New California Laws for 2013 (Part 9)
Part 9 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 9
- AB 1529 - Trial courts, restructuring and bail forfeiture.
- AB 1531 - State claims.
- AB 1532 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- AB 1533 - Medicine, trainees, international medical graduates.
- AB 1534 - Vehicles, dealers, used vehicle sales, labeling requirements.
- AB 1536 - Vehicles, electronic wireless communications, prohibitions.
- AB 1540 - Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, invasive weeds, South American spongeplant.
- AB 1548 - Practice of medicine, cosmetic surgery, employment of physicians and surgeons.
- AB 1550 - Vehicles, veterans' organizations license plates fees. Increases the fees required to issue, renew, and personalize specialized veterans' license plates to fund veterans' organizations.
- AB 1551 - Housing.
- AB 1558 - Liability, flood control and water conservation facilities.
- AB 1559 - Firearms.
- AB 1565 - Public contracts, school districts, bidding requirements.
- AB 1566 - Aboveground storage tanks, enforcement.
- AB 1567 - Firefighting equipment, firefighting endorsement.
- AB 1569 - Community mental health services, assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB 1572 - Service authorities for freeway emergencies, San Diego County.
- AB 1573 - School attendance, residency requirements, foster children.
- AB 1575 - Pupil fees.
- AB 1578 - Indian Valley Watermaster District.
- AB 1580 - Health care, eligibility, enrollment.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRoseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon Feb. 24th(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon will take place on Saturday, Feb. 24, from 8 a.m. to midnight. Thirty tattoo artists have volunteered to work 16 hours during this year's event and all proceeds
2018 Run Rocklin set for April 8th at Johnson-Springview ParkRocklin, CA,- Thousands of runners and walkers will once again be participating in the morning trek through the city streets at the 15th annual Run Rocklin, held Sunday morning,
WJU Athletic Fundraiser at Topgolf in Roseville in AprilRoseville, CA, - The Jessup Athletic Association will host the second annual TopSwing Fundraising event - a fun gathering, providing golf, games
Raley's Food For Families Food Drive Up 29 PercentWEST SACRAMENTO, Calif. - For more than 140,000 families in communities surrounding Raley's stores, this holiday season was a more fulfilling one. This year's annual Raley's Food For Families
Placer County Child Support Services Ranks Fourth in CaliforniaAuburn, CA,- Placer County Department of Child Support Services ranked fourth out of 49 local child support agencies in California for federal fiscal year 2017.
Toyota RAV4 top-selling compact SUVRoseville, CA,- The 2018 Toyota RAV4 has a reputation for solid versatility because it can haul groceries, carry sports equipment, transport four kids to school, and ease into small parking spaces.
Archery Tournament in Rocklin on Feb. 17Rocklin, CA - The California Department of Fish and Wildlife and Placer Valley Tourism are teaming up to host the second-ever land based archery tournament
Online Safety for Your Children: Social Media, Internet, Cell Phone AppsRoseville, CA- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Flickr, Vimeo. Is your child engaging in these social media websites?
New Chief Of Pediatric Cardiology at UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Frank Ing, an internationally renowned interventional cardiologist, has been named chief of the UC Davis Division of Pediatric Cardiology.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It