New California Laws for 2013 (Part 9)
Part 9 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 9
- AB 1529 - Trial courts, restructuring and bail forfeiture.
- AB 1531 - State claims.
- AB 1532 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- AB 1533 - Medicine, trainees, international medical graduates.
- AB 1534 - Vehicles, dealers, used vehicle sales, labeling requirements.
- AB 1536 - Vehicles, electronic wireless communications, prohibitions.
- AB 1540 - Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, invasive weeds, South American spongeplant.
- AB 1548 - Practice of medicine, cosmetic surgery, employment of physicians and surgeons.
- AB 1550 - Vehicles, veterans' organizations license plates fees. Increases the fees required to issue, renew, and personalize specialized veterans' license plates to fund veterans' organizations.
- AB 1551 - Housing.
- AB 1558 - Liability, flood control and water conservation facilities.
- AB 1559 - Firearms.
- AB 1565 - Public contracts, school districts, bidding requirements.
- AB 1566 - Aboveground storage tanks, enforcement.
- AB 1567 - Firefighting equipment, firefighting endorsement.
- AB 1569 - Community mental health services, assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB 1572 - Service authorities for freeway emergencies, San Diego County.
- AB 1573 - School attendance, residency requirements, foster children.
- AB 1575 - Pupil fees.
- AB 1578 - Indian Valley Watermaster District.
- AB 1580 - Health care, eligibility, enrollment.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesNapa's Uptown Theatre: On LocationNapa, CA- Band of Horses trekked into Napa's Uptown Theatre last night for a stop along their "Why Are You Ok Tour".
California Fires Update Summary (8.23.16)Last week firefighters across California battled nearly 250 new wildfires containing most to a small acreage. Since the beginning of the year there have been over 4,900 wildfires that have burned over 417,000 acres.
Nevada City Hosts Festive Celebration September 10-11NEVADA CITY, Calif. - The 50th Annual Nevada City Constitution Day Parade tops a full weekend of family fun Sept. 10-11 in this colorful Gold Rush town.
Humboldt Pilot Program to Track and Trace CannabisWith the state of California on the verge of approving the recreational use of marijuana in November, at least one company is ahead of the curve
Sierra College Supports Former Foster YouthRocklin, CA - As the school year begins, Sierra College is taking an extra step to ensure that one group of students gets off to a good start.
Roseville Man Arrested on Suspicion of MolestationRoseville, CA- Christopher Blaine Odom, age 43 of Roseville has been arrested on suspicion of committing lewd and lascivious acts
Honda Accord Remains Top-Notch HybridRoseville, CA- The Honda Accord Hybrid is back for 2017 and frankly better than ever.
California Fires Update Summary (8.22.16)Over 10,000 firefighters are battling 6 large wildfires in California. Near normal temperatures have helped firefighters gain ground on many of these blazes
Roseville Gas Prices Move Off Summer LowsRoseville, CA- Roseville gas prices have risen this past week during a summer which has seen falling prices. Motorists growing hopes for gas under $2 per gallon were dashed
Autism Speaks Exec Speaks Lorri Unumb of Lexington, South Carolina, is vice president of state government affairs at Autism Speaks, the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization.
Fill the Pack Donation Drive in Roseville August 27thRoseville, CA- Similar to the "Fill the Boot" efforts of firefighters, all of our search and rescue teams will be at two Roseville locations on Saturday, Aug. 27, to "fill the pack"
Cap and Trade: Riverfront Streetcar Receives $30 Million GrantSacramento, CA- The California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) announced the selection of the Downtown/Riverfront Streetcar for $30 million
NEWS: In Case You Missed It