New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Follow Us On Twitter @RRToday
Print This Article
Placer County News HeadlinesFood for 400,000 Meals Raised for Placer Food BankThunder Valley Casino Resort and Whitney Oaks Golf Club have collected over 50,000 pounds of food for Placer Food Bank food drive.
Rocklin Man Victim of Elder Abuse and ID TheftLaura Kirkwood, 23 years old of Sacramento, was arrested and booked at the Placer County Jail on suspicion of elder abuse and ID theft of a 74 year old Rocklin man.
Shocking Find in Colfax Storage Unit: Human RemainsA woman called the Placer County Sheriff's Office to report a foul odor coming from an abandoned storage unit that she had just purchased through an auction
Napa Valley's New Year's Eve Bash in CalistogaCome celebrate the New Year with the return of Celebrate! Napa Valley's New Year's Eve Bash on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10 p.m. in Calistoga, Calif.
Murders by Guns Continue Declining, Suicides On RiseWhile the overall death rate from firearm violence has remained unchanged for more than a decade, the patterns for suicide and homicide have changed dramatically
Sutter Health Donates to Placer Food Bank Roseville, Calif., - One in six people in California go hungry, including many in Placer County. To help provide meals for those in need, Sutter Health provided a donation
Nobel Prize Winner to Speak at MIND InstituteThomas C. Sdhof, recipient of the 2013 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine, will address his research on how defects in a 'glue' that binds together proteins at the neuronal synapses may play a role in the etiology of autism spectrum disorder
New Low Down Payment Mortgages: As Low As 3 PercentRoseville Realtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty, writes about new low down payment loans being backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Top 10 Measures Likely for 2016 California BallotThe General Election ballot in 2016 is likely to have more statewide ballot measures on it than California voters have seen in a long time.
Roseville Police Make Arrests in Date Rape Drug InvestigationDetectives from Roseville's Vice and Narcotics Enforcement Team (VNET) are investigating regional sales of a synthetic narcotic drug similar to GHB, better known as the "date-rape drug
Placer Ranch Collaboration for Higher EducationRoseville, CA - Sacramento State, Sierra College and Westpark Communities, the developer of the proposed Placer Ranch, announced today an agreement to collaborate on higher education offerings at Placer Ranch.
Treehouse Masters Christmas Episode Filmed in Placer CountyThe Christmas episode of the very popular TV series "Treehouse Masters" was shot entirely in Placer County.