New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Print This Article
Placer County News Headlines$7 Billion Water Bond Supported by Sacramento SupervisorsDrought Watch: AB 1471, the legislation placing the water bond on the ballot, asks voters to approve $7.12 billion for projects which will build new water storage facilities, invests in safe drinking water
Gas Prices Under $3 Gallon Coming Soon?Average retail gasoline prices in Sacramento have fallen 3.4 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.79/g yesterday, according to GasBuddy's daily survey
Carbon Pollution Limits Can Help Save Lives and Improve HealthFew things are more frightening for a parent than racing to the hospital with a child who can't breathe.
Sierra College Football Hosts 2014 Meet The Wolverines Rocklin, CA -Amid high expectations, the 2014 Sierra College football season kicks off with the annual "Meet the Wolverines" controlled scrimmage and fan-fest Saturday, Aug. 23
Roseville California Crime Brief (8.19.14)Roseville, CA-- The Roseville Police Department Crime Brief Report for August 19, 2014.
Could Be Easier For Renters To BuyRealtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, writes about a recent article which advocates adding rental payments to credit scores to help renters qualify for a mortgage.
Faith Plays Big Role with MomEvery now and then, a person featured here attributes faith as pivotal in their being able to cope with disability-one in themselves or family members.
Feed My Starving Children MobilePack Returning to RocklinROCKLIN-For the fifth year, hundreds of volunteers from the community will gather to pack meals for malnourished children around the world.
35 Year Old Woman Captured by Roseville Police After PursuitDetectives are actively looking for the male suspect, Shane Schmidt, 39, who is on probation out of Turlock.
Sammy Hagar Concert in Roseville September 13thRock and Roll Hall of Famer Sammy Hagar will celebrate the reopening of Sammy's Island Bar & Grill in Roseville, Calif., with a special concert event on Saturday, September 13th.
Hyundai Equus: An Affordable Luxury SedanAlthough not on the Hyundai payroll, sometimes it feels like I should be because I'm often defending the South Korean auto manufacturer for its past transgressions
23 Year Old Roseville Man Killed in Motorcycle CollisionA 23 year old Roseville man and 29 year old Rio Linda man were killed after their motorcycles crashed into a Jeep Cherokee at high rate of speed.