New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Print This Article
Placer County News HeadlinesRob McAllister Joins Halldin Public RelationsROCKLIN - Longtime Sacramento news reporter Rob McAllister, who became well known for his reporting at both KFBK 1530 radio and KOVR CBS 13 television in Sacramento
Roseville Burglars Evade PoliceRoseville, CA - Police officers searched the Crescendo Drive area extensively today after a resident reported an attempted burglary
Newcastle Resident Elected Region Governor of SoroptomistJacqueline "Jackie" DeMartini, of Newcastle, California is serving a two-year term as Sierra Nevada Region Governor of Soroptimist, an international volunteer organization for women.
10 Year Old Girl Abducted in CarmichaelAt approximately 3:00AM, an unknown white male adult entered a residence through an unlocked door and removed a child under the age of ten years old from the residence against her will.
Writing Your Life Story Workshop September 13thBud Gardner, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul, part of the New York Times best-selling series, will conduct a workshop, How to Write Your Life Story, on Saturday, Sept. 13th
Jessup Gala to Celebrate 75th Anniversary on September 20thROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University will host the Jessup Gala on Saturday, September 20 from 6-9 p.m. The dinner and program festivities raise funds for student scholarships.
Brandman University Adding Roseville LocationRoseville,CA -- Brandman University will be locating at 400 Sunrise Blvd. The 9,182 square foot tenant improvement is valued at over $300,000.
Roseville California Crime Brief (8.31.14)Roseville, CA - Roseville California crime brief update report for August 31, 2014.
Acura ILX: Luxury Vehicle, Reasonable PriceFor car shoppers looking for an upscale luxury sedan that doesn't arrive with a luxurious price tag, Acura debuted the ILX a year ago and its back for 2014 virtually unchanged
People with Autism Especially VulnerablePerhaps like you, recently I read of an incident in Okeechobee, Florida, in which an 18-year-old man was recorded on video beating, choking, kicking, and holding a knife to the throat of a 16-year-old boy with autism.
54 Year Old Roseville Woman Killed with Own VehicleRoseville- 54-year-old Bernadette Ann Richardson was killed when her SUV rolled backwards as she was retrieving a bicycle from her 1997 Ford Explorer.
Photos: Napa Earthquake DamageWe recently had the opportunity to tour Napa following the magnitude 6.0 earthquake. The downtown area of Napa which contains many older buildings was hit especially hard.