New California Laws for 2013 (Part 9)
Part 9 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 9
- AB 1529 - Trial courts, restructuring and bail forfeiture.
- AB 1531 - State claims.
- AB 1532 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- AB 1533 - Medicine, trainees, international medical graduates.
- AB 1534 - Vehicles, dealers, used vehicle sales, labeling requirements.
- AB 1536 - Vehicles, electronic wireless communications, prohibitions.
- AB 1540 - Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, invasive weeds, South American spongeplant.
- AB 1548 - Practice of medicine, cosmetic surgery, employment of physicians and surgeons.
- AB 1550 - Vehicles, veterans' organizations license plates fees. Increases the fees required to issue, renew, and personalize specialized veterans' license plates to fund veterans' organizations.
- AB 1551 - Housing.
- AB 1558 - Liability, flood control and water conservation facilities.
- AB 1559 - Firearms.
- AB 1565 - Public contracts, school districts, bidding requirements.
- AB 1566 - Aboveground storage tanks, enforcement.
- AB 1567 - Firefighting equipment, firefighting endorsement.
- AB 1569 - Community mental health services, assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB 1572 - Service authorities for freeway emergencies, San Diego County.
- AB 1573 - School attendance, residency requirements, foster children.
- AB 1575 - Pupil fees.
- AB 1578 - Indian Valley Watermaster District.
- AB 1580 - Health care, eligibility, enrollment.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRocklin Flash Crime Report (2.13.16) Crime report digest summary for Rocklin for the period of February 1- 7, 2016.
Art Auction & Music Exhibition March 4th at BaysideRoseville, CA - The Eureka Union School District (EUSD), will host its 7th Annual Art Auction & Music Exhibition.
Roseville Wealth Advisor Pleads Guilty to FraudRoseville, CA- Lee Loomis, 58, of Granite Bay, recently pleaded guilty to wire fraud.
Roseville Night to Benefit Local Non-ProfitsRoseville, CA- On February 26th, residents can help support local non-profits in Roseville by taking in the Sacramento Kings and LA Clippers game.
American Heart Association: Placer County a Fit-Friendly WorksiteAUBURN, Calf. -- Placer County employees have happy hearts. Placer has been recognized by the American Heart Association as a Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite
Mom and Son with DisabilitiesMary Anne Fleury of Elizabeth, Colorado, has experienced disability from nearly every angle.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (2.10.16)Roseville, CA- Police activity and crime log digest summary for the period of February 3-9, 2016.
Roseville Region Gets Influx of Incoming U-HaulsRoseville, CA- The Roseville- Sacramento region ranks 2nd in the nation for incoming one-way truck rentals according to recent U-Haul news.
Placer SPCA Seeks Nominations for 2016 Hero AwardsRoseville, CA - Placer SPCA is seeking nominations for the 2016 Hero Awards, to be presented at the 15th annual Funny Bones Comedy & Awards Night
Placer County Moves Forward on Homelessness ApproachContinuing to address homelessness in Placer County and improve the quality of life for residents, the board of supervisors voted unanimously today to pursue a regional approach
Your Health: Not Getting Blood TestsIt is extremely unfortunate that most patients will not even think of going to a doctor until they have symptoms, which
2016 Housing Market UpdateRealtor, Julie Jalone, of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville writes about the housing market performance predictions presented by the chief economist of the National Association of Realtors at a recent conference.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It