New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesFatal Accident Involving Employee Closes Squaw ValleySquaw Valley, Calif.- A fatal incident occurred at Squaw Valley involving a ski patroller at 8:35 AM this morning during avalanche control activities
Locals Step up to Protect our Natural Wonders...Forever"Forever" is a daunting amount of time, yet supporters of Placer Land Trust fully embrace the challenge in their commitment to protecting our important landscapes
2017 Honda Ridgeline a very unique truckRoseville, CA- After a two-year absence, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline has emerged and the consensus is it's better than ever.
Residents Conserve Water without Government MandateSacramento-area residents reduced water use by 25 percent in 2016 compared to 2013 even without a state mandate to conserve, according to an analysis of water
There's No Business Like Show BusinessRocklin, CA - The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, invite the public and those interested in becoming members of the organization
Roseville and Rocklin Officials on SACOG Board of DirectorsThe new year bring new leadership to the region's transportation planning agency representing rural, suburban, and urban perspectives. The Sacramento Area Council of Governments
Operation Recognition Seeks Veterans to Receive High School DiplomasThe Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE) is again awarding high school diplomas to qualifying U.S. Veterans and Japanese American citizens through its popular
Placer Child Support Services Ranks in Top Ten StatewideAUBURN, Calif. -- Placer County's Department of Child Support Services ranks eighth in the state out of 51 county child support agencies
Roseville Reservoir in Placer County Future?Roseville's City Council and Placer County Water Agency's (PCWA) Board of Directors last week opted into the initial phase of the Sites Reservoir project
New California Laws 2017 (Part 16)Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 16 includes federal immigration policy enforcement, veterans, disability benefits, private investigators, elections, special education, and much more.
Roseville Gas Prices Reverse Upward TrendRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville and around many parts of the country reversed course with a slight downtick this past week.
Placer County Hoteliers: Taxman Cometh Airbnb, Vacation Rentals By Owner, inns or hotels. If you provide lodging in Placer County, you're required to collect Transient Occupancy Tax
NEWS: In Case You Missed It