New California Laws for 2013 (Part 6)
Part 6 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 6
- AB 1266 - Vehicles, recreational off-highway vehicles.
- AB 1277 - Sherman Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Law.
- AB 1301 - Retail tobacco sales, STAKE Act.
- AB 1320 - Alcoholic beverages, licenses.
- AB 1325 - Business filings, fictitious business name statements.
- AB 1337 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB 1345 - Local government, audits.
- AB 1354 - Civil procedure, discovery, objections.
- AB 1359 - Public social services, CalFresh.
- AB 1404 - Vehicles, additional registration fees, vehicle-theft crimes.
- AB 1406 - Dissolution of marriage, proceedings.
- AB 1413 - Elections.
- AB 1422 - Safe, Clean, and Reliable Drinking Water Supply Act of 2012, submission to voters.
- AB 1427 - Food facilities, sanitization.
- AB 1432 - Crimes.
- AB 1434 - Child abuse reporting, mandated reporters.
- AB 1435 - Child abuse reporting, athletic personnel.
- AB 1436 - Voter Registration
- AB 1442 - Pharmaceutical waste.
- AB 1443 - Home furnishings, inspections, reimbursement
- AB 1445 - Jails, county inmate welfare funds.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
- New California Laws for 2013 (Part 5) (Friday, January 04, 2013)
Part 5 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacer SPCA Microchip Clinic in Auburn May 25Roseville, CA - Placer SPCA is holding a Microchip Clinic on Saturday, May 25, at the Placer SPCA in Auburn, located at 1482 Grass Valley Highway.
Waiting for the AppraisalSacramento Realtor and short sale expert, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville. Writes about the how difficult it has been for appraisers to keep up with the rapidly increasing prices in the Sacramento area housing market.
Roseville Crime Report Update (5-22-13)The weekly crime report for Roseville, California for May 22, 2013.
Video: Congressman Tom McClintock Blasts IRS Congressman Tom McClintock today delivered the following remarks on the House floor discussing the IRS Scandal:
Alcohol Ban and Price Hikes for Memorial Day WeekendEntrance fees to Sacramento County Regional Parks will increase during the Memorial Day weekend. Regional Parks is implementing temporary
California Microstamp Law Applauded by Brady CampaignAfter years of countless delays, the cutting-edge 'Microstamping' law in California has recently gone into effect. The law requires all new semi-automatic handguns to come equipped
Auburn Plane Crash Victims IdentifiedThe victims in yesterday's plane crash in Auburn have been identified as pilot Bruce Albright Rhymes, 6-8-53, and Kathy Lorraine Rhymes, 2-3-55, husband and wife from Susanville.
Contract Talks with City of Roseville and Police Officers StallRoseville - The Roseville Police Officers' Association (RPOA), representing 103 sworn police officers whose job it is to protect the Roseville community, announced today that contract talks with the City have broken down.