New California Laws for 2013 (Part 11)
Part 11 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 11
- AB 1642 - County recorder, recordation of documents.
- AB 1643 - Public officers, County of Sacramento.
- AB 1647 - Solid waste, waste tires, enforcement.
- AB 1650 - Public utilities, emergency and disaster preparedness.
- AB 1652 - California American Portuguese Veterans Memorial.
- AB 1654 - Public employment, disqualification from employment.
- AB 1656 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB 1658 - Vehicles, specialized license plates.
- AB 1660 - Representation of minors, permits. Establishes a system to prevent registered sex offenders from representing minors who are performing or seeking to perform in the entertainment industry.
- AB 1662 - County boards of education, members.
- AB 1663 - Pupil instruction, California State Summer School for Mathematics and Science.
- AB 1665 - California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, railroad crossings.
- AB 1668 - School accountability, academic performance, dropout recovery high schools.
- AB 1670 - Estates, administration.
- AB 1672 - Housing-Related Parks Program.
- AB 1674 - Child custody, visitation.
- AB 1675 - Farm labor contractors, licenses, civil penalty.
- AB 1677 - Corporation taxes, filing requirements, tax-exempt organizations.
- AB 1679 - Landlord-tenant relations, security deposits.
- AB 1680 - Dissenting shareholders' rights.
- AB 1683 - Revocable trusts.
- AB 1694 - Gas pipeline safety inspections.
- AB 1699 - Affordable housing.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRoseville Bank Robbery Suspect Sought in Multiple HeistsWells Fargo of Roseville, Calif., a non-governmental organization, is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest, and conviction of this individual.
Mastering Leave of Absences Workshop September 15thRoseville, CA- Spend the morning of September 15th with the experts in the wild world of workplace injuries, disabilities, and leaves of absences.
California Fires Update SummaryA low pressure trough will be over Northern California for much of this week as over 10,000 firefighters battle nine large wildfires.
Lake Tahoe Fun: Labor Day Weekend and Beyond(SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif./Nev.) - Tahoe South's late-summer offerings include a plethora of indoor and outdoor ventures, fireworks, festivals, and live entertainment through Labor Day weekend and beyond
California Taxpayers to Fund Firearm Violence Research CenterUniversity of California President Janet Napolitano recently announced her intent to establish the University of California Firearm Violence Research Center at UC Davis'
Placer County Makes Way for Oversized Trucks on I-80Roseville, CA - Now, taller trucks and vehicles can successfully navigate Interstate 80 from Reno to San Francisco without interruption.
Placer SPCA's Barktoberfest in Roseville on October 9thRoseville, CA - Placer SPCA's Barktoberfest event will kick off in Roseville on October 9th with a 2.5K/5K Fun Run
2 Killed, Alcohol Suspected in Deadly Highway 99 CrashOn August 28th, 2016, at approximately 10:50 PM, a Honda Accord, being driven by a 21 year old male, was driving the wrong way northbound in the southbound
Roseville Utility Exploration Center EventsRoseville, CA - It is the mission of the Roseville Utility Exploration Center to promote a healthy environment by encouraging individual actions for a sustainable future.
Tahoe Vista Paddlefest Fall Classic(TAHOE VISTA, Ca.), -- On September 10 - 11, 2016, paddleboard enthusiasts from all over the world will embark on the first annual Tahoe Vista Paddlefest Fall Classic
Thunder Valley Annual Paper Donation for Local SchoolsThunder Valley Casino Resort will deliver over 800 reams of office paper to the Western Placer Unified School District.
15 Year Old Student Arrested for Felony ThreatsToday, Placer County Sheriff's detectives arrested a 15-year-old Colfax High School student on a felony charge of attempted criminal threats
NEWS: In Case You Missed It