New California Laws for 2013 (Part 25)
Part 25 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes taxes, employment, mortgage loans, education and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 25
- AB 2618 - Sales and use taxes, auction, vehicles.AB 2620 - Tidelands and submerged lands, granted public trust lands.
- AB 2641 - Nonprofit corporations, Internet Web site.
- AB 2643 - Property taxation.
- AB 2649 - Tidelands and submerged lands, City and County of San Francisco, seawall lots.
- AB 2654 - Mining liens, definitions.
- AB 2657 - Electronic court reporting.
- AB 2659 - Vehicles, driver's licenses.
- AB 2660 - Vehicles, peace officer vehicles, window tinting or glazing.
- AB 2662 - Education.
- AB 2663 - Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security. Teachers' Retirement Law.
- AB 2664 - County employees' retirement, electronic signatures.
- AB 2666 - Mortgage loan originators.
- AB 2667 - Personal property, fraudulent transfers.
- AB 2668 - Corporate agents, indemnification.
- AB 2669 - Environmental quality, California Environmental Quality Act.
- AB 2671 - Jobs, Economic Development and Economy. Small business financial development corporations, loans and loan guarantees.
- AB 2674 - Employment records, right to inspect.
- AB 2675 - Employment contract requirements. Provides exemptions to a 2011 law. Requires written commission agreements such as an exemption for one-time bonuses.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesCaptured: Mexican Nationals found on Foresthill RoadA Placer County Sheriff's deputy just arrested the three men who've eluded capture since Wednesday afternoon.
Water Supply Projection by Water Agency GMAUBURN, Calif. - Following weeks of rain and snowfall, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors met on February 4 to receive the latest snowpack and water supply update.
3 Rocklin Restaurants Hit by BurglarRocklin, CA - On the morning of February 4, 2016 between the hour of 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM, three closed take-out style restaurants
Roseville Housing Authority Nabs Highest HUD RatingRoseville, CA- For the 11th consecutive year, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) named the Roseville Housing Authority
Local Woman Honored for Cancer AdvocacyRoseville, CA - Former educator and Granite Bay mother of three Laura Tyrrell was honored at the Stars of Advocacy Inaugural Gala Fundraiser.
New California Laws for 2016 (Part 33)Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 33 includes Medical marijuana, Real estate investments, Housing standards, Disorderly conduct, Housing standards: mold, and more.
PET/CT Mobile Imaging Unit to serve Roseville Area CommunitiesA state-of-the-art PET/CT mobile imaging unit designed to serve patients in Lincoln, Rocklin, Roseville and surrounding communities is located in Lincoln.
The Addams Family at Folsom Harris Center The Addams Family which will run February 19-28, 2016 at the Harris Center in Folsom, California.
Respected Fishing Expert in Auburn on February 19thThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club second breakfast of 2016 will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge on February 19.
Mexican Nationals Wanted on Weapons ChargesThe Placer County Sheriff's Office arrested Pedro Madrigal Ortiz, 25, a Mexican national, early this morning
New California Laws for 2016 (Part 32)Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 32 includes Workers' compensation, Consumer protection, California Community Colleges, Discrimination, erroneous conviction and more.
Sutter Medical Center Foundation New Board MembersRoseville, CA. - Sutter Medical Center Foundation has announced the addition of six new community members to its Board of Trustees.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It