New California Laws for 2013 (Part 9)
Part 9 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 9
- AB 1529 - Trial courts, restructuring and bail forfeiture.
- AB 1531 - State claims.
- AB 1532 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- AB 1533 - Medicine, trainees, international medical graduates.
- AB 1534 - Vehicles, dealers, used vehicle sales, labeling requirements.
- AB 1536 - Vehicles, electronic wireless communications, prohibitions.
- AB 1540 - Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, invasive weeds, South American spongeplant.
- AB 1548 - Practice of medicine, cosmetic surgery, employment of physicians and surgeons.
- AB 1550 - Vehicles, veterans' organizations license plates fees. Increases the fees required to issue, renew, and personalize specialized veterans' license plates to fund veterans' organizations.
- AB 1551 - Housing.
- AB 1558 - Liability, flood control and water conservation facilities.
- AB 1559 - Firearms.
- AB 1565 - Public contracts, school districts, bidding requirements.
- AB 1566 - Aboveground storage tanks, enforcement.
- AB 1567 - Firefighting equipment, firefighting endorsement.
- AB 1569 - Community mental health services, assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB 1572 - Service authorities for freeway emergencies, San Diego County.
- AB 1573 - School attendance, residency requirements, foster children.
- AB 1575 - Pupil fees.
- AB 1578 - Indian Valley Watermaster District.
- AB 1580 - Health care, eligibility, enrollment.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines50 Days of the Grateful Dead: Truckin' at Levi's StadiumTruckin' opens the Fare Thee Well Run in Santa Clara, CA at Levi's Stadium on June 27, 2015. Full setlist.
Gruesome Murders in Roseville Under InvestigationThe two men found shot and burning in Roseville Thursday night have died and the Placer County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in solving this heinous crime.
Honda Accord Hybrid offers great performance, gas mileageIf you're considering purchasing a Honda Accord, the dilemma one could face is one of its primary competitors is conceivably the Accord Hybrid.
Roseville Gas Prices Push Below $2.90 GallonRoseville gas prices are trending downward, recently pushing below the $2.90 mark at a few locations throughout the city.
Roseville Utility Rate Hikes Begin July 1stThe Roseville City Council approved two consecutive annual rate increases for wastewater services that will kick in on July 1, 2015.
Dan Dugger to manage Rocklin Bass Pro Shops Outdoor WorldDan Dugger has been named store manager for the newBass Pro Shops Outdoor World store, which opens late summer in Rocklin, California.
Sierra College & Hacker Lab Open House in RocklinSierra College and Hacker Lab invite the community to an Open House on Tuesday, June 30 from 5:30-7:00 PM at 4804 Granite Dr., in Rocklin
Public Input Sought for Possible Auburn Area Community CenterStudying the feasibility of a potential community center that will serve people of all ages in the Auburn area is the focus of a Placer County effort that's now underway
Santucci Memorial Golf Tournament in Roseville this SeptemberThe 12th annual Bill Santucci Memorial Golf Tournament will take place Friday, Sept. 18 at Sierra View Country Club in Roseville.
Folsom, Sacramento Reach Settlement on Mather Airport ExpansionFolsom, CA - The City of Folsom and Sacramento County announced a settlement today over plans to expand Mather Airport.
Whole Foods Under Fire: Systemic Overcharging AllegedAn investigation in California, which began in 2012, also found pricing irregularities in the state's Whole Foods stores
50 Days of the Grateful Dead: To Lay Me DownSeptember 18, 1990. The Grateful Dead at Madison Square Garden performing To Lay Me Down.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It