New California Laws for 2013 (Part 9)
Part 9 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 9
- AB 1529 - Trial courts, restructuring and bail forfeiture.
- AB 1531 - State claims.
- AB 1532 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- AB 1533 - Medicine, trainees, international medical graduates.
- AB 1534 - Vehicles, dealers, used vehicle sales, labeling requirements.
- AB 1536 - Vehicles, electronic wireless communications, prohibitions.
- AB 1540 - Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, invasive weeds, South American spongeplant.
- AB 1548 - Practice of medicine, cosmetic surgery, employment of physicians and surgeons.
- AB 1550 - Vehicles, veterans' organizations license plates fees. Increases the fees required to issue, renew, and personalize specialized veterans' license plates to fund veterans' organizations.
- AB 1551 - Housing.
- AB 1558 - Liability, flood control and water conservation facilities.
- AB 1559 - Firearms.
- AB 1565 - Public contracts, school districts, bidding requirements.
- AB 1566 - Aboveground storage tanks, enforcement.
- AB 1567 - Firefighting equipment, firefighting endorsement.
- AB 1569 - Community mental health services, assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB 1572 - Service authorities for freeway emergencies, San Diego County.
- AB 1573 - School attendance, residency requirements, foster children.
- AB 1575 - Pupil fees.
- AB 1578 - Indian Valley Watermaster District.
- AB 1580 - Health care, eligibility, enrollment.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRoseville Chamber of Commerce Events June 2015The Roseville Chamber of Commerce gears up for another month of business events for June 2015.
Roseville Sorority Chapter Supports Former Foster Youth at Sierra CollegeSusan Goto and Carol Sue Acres, representing the Alpha Delta Kappa Beta ETA Chapter in Roseville, stopped by the Sierra College Foundation Office
Tahoe City Bridge Nears ApprovalTahoe Regional Planning Agency Board vote remains for final approval of new bridge in Tahoe City
PAC Track and Field Championships in Rocklin at Whitney HighRocklin, CA - The Pacific Association Youth Championships (PAC) for track and field will take place at Whitney High School in Rocklin on May 30-31.
Roseville Gas Prices Tick Down: Find the Best DealsRoseville gas prices are down slightly this week and are expected to have peaked for 2015. That's good news for summer travelers and commuters.
Adult Literacy in Placer CountyA local business owner in her mid-30's recently contacted the Placer Adult Literacy Service (PALS) requesting tutoring.
Lexus LS 460: Performance & LuxuryWhen you get behind the wheel of the LS 460, there's no second guessing that this is indeed a luxury sedan.
Roseville Crime Report Digest Update (5.26.15)The Roseville Police Department's weekly crime report digest update, May 26, 2015.
Attempted Murder Arrest in RocklinJoseph Thomas Spera, 22, from Auburn was arrested by Rocklin Police for attempted murder of victim by stabbing.
Pediatric Telemedicine Consults Deliver Cost SavingsResearchers at UC Davis have conducted a comprehensive study to determine whether pediatric telemedicine consultations with rural emergency departments
50 Days of the Grateful Dead: Sugar MagnoliaIn a nod to the recent Dear Jerry Celebration held at the Merriweather Post Pavilion and an online request, we step back in time 32 years to June 1983.
Memorial Day Weekend : All Aboard as Railroad Season BeginsWhen the whistle blows Memorial Day weekend it will be full steam ahead this summer aboard the historic Virginia & Truckee Railroad
NEWS: In Case You Missed It