New California Laws for 2013 (Part 9)
Part 9 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 9
- AB 1529 - Trial courts, restructuring and bail forfeiture.
- AB 1531 - State claims.
- AB 1532 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- AB 1533 - Medicine, trainees, international medical graduates.
- AB 1534 - Vehicles, dealers, used vehicle sales, labeling requirements.
- AB 1536 - Vehicles, electronic wireless communications, prohibitions.
- AB 1540 - Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, invasive weeds, South American spongeplant.
- AB 1548 - Practice of medicine, cosmetic surgery, employment of physicians and surgeons.
- AB 1550 - Vehicles, veterans' organizations license plates fees. Increases the fees required to issue, renew, and personalize specialized veterans' license plates to fund veterans' organizations.
- AB 1551 - Housing.
- AB 1558 - Liability, flood control and water conservation facilities.
- AB 1559 - Firearms.
- AB 1565 - Public contracts, school districts, bidding requirements.
- AB 1566 - Aboveground storage tanks, enforcement.
- AB 1567 - Firefighting equipment, firefighting endorsement.
- AB 1569 - Community mental health services, assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB 1572 - Service authorities for freeway emergencies, San Diego County.
- AB 1573 - School attendance, residency requirements, foster children.
- AB 1575 - Pupil fees.
- AB 1578 - Indian Valley Watermaster District.
- AB 1580 - Health care, eligibility, enrollment.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesSmart & Final in Roseville to Occupy Wise Buys SpotRoseville, CA -- Smart & Final, a non-membership warehouse grocery store is preparing to open shop at 1159 Roseville Square, which was previously home to Wise Buys.
Roseville City Council Blasted by Police and Firefighters UnionsROSEVILLE, CA - International Association of Fire Fighters Local 1592, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 1245, International Union of Operating Engineers Local 39, Roseville Police Officers' Association and Roseville Police Association
Child Support Awareness Month in Placer CountyPlacer County Department of Child Support Services is taking its show on the road this month in recognition of Child Support Awareness Month
Roseville Celebrates National Night Out TonightOn Tuesday, August 4, neighborhoods throughout the City of Roseville are invited to join forces with thousands of communities nationwide
California Statewide Fire Summary (8.3.15)California Fire Updates 2015: There are 21 active fires across California, well over 9,000 firefighters battling them
Roseville Police Make Arrest in Parking Lot Robbery CaseRoseville detectives have identified all five people involved in the robbery of a woman in a parking lot last week.
Hyundai Elantra Hatchback: Affordable, stylish, roomyThe 2015 Hyundai Elantra GT hatchback certainly belongs in the discussion when car shoppers are out there searching for that just-right hatchback.
Roseville Gas Prices Drop: Find the Best Deals HereGas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week and industry professionals are expecting gas prices to continue a downward push
Blind Attorney Becomes National AdvocateBlind from birth, Chris Danielson is director of public relations for the 50,000-member National Federation of the Blind
Rocklin Crime Report Digest Update (8-1-15)Weekly crime report digest report update from Rocklin PD
California Fires Update Summary (8.1.15)California Fire Updates 2015: Nearly 9,000 firefighters are battling 24 large fires across California
Tahoe Restoration Act of 2015 IntroducedCongressman Tom McClintock (R-CA) and Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) introduced legislation to address catastrophic wildfire and invasive species threats
NEWS: In Case You Missed It