New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Print This Article
Placer County News HeadlinesShooting in Rocklin on Abilene Circle Injures OneRocklin, CA - On 4-18-14 at 11:47 PM, Rocklin Officers responded to the 1600 block of Abilene Circle on a report of a possible shooting
Big DoG Countdown: PRIDE IndustriesBig DoG Countdown: Learn about how PRIDE Industries impacts your community.
Roseville Shooting Leads to Arrest of Sacramento TrioAt 7:45 p.m. April 16, officers responded to a report of shots fired from a car toward another car in the area of Pleasant Grove Boulevard and Fairway Drive.
Roseville Crime Report Digest (4-17-14)The Roseville Police Department's Crime Report Digest for April 17, 2014.
John and Marilyn Redding Recipients of 2014 Public Safety Leadership Award John and Marilyn Redding were this year's recipients of the Public Safety Leadership Award, which was presented to the Rocklin couple at the third annual Victim's Rights Breakfast.
Your Aging Genes and Risk of DementiaUC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center Director Charles DeCarli will discuss "Your aging genes: What you need to know about your risk for dementia" during the Community Discovery Lecture Series on Thursday, May 8
America's ClayFest II in RosevilleThe Art League of Lincoln in conjunction with Blue Line Arts will be holding the second annual art show and competition at the beautiful Blue Line Arts in Roseville, CA
Placer Pops Chorale Spring Concert SeriesTickets are still available for the popular Placer Pops Chorale Spring Concert Series, directed by Lorin Miller, but hurry - they're going fast!
Chocolate Fest in Paradise May 10thExperience a chocolate paradise on the Paradise/Magalia ridge nestled among tall green pines in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and overlooking the Sacramento Valley
Big DoG Countdown: Soldiers ProjectBig DoG Countdown: Learn how Soldiers Project impacts your community.
Big DoG Countdown: KidsFirstBig DoG Countdown: Learn about how KidsFirst impacts your community.
End of Life Planning: A Difficult Subject for ManyIt is often difficult to imagine your end of life care-or end of life care for a loved one-in the event you or your loved one becomes incapable of making health care decisions.