New California Laws for 2013 (Part 11)
Part 11 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 11
- AB 1642 - County recorder, recordation of documents.
- AB 1643 - Public officers, County of Sacramento.
- AB 1647 - Solid waste, waste tires, enforcement.
- AB 1650 - Public utilities, emergency and disaster preparedness.
- AB 1652 - California American Portuguese Veterans Memorial.
- AB 1654 - Public employment, disqualification from employment.
- AB 1656 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB 1658 - Vehicles, specialized license plates.
- AB 1660 - Representation of minors, permits. Establishes a system to prevent registered sex offenders from representing minors who are performing or seeking to perform in the entertainment industry.
- AB 1662 - County boards of education, members.
- AB 1663 - Pupil instruction, California State Summer School for Mathematics and Science.
- AB 1665 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, railroad crossings.
- AB 1668 - School accountability, academic performance, dropout recovery high schools.
- AB 1670 - Estates, administration.
- AB 1672 - Housing-Related Parks Program.
- AB 1674 - Child custody, visitation.
- AB 1675 - Farm labor contractors, licenses, civil penalty.
- AB 1677 - Corporation taxes, filing requirements, tax-exempt organizations.
- AB 1679 - Landlord-tenant relations, security deposits.
- AB 1680 - Dissenting shareholders' rights.
- AB 1683 - Revocable trusts.
- AB 1694 - Gas pipeline safety inspections.
- AB 1699 - Affordable housing.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBlind Attorney Becomes National AdvocateBlind from birth, Chris Danielson is director of public relations for the 50,000-member National Federation of the Blind
Rocklin Crime Report Digest Update (8-1-15)Weekly crime report digest report update from Rocklin PD
California Fires Update Summary (8.1.15)California Fire Updates 2015: Nearly 9,000 firefighters are battling 24 large fires across California
Tahoe Restoration Act of 2015 IntroducedCongressman Tom McClintock (R-CA) and Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) introduced legislation to address catastrophic wildfire and invasive species threats
Roseville Location for New Placer County Assessor's OfficeRoseville, CA - To better meet the needs of the public, the Placer County Assessor's Office is pleased to announce the opening of its newest office, located at 10810 Justice Center Drive
California Fires Update Summary (7.31.15)California Fire Updates 2015: Today, 8,000 firefighters are battling 18 large wildfires in California, including several that are on the National Forest and nearing full containment.
Placer Valley Sports Complex: Who's Designing It?Placer Valley Sports Complex, Inc. has reached its first major milestone in the building and development of its brand new, state-of-the-art Regional Sports Complex in Roseville.
25 Year Old Arrested as Arson SuspectThe Placer County Sheriff's Office arrested David Petrashishen, 25 for arson following Sunday's fire in Elverta.
California Statewide Fire Summary (7.30.15)California Fire Updates 2015: Yesterday afternoon and evening fire activity in Northern California significantly increased as temperatures hit the triple digits and the winds became very gusty.
Roseville Crime Report Digest Update (7.30.15)Roseville, CA - Weekly crime report digest update for Roseville, July 30, 2015.
State Moonlights as SlumlordIf a recent study to determine the safety of 29 state-owned buildings tells us anything, it's that the state is a terrible landlord
Community Foundations Fund Senior Nutrition ProgramsAuburn, CA - Thanks to additional funding, Seniors First will soon expand a program established to provide homebound seniors with hot meals and daily social interaction
NEWS: In Case You Missed It