benefit Do It For The LoveBottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
Lake Tahoe's Ridge Resorts' Kelly Smith named Associate Of The Year(STATELINE, Nev.) - Kelly Smith, lead loan servicing specialist and the newly awarded employee of the year at The Ridge Resorts, is packing her bags
Napa Valley Health and Wellness Choices AboundNapa Valley, CA-- The Napa Valley offers many health and wellness options for visitors, and the valley's resorts and spas are creating unique and memorable guest experiences
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats Tour DatesLast night, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats performed their lead single "You Worry Me" on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Eldorado Resorts debuts THE ROW in RenoRENO, Nev. -Eldorado Resorts, Inc. presents a one of a kind, unified and distinguished resort experience with the addition of THE ROW-a newly branded destination in the heart of Reno
WJU Warriors Fall in Tight Battle with PioneersLINCOLN, Calif. - Jessup baseball took the field for their second game of the NAIA Opening Round at McBean Park facing No. 3 Antelope Valley, both teams undefeated
NEWS: In Case You Missed It