New California Laws for 2013 (Part 10)
Part 10 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes advertising, mortgages, state parks, hazardous waste and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 10
- AB 1581 - Advertising, business location representations, floral businesses.
- AB 1583 - Bulk merchandise pallets.
- AB 1585 - Community development.
- AB 1588 - Professions and vocations, reservist licensees, fees and continuing education.
- AB 1589 - State parks, sustainability and protection.
- AB 1593 - Parole, intimate partner battering.
- AB 1595 - Vehicles, recreational off-highway vehicles.
- AB 1598 - Public contracts, public works, installation.
- AB 1599 - Mortgages and deeds of trust, foreclosure.
- AB 1600 - Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority.
- AB 1606 - Local public employee organizations, impasse procedures.
- AB 1612 - Administrative practices.
- AB 1614 - Fort Ord Reuse Authority.
- AB 1616 - Food safety, cottage food operations. California Homemade Food Law.
- AB 1620 - Hazardous waste, contained gaseous material.
- AB 1621 - Physicians and surgeons, prostate cancer.
- AB 1623 - Weights and measures, inspection fees.
- AB 1624 - Multiple-party accounts.
- AB 1626 - Election materials, public examination, writ of mandate, elections official.
- AB 1631 - Arbitration, legal representation.
- AB 1640 - CalWORKs benefits, pregnant mothers.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Print This Article
Placer County News HeadlinesBig DoG Countdown: What Would Jesus Do Inc.Big DoG Countdown: Learn about how What Would Jesus Do Inc. impacts your community.
Shooting in Rocklin on Abilene Circle Injures OneRocklin, CA - On 4-18-14 at 11:47 PM, Rocklin Officers responded to the 1600 block of Abilene Circle on a report of a possible shooting
Big DoG Countdown: PRIDE IndustriesBig DoG Countdown: Learn about how PRIDE Industries impacts your community.
Roseville Shooting Leads to Arrest of Sacramento TrioAt 7:45 p.m. April 16, officers responded to a report of shots fired from a car toward another car in the area of Pleasant Grove Boulevard and Fairway Drive.
Roseville Crime Report Digest (4-17-14)The Roseville Police Department's Crime Report Digest for April 17, 2014.
John and Marilyn Redding Recipients of 2014 Public Safety Leadership Award John and Marilyn Redding were this year's recipients of the Public Safety Leadership Award, which was presented to the Rocklin couple at the third annual Victim's Rights Breakfast.
Your Aging Genes and Risk of DementiaUC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center Director Charles DeCarli will discuss "Your aging genes: What you need to know about your risk for dementia" during the Community Discovery Lecture Series on Thursday, May 8
America's ClayFest II in RosevilleThe Art League of Lincoln in conjunction with Blue Line Arts will be holding the second annual art show and competition at the beautiful Blue Line Arts in Roseville, CA
Placer Pops Chorale Spring Concert SeriesTickets are still available for the popular Placer Pops Chorale Spring Concert Series, directed by Lorin Miller, but hurry - they're going fast!
Chocolate Fest in Paradise May 10thExperience a chocolate paradise on the Paradise/Magalia ridge nestled among tall green pines in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and overlooking the Sacramento Valley
Big DoG Countdown: Soldiers ProjectBig DoG Countdown: Learn how Soldiers Project impacts your community.
Big DoG Countdown: KidsFirstBig DoG Countdown: Learn about how KidsFirst impacts your community.