New California Laws for 2013 (Part 25)
Part 25 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes taxes, employment, mortgage loans, education and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 25
- AB 2618 - Sales and use taxes, auction, vehicles.AB 2620 - Tidelands and submerged lands, granted public trust lands.
- AB 2641 - Nonprofit corporations, Internet Web site.
- AB 2643 - Property taxation.
- AB 2649 - Tidelands and submerged lands, City and County of San Francisco, seawall lots.
- AB 2654 - Mining liens, definitions.
- AB 2657 - Electronic court reporting.
- AB 2659 - Vehicles, driver's licenses.
- AB 2660 - Vehicles, peace officer vehicles, window tinting or glazing.
- AB 2662 - Education.
- AB 2663 - Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security. Teachers' Retirement Law.
- AB 2664 - County employees' retirement, electronic signatures.
- AB 2666 - Mortgage loan originators.
- AB 2667 - Personal property, fraudulent transfers.
- AB 2668 - Corporate agents, indemnification.
- AB 2669 - Environmental quality, California Environmental Quality Act.
- AB 2671 - Jobs, Economic Development and Economy. Small business financial development corporations, loans and loan guarantees.
- AB 2674 - Employment records, right to inspect.
- AB 2675 - Employment contract requirements. Provides exemptions to a 2011 law. Requires written commission agreements such as an exemption for one-time bonuses.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines2016 Acura MDX retains luxury appeal2016 Acura MDX: Now in its seventh year of production by Honda's luxury division, the Acura MDX is one of many midsize luxury crossover sport utility vehicles
50 Days of the Grateful Dead: Estimated Prophet / Terrapin StationTonight in Chicago, the final show of Fare Thee Well, a celebration of 50 years of Grateful Dead's music takes place at Soldier Field
Smart Choice: Don't Drink and Drive Californians love to celebrate the Fourth of July with family, friends, food, and fireworks. All too often these celebrations and festivities turn tragic when someone decides
Quick Tips on Beating the HeatPlacer County public health officials are urging residents to take common-sense precautions so they and their families stay safe during this week's ongoing heat wave
Pet Safety Tips for 4th of JulyRoseville, CA - Fourth of July celebrations may be fun for you, but the pop, crackle and boom of fireworks can be terrifying for your pets.
West Nile Virus Concerns Heading into the 4th of JulyThe Placer Mosquito and Vector Control District reported today that five mosquito samples have tested positive for West Nile virus this week
Folsom Opens Water Play in ParksThe City of Folsom announced that it will open water play features at three Folsom parks in time for the upcoming hot holiday weekend.
Free Hazardous Waste Drop-Off July 11thPlacer County, CA - Looking for a free and convenient way to dispose of hazardous wastes that are collecting around your house?
50 Days of the Grateful Dead: Throwing StonesThe Grateful Dead roll through a 10-minute version of Throwing Stones from Hampton, VA in October of 1989.
Roseville Crime Report Digest Update (7.2.15)Roseville, CA - Weekly crime report digest update for Roseville, July 2, 2015.
50 Days of the Grateful Dead: One More Saturday NightA return to 1972 across the pond at Wembley Empire Pool find The Dead ripping through a scorching version of One More Saturday Night
Opinion: Let's Be CivilAccelerating the decline of citizen engagement in our government are two notable demographic shifts underway
NEWS: In Case You Missed It