New California Laws for 2013 (Part 11)
Part 11 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 11
- AB 1642 - County recorder, recordation of documents.
- AB 1643 - Public officers, County of Sacramento.
- AB 1647 - Solid waste, waste tires, enforcement.
- AB 1650 - Public utilities, emergency and disaster preparedness.
- AB 1652 - California American Portuguese Veterans Memorial.
- AB 1654 - Public employment, disqualification from employment.
- AB 1656 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB 1658 - Vehicles, specialized license plates.
- AB 1660 - Representation of minors, permits. Establishes a system to prevent registered sex offenders from representing minors who are performing or seeking to perform in the entertainment industry.
- AB 1662 - County boards of education, members.
- AB 1663 - Pupil instruction, California State Summer School for Mathematics and Science.
- AB 1665 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, railroad crossings.
- AB 1668 - School accountability, academic performance, dropout recovery high schools.
- AB 1670 - Estates, administration.
- AB 1672 - Housing-Related Parks Program.
- AB 1674 - Child custody, visitation.
- AB 1675 - Farm labor contractors, licenses, civil penalty.
- AB 1677 - Corporation taxes, filing requirements, tax-exempt organizations.
- AB 1679 - Landlord-tenant relations, security deposits.
- AB 1680 - Dissenting shareholders' rights.
- AB 1683 - Revocable trusts.
- AB 1694 - Gas pipeline safety inspections.
- AB 1699 - Affordable housing.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Follow Us On Facebook
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines9 Interesting Facts about Winter Home SalesSacramento area Realtor Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville writes about a recent Redfin real estate study which indicates sellers should not discount the winter months to list their homes.
New California Laws 2017 (Part 3)New California laws for 2017. Part 3 includes pro sports teams, bankruptcy, state employees, foster care, voting rights, organ transplants, marijuana and more.
Autism: Great Minds Don't Always Think AlikeSteve Silberman will present "Great Minds Don't Always Think Alike," a deep look at the hidden history of autism and the promise of a future
$1 Million Grant Targets Chronic Homeless in Placer CountyPlacer County will receive a $1 million grant from Sutter Health to help house its chronically homeless population under a grant agreement approved
Martis Valley Groundwater Management UpdatePCWA Board approves alternative submittal for the Martis Valley Groundwater Basin.
Robert Dugan joins Sacramento Metro ChamberThe Sacramento Metro Chamber announced that Robert Dugan will join the organization as Senior Vice President of Public Policy & Economic Development
Roseville Councilmembers to be Sworn In December 7thRoseville, CA - Newly-elected Roseville City Councilmembers Bonnie Gore, John Allard and Scott Alvord will be sworn in on Wednesday, December 7th.
$250,000 for Local Nonprofits Working on Mental Health IssuesRoseville, CA - Placer Community Foundation recently made $250,000 in grants for mental health prevention and early intervention in Placer County.
Hacker Lab Maker of the Month: Heather Lee(ROCKLIN, CA) -- Hacker Lab announced that Heather Lee, a Sierra College student studying Graphic Design and Illustration
New California Laws 2017 (Part 2)Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 2 includes water, budget act, hazardous materials, deportations to Mexico, mental health, animal research and more.
Volvo XC90: elegant and sophisticatedRoseville, CA- The 2017 Volvo XC90 review shares why there are plenty of reasons to be enamored with the XC90.
Roseville Gas Prices Pushing HigherRoseville, CA - With Brent crude oil prices rising above $55 a barrel for the first time in 16 months, Roseville residents
NEWS: In Case You Missed It