New California Laws for 2013 (Part 7)
Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 7
- AB 1446 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 - Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 - High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 - Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 - California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 - Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 - California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 - The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 - California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 - Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 - Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 - Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 - Health.
- AB 1470 - Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 - Human services.
- AB 1472 - Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 - Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 - State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 - Public safety.
- AB 1484 - Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 - Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesSutter Roseville Addresses Patient Care During CNA PicketThe California Nurses Association (CNA) has informed Sutter Roseville Medical Center (SRMC) it will hold an informational picket in front of the medical center on Thursday, March 5
Placer SPCA Reduced Adoption FeesThroughout the month of March, all Lucky St. Catrick's cats have waived adoption fees and all St. Pitty's Day pit bulls have a reduced adoption fee
Lake Tahoe Ski Resorts Get Boost with SnowstormTahoe South launches into spring with more than a foot of fresh powder falling on area ski resorts: Heavenly, Sierra-at-Tahoe and Kirkwood this past weekend
Local Women Recognized at Soroptomist Awards CeremonySoroptimist International of Loomis Basin (SILB) recently presented nearly $5,000 in community awards
50 Days of the Dead: Mission in the RainThe Jerry Garcia Band ripping through a powerful Mission in the Rain from one of our favorite shows.
Roseville Crime Report Digest Update (3.3.15)The Roseville, CA weekly police crime report update for March 3, 2015.
Roseville Thieves Targeting Mail and Catalytic ConvertersRoseville police are reporting an increase in both mail and catalytic converter thefts.
Led Zeppelin in Roseville on March 30thRoseville area residents have the opportunity to see Led Zeppelin on the big screen March 30th at Century Roseville
Vertical Express for Can Do MS Squaw ValleyVertical Express for Can Do MS at Squaw Valley March 14- 15.
California Nut Festival Tickets on Sale March 6thTickets for the 2015 California Nut Festival held in Chico go on sale March 6th.
Ophir Gardens: Safe Water Flows AgainResidents of Ophir Gardens no longer have to worry about having a safe, reliable water supply.
Substitute Teacher Recruitment Fair in Roseville Roseville, CA - Brandman University is hosting a free Substitute Recruitment Fair in Roseville March 5th
NEWS: In Case You Missed It