New California Laws for 2013 (Part 3)
Part 3 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 3
- AB 480 - Insurance, solid waste facilities.
- AB 481 - Political Reform Act of 1974, campaign disclosure.
- AB 482 - Ventura Port District, dredging contracts.
- AB 491 - General acute care hospitals, cardiac catheterization.
- AB 492 - Public transportation agencies, administrative penalties.
- AB 510 - Radiation control, health facilities and clinics, records.
- AB 511 - Aeronautics, meteorological towers.
- AB 517 - Ratifies the compact for the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria.
- AB 523 - Ethanol, Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program.
- AB 526 - Delinquency and gang intervention and prevention grants, evidence-based principles and practices.
- AB 549 - Recycling, electronic waste.
- AB 573 - Alcoholic beverages, tied-house restrictions.
- AB 578 - Public utilities, natural gas pipelines, safety.
- AB 589 - Medical school scholarships.
- AB 593 - Domestic violence, battering, recall and resentencing.
- AB 610 - Vehicles, specialized license plates, Veterinary Medical Board.
- AB 633 - California State University, acquisition or replacement of motor vehicles.
- AB 644 - Schools, average daily attendance, online instruction.
- AB 685 - State water policy.
- AB 733 - Pupil records, privacy rights.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
- New California Laws for 2013 (Monday, December 31, 2012)
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business. Staying abreast of new state laws that possibly affect you can be an overwhelming task.
- New California Laws for 2013 (Part 2) (Tuesday, January 01, 2013)
Part 2 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacer County Sports Tourism Filling Hotels Memorial Day WeekendThe ASA Memorial Day Classic and Rocklin Pony Baseball Tournament, with support from Placer Valley Tourism, are hosting their annual Memorial Day weekend
$1.3 Million Savings in Placer Water Agency Refinance?Directors of the Placer County Water Agency on Thursday (May 16) approved a debt restructuring that is expected to save the agency $1.3 million
Woman Taunted as a TeenagerMy featured person this week agreed to be interviewed only under condition of anonymity. Janet" was born with
Bayside West Church Opens Registration for Breakaway 2013Bayside West Community Church's annual summer camp for kids that includes in-depth Bible stories, wet and wild games, awesome music, and
Roseville Students Awarded for Anti-Tobacco ArtworkAndrew Kurtz, a 17-year-old senior at Roseville's Woodcreek High School, was shocked to look up from his desk and see his parents and a group of photographers
Child Support Services Open House in Rocklin May 21Placer County's Department of Child Support Services is hosting a monthly "Open House" seminar to provide information to residents interested in learning more about the services it provides.
Deals: Thunder Valley Concert Ticket PackagesLINCOLN - Guests will have the chance to purchase a limited number of exclusive season ticket packages for Thunder Valley Casino Resort's much anticipated Summer Concert Series this Saturday, May 18.
Roseville Company Buys Huntington Park Complex for $11 Million USA Properties Fund Inc. has acquired Huntington Plaza Apartments, a 184-unit senior housing community in Huntington Park in central Los Angeles County.