New California Laws for 2013 (Part 9)
Part 9 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 9
- AB 1529 - Trial courts, restructuring and bail forfeiture.
- AB 1531 - State claims.
- AB 1532 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- AB 1533 - Medicine, trainees, international medical graduates.
- AB 1534 - Vehicles, dealers, used vehicle sales, labeling requirements.
- AB 1536 - Vehicles, electronic wireless communications, prohibitions.
- AB 1540 - Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, invasive weeds, South American spongeplant.
- AB 1548 - Practice of medicine, cosmetic surgery, employment of physicians and surgeons.
- AB 1550 - Vehicles, veterans' organizations license plates fees. Increases the fees required to issue, renew, and personalize specialized veterans' license plates to fund veterans' organizations.
- AB 1551 - Housing.
- AB 1558 - Liability, flood control and water conservation facilities.
- AB 1559 - Firearms.
- AB 1565 - Public contracts, school districts, bidding requirements.
- AB 1566 - Aboveground storage tanks, enforcement.
- AB 1567 - Firefighting equipment, firefighting endorsement.
- AB 1569 - Community mental health services, assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB 1572 - Service authorities for freeway emergencies, San Diego County.
- AB 1573 - School attendance, residency requirements, foster children.
- AB 1575 - Pupil fees.
- AB 1578 - Indian Valley Watermaster District.
- AB 1580 - Health care, eligibility, enrollment.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesJohn Adams Academy Hosts Ceremony at Roseville CampusROSEVILLE, CA - Local elected officials, community leaders, personnel and scholars from John Adams Academy (JAA) charter school gathered this morning in celebration of the official
Buying a Home: 5 Steps to SuccessReal Estate Watch:Almost all potential home buyers are concerned about, what for most is, the largest purchase of a lifetime and going into debt for 30-years.
Top Five Tax Traps Small Business Owners Need to AvoidAs Vice Chair of the California State Board of Equalization (BOE), I regularly hear from small business owners who are caught off guard by tax liabilities
Rocklin Weekly Crime Brief Summary (9.3.15)Weekly Rocklin crime report brief summary covering the period of August 24-30, 2015.
Workshops in Auburn to Focus on Alzheimer's and DementiaSeniors First, a Placer County non-profit organization focused on providing programs and services for our area's elderly, will once again sponsor two upcoming workshops
Roseville Accepting Nominations for Sylvia Besana Community Volunteer AwardRoseville, CA - The Sylvia Besana Community Volunteer Award is a tribute to Sylvia Besana and her legacy of service
Rocklin Student Helps Lead Cal PolyRocklin Student Helps Lead Cal Poly Transportation Chapter to Top Spot in Nation
Roseville Man Arrested on Sexual Battery ChargeDetectives arrested Quin Wilde Mack, age 38 of Roseville, on suspicion of sexual battery
Managing Alzheimer's Behaviors Lecture Coming Up"Alzheimer's behaviors: How do I manage them?" will be the subject of the next UC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center Community Discovery Lecture Series
Rocklin Hot Chili & Cool Cars set for September 19thROCKLIN- It's a special year for Hot Chili & Cool Cars. This year, the event honors a decade of giving back to the Matthew Redding Scholarship Foundation
Roseville's John Adams Charter School Celebrates GrowthOfficials and students from John Adams Academy (JAA) charter school will host an official dedication and ribbon cutting ceremony for the newly acquired Washington Building
First Phase of Placer Parkway Gets Supervisors Go AheadThe Placer County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to allow planning to proceed for the first phase of the Placer Parkway road project just outside Rocklin, Roseville and Lincoln.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It