New California Laws for 2013 (Part 25)
Part 25 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes taxes, employment, mortgage loans, education and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 25
- AB 2618 - Sales and use taxes, auction, vehicles.AB 2620 - Tidelands and submerged lands, granted public trust lands.
- AB 2641 - Nonprofit corporations, Internet Web site.
- AB 2643 - Property taxation.
- AB 2649 - Tidelands and submerged lands, City and County of San Francisco, seawall lots.
- AB 2654 - Mining liens, definitions.
- AB 2657 - Electronic court reporting.
- AB 2659 - Vehicles, driver's licenses.
- AB 2660 - Vehicles, peace officer vehicles, window tinting or glazing.
- AB 2662 - Education.
- AB 2663 - Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security. Teachers' Retirement Law.
- AB 2664 - County employees' retirement, electronic signatures.
- AB 2666 - Mortgage loan originators.
- AB 2667 - Personal property, fraudulent transfers.
- AB 2668 - Corporate agents, indemnification.
- AB 2669 - Environmental quality, California Environmental Quality Act.
- AB 2671 - Jobs, Economic Development and Economy. Small business financial development corporations, loans and loan guarantees.
- AB 2674 - Employment records, right to inspect.
- AB 2675 - Employment contract requirements. Provides exemptions to a 2011 law. Requires written commission agreements such as an exemption for one-time bonuses.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesWhat is Your Realtor Doing?Julie Jalone, Sacramento Realtor with MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, explains what many Realtors are doing when they are not with their clients.
Roseville Flash Crime Report Update (9.29.16)Roseville, CA- Police activity log from Roseville Police for the period covering September 17-27, 2016.
Lexus NX 200t Review: Aggressive and EdgyRoseville, CA - The NX 200t has some aggressive design angles and the standard Lexus front end features thin lights and a nose that one car reviewer says resembles a rat's angry expression.
Mini Maker Faire and Sierra Celebration October 1Rocklin, CA - On Saturday, October 1st, from 10am-5pm, the City of Rocklin and Sierra College will host the Rocklin Mini Maker Faire & Sierra Celebration
Public Invited to Sierra College Patrons Meeting in RocklinRocklin, CA - The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, invites the public and those interested in becoming members of the
Local Grant to Help Fund Senior Nutrition Programs(AUBURN, CA) - Seniors First has been awarded a $10,000 grant through the James and Virginia Benson Memorial Fund, managed by the Sacramento Region Community Foundation
JB Brown Fund Awards 44 ScholarshipsROSEVILLE - Helping residents achieve their dreams and build a better future for themselves and their families are the foundation of the JB Brown Fund
Rocklin Flash Crime Report (9.28.16)Rocklin, CA- The latest police activity report from Rocklin Police covering the period of September 12- 18, 2016.
Rocklin Venues to Host Cyclocross RacesRocklin, CA - On October 8 and 9 Sacramento Cyclocross will kick-off their cyclocross race season with exhilarating events in two Rocklin locations
$3 Million Plan to Remove Damaged Trees Approved by SupervisorsCounty staff has identified approximately 1,800 trees in need of immediate removal. With an estimate of $1,700 per tree, the total cost of the project is expected to be about $3.1 million
Draft Vision for Sunset Area and Placer Ranch in South PlacerRoseville, CA - Placer County planners today unveiled the first draft land use vision for Placer Ranch and the Sunset Area in south Placer
Grant to Support Seniors First Meal Delivery ProgramSeniors First Executive Director Jamee Horning is honored to announce the receipt of $15,000 from Sierra Health Foundation, a private philanthropy committed to improving health
NEWS: In Case You Missed It