New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesCaptured: Mexican Nationals found on Foresthill RoadA Placer County Sheriff's deputy just arrested the three men who've eluded capture since Wednesday afternoon.
Water Supply Projection by Water Agency GMAUBURN, Calif. - Following weeks of rain and snowfall, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors met on February 4 to receive the latest snowpack and water supply update.
3 Rocklin Restaurants Hit by BurglarRocklin, CA - On the morning of February 4, 2016 between the hour of 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM, three closed take-out style restaurants
Roseville Housing Authority Nabs Highest HUD RatingRoseville, CA- For the 11th consecutive year, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) named the Roseville Housing Authority
Local Woman Honored for Cancer AdvocacyRoseville, CA - Former educator and Granite Bay mother of three Laura Tyrrell was honored at the Stars of Advocacy Inaugural Gala Fundraiser.
New California Laws for 2016 (Part 33)Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 33 includes Medical marijuana, Real estate investments, Housing standards, Disorderly conduct, Housing standards: mold, and more.
PET/CT Mobile Imaging Unit to serve Roseville Area CommunitiesA state-of-the-art PET/CT mobile imaging unit designed to serve patients in Lincoln, Rocklin, Roseville and surrounding communities is located in Lincoln.
The Addams Family at Folsom Harris Center The Addams Family which will run February 19-28, 2016 at the Harris Center in Folsom, California.
Respected Fishing Expert in Auburn on February 19thThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club second breakfast of 2016 will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge on February 19.
Mexican Nationals Wanted on Weapons ChargesThe Placer County Sheriff's Office arrested Pedro Madrigal Ortiz, 25, a Mexican national, early this morning
New California Laws for 2016 (Part 32)Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 32 includes Workers' compensation, Consumer protection, California Community Colleges, Discrimination, erroneous conviction and more.
Sutter Medical Center Foundation New Board MembersRoseville, CA. - Sutter Medical Center Foundation has announced the addition of six new community members to its Board of Trustees.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It