New California Laws for 2013 (Part 10)
Part 10 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes advertising, mortgages, state parks, hazardous waste and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 10
- AB 1581 - Advertising, business location representations, floral businesses.
- AB 1583 - Bulk merchandise pallets.
- AB 1585 - Community development.
- AB 1588 - Professions and vocations, reservist licensees, fees and continuing education.
- AB 1589 - State parks, sustainability and protection.
- AB 1593 - Parole, intimate partner battering.
- AB 1595 - Vehicles, recreational off-highway vehicles.
- AB 1598 - Public contracts, public works, installation.
- AB 1599 - Mortgages and deeds of trust, foreclosure.
- AB 1600 - Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority.
- AB 1606 - Local public employee organizations, impasse procedures.
- AB 1612 - Administrative practices.
- AB 1614 - Fort Ord Reuse Authority.
- AB 1616 - Food safety, cottage food operations. California Homemade Food Law.
- AB 1620 - Hazardous waste, contained gaseous material.
- AB 1621 - Physicians and surgeons, prostate cancer.
- AB 1623 - Weights and measures, inspection fees.
- AB 1624 - Multiple-party accounts.
- AB 1626 - Election materials, public examination, writ of mandate, elections official.
- AB 1631 - Arbitration, legal representation.
- AB 1640 - CalWORKs benefits, pregnant mothers.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRocklin Crime Report Digest Update (7-6-15)Rocklin, CA - Weekly crime report summary and digest update in Rocklin, CA.
Roseville Gas Prices: Find the Best DealsRoseville, CA - Finding the best deals on gas in Roseville is always one click away.
Free Spay and Neuter for all Placer County CatsRoseville, CA -With the arrival of hot summer weather, an increasing number of homeless kittens are arriving at area animal shelters
2016 Acura MDX retains luxury appeal2016 Acura MDX: Now in its seventh year of production by Honda's luxury division, the Acura MDX is one of many midsize luxury crossover sport utility vehicles
50 Days of the Grateful Dead: Estimated Prophet / Terrapin StationTonight in Chicago, the final show of Fare Thee Well, a celebration of 50 years of Grateful Dead's music takes place at Soldier Field
Smart Choice: Don't Drink and Drive Californians love to celebrate the Fourth of July with family, friends, food, and fireworks. All too often these celebrations and festivities turn tragic when someone decides
Quick Tips on Beating the HeatPlacer County public health officials are urging residents to take common-sense precautions so they and their families stay safe during this week's ongoing heat wave
Pet Safety Tips for 4th of JulyRoseville, CA - Fourth of July celebrations may be fun for you, but the pop, crackle and boom of fireworks can be terrifying for your pets.
West Nile Virus Concerns Heading into the 4th of JulyThe Placer Mosquito and Vector Control District reported today that five mosquito samples have tested positive for West Nile virus this week
Folsom Opens Water Play in ParksThe City of Folsom announced that it will open water play features at three Folsom parks in time for the upcoming hot holiday weekend.
Free Hazardous Waste Drop-Off July 11thPlacer County, CA - Looking for a free and convenient way to dispose of hazardous wastes that are collecting around your house?
50 Days of the Grateful Dead: Throwing StonesThe Grateful Dead roll through a 10-minute version of Throwing Stones from Hampton, VA in October of 1989.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It