Roseville Christmas Tree Disposal Options
The City of Roseville is offering the following guidelines for the recycling and drop-off disposal of Christmas trees. Trees are being recycled into compost or wood chips.
There are three easy ways to recycle your tree:
1. The best way to dispose of your Christmas tree is to place unflocked trees in your green waste bin. Remove all branches and cut the trunk into sizes small enough to fit within the bin. Make sure the tree fits completely within the bin with the lid closed. This is the most cost effective disposal solution which reduces city costs and helps keep your utility rates low.
2. Take unflocked trees to one of the City's Christmas tree drop-off sites on any of the following dates: December 25, 2012 through January 6, 2013. Be sure to remove all tree stands, lights and ornaments before dropping off the tree.
The drop-off sites are:
- Maidu Park - 1550 Maidu Dr, Roseville, CA 95661 (Map it)
- Mahany Park - 1545 Pleasant Grove, Roseville (Map it)
- Saugstad Park - 100 Buljan Drive, Roseville (Map it)
3. As a community service and fundraiser, Roseville Boy Scouts of America troops will pick up Christmas trees throughout the city on December 29 and 30, 2012 and January 5 and 6, 2013. Simply place your tree at the curb before 9:00 a.m. Donations are appreciated and are used to cover
Boy Scout Summer Camp costs.
After the dates listed above, Roseville residents can dispose of their trees at the Western Regional Landfill (3033 Fiddyment Road). For hours, rates and directions visit www.WPWMA.com.
Rocklin residents are advised NOT to place trees in their greenwaste can
Rocklin residents may drop off their Christmas trees starting December 29th through January 6th at the following locations.
- Rocklin Twin Oaks Park - 5500 Park Drive
- Johnson-Springview Park - 5480 Fifth Street
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBest & Worst Cities for People with DisabilitiesThe results are in for 2016's Best & Worst Cities for People with Disabilities.
Allyhoos Comfort Young Hospital PatientsIt all began with her own physical suffering, and through this suffering she has helped heal others.
Seniors First Receives Grant from Alzheimer's Foundation of AmericaSeniors First, located in Auburn, has announced the receipt of a $5,000 grant from the Alzheimer's Foundation of America
UC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center Grant RenewedThe UC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center, which investigates cognitive aging and dementia, has received renewed funding of $6.9 million
Roseville Gas Prices Ticking UpwardRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville and surrounding communities continue to push upward
Roseville Woman Sentenced to 14 Year Prison SentenceRachel Siders, 41, of Roseville, was sentenced to 14 and a half years in prison for her involvement in mortgage fraud schemes that cost financial institutions over $17 million
Hyundai Santa Fe has two diverse modelsRoseville, CA - One of Hyundai's more impressive vehicles is the Santa Fe, a sport utility vehicle that seats either five or seven people, depending on the model chosen
Lincoln Showcase: Fun, Exceptionally DoneLincoln, CA- Under a clear and comfortably warm autumn sky, Lincoln once again rose to the occasion for the annual Lincoln Showcase
WJU Opens New Science LabROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup University recently announced the opening of its new Gandy Chemistry Lab to students this semester, thus paving the way
Sacramento Capital Cup Fundraising Shatters $500,000 Goal Roseville, Calif. - Organizers of the Sacramento Capital Cup announced that they have surpassed their $500,000 fundraising goal
Video: Roseville State of the City AddressRoseville, CA- Roseville Mayor Carol Garcia kicks off the 2016 State of the City address highlighting the city of Roseville's strengths.
Paid Placer County Poll Workers NeededAUBURN, Calif. -- Can't get enough of this year's election? The best seats in the house on Election Day are still available - and we'll pay you to take them.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It