New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesCampgrounds Open Along Middle Fork of American RiverAUBURN, Calif. - With the arrival of Memorial Day weekend, the United States Forest Service has announced the opening of campgrounds at French Meadows and Hell Hole Reservoirs
Roseville Flash Crime Report (5.26.17)Roseville, CA- Summary digest of Roseville Police selected activity log covering the period of May 19- 26, 2017.
2017 Acura MDX: classy and versatileRoseville, CA- Now in its eighth year of production by Honda's luxury division, the 2017 Acura MDX is a midsize luxury crossover SUV that is appealing for a variety of reasons.
2017 PlacerArts Summer Concert SeriesAuburn, CA- The annual and free Auburn Summer Concert Series returns for another season beginning June 11, 2017
Affordable Housing Fee Workshops in Auburn and Kings BeachAUBURN, Calif. -- Placer County has scheduled two housing fee study workshops in June, one in Kings Beach and another in Auburn
USA Fastpitch Competition in South Placer County this JuneRocklin, CA --USA Fastpitch is coming to Roseville, Lincoln and Rocklin June 2-4 for three days of softball competition.
City of Roseville's $507 Million Proposed Operating BudgetRoseville, CA- The City of Roseville's proposed operating budget for Fiscal Year 2017-2018 is available for review
San Juan Water District Receives Excellence in Financial Reporting AwardGranite Bay, Calif. - The Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada awarded the San Juan Water District
Sports Stars Join Rocklin Golf Fundraiser at Whitney OaksHall of Famer Willie Brown, Jim Plunkett, Daryle Lamonica, Charles Woodson, Phil Villapiano, Rod Martin and several more Oakland Raiders headline a dazzling field
Silversun Pickups Summer Tour with Third Eye BlindFollowing their upcoming BottleRock Napa Valley performance, this summer, Silversun Pickups will embark on a 30-date amphitheater tour opening for Third Eye Blind. The "Summer Gods" Tour celebrates Third Eye Blind's 20th anniversary
Garland Ranch Regional Park: Tranquility in Monterey CountyCarmel Valley, California - The "granddaddy" of the Monterey Peninsula Regional Park District, Garland Ranch is a fine elder statesman of parks.
Roseville Firefighters Union Blast City's Proposed Staffing CutsRoseville, Calif. - With rising temperatures and fire season upon us, city leaders in Roseville have proposed drastic staffing cuts to the Roseville Fire Department
NEWS: In Case You Missed It