New California Laws for 2013 (Part 25)
Part 25 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes taxes, employment, mortgage loans, education and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 25
- AB 2618 - Sales and use taxes, auction, vehicles.AB 2620 - Tidelands and submerged lands, granted public trust lands.
- AB 2641 - Nonprofit corporations, Internet Web site.
- AB 2643 - Property taxation.
- AB 2649 - Tidelands and submerged lands, City and County of San Francisco, seawall lots.
- AB 2654 - Mining liens, definitions.
- AB 2657 - Electronic court reporting.
- AB 2659 - Vehicles, driver's licenses.
- AB 2660 - Vehicles, peace officer vehicles, window tinting or glazing.
- AB 2662 - Education.
- AB 2663 - Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security. Teachers' Retirement Law.
- AB 2664 - County employees' retirement, electronic signatures.
- AB 2666 - Mortgage loan originators.
- AB 2667 - Personal property, fraudulent transfers.
- AB 2668 - Corporate agents, indemnification.
- AB 2669 - Environmental quality, California Environmental Quality Act.
- AB 2671 - Jobs, Economic Development and Economy. Small business financial development corporations, loans and loan guarantees.
- AB 2674 - Employment records, right to inspect.
- AB 2675 - Employment contract requirements. Provides exemptions to a 2011 law. Requires written commission agreements such as an exemption for one-time bonuses.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines7 Tips To Consider: Changing Your LandscapingDrought Watch:The water crisis facing California is serious and carries imminent environmental, financial and human impacts.
Rocklin Police Officers Honored by MADDOn April 23, 2015, three Rocklin Police Officers were honored at the Sacramento Region Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD) at an annual luncheon
Roseville Police Warn of Grandparent ScamRoseville Police report that they have had had two elderly residents fall victim to the "grandparent scam" this month.
Roseville Crime Report Digest Update (4.24.15)Weekly crime report update digest for Roseville, April 24, 2015
Maui: Kapalua features some terrific dining optionsRest assured, there will be no shortage of great dining options when visiting the Kapalua region of Maui
Beatles Tribute in Auburn May 17thIn My Life - A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles is the nationally touring musical biography of the Beatles through the eyes of manager Brian Epstein
Roseville Hosting USA Ultimate Regional ChampionshipsUSA Ultimate Southwest Regional College Championships will be held May 2-3 at Maidu Park in Roseville.
10 Billion Gallons of Water to Save a Few Fish?Drought Watch: Congressman Tom McClintock issued the following speech regarding a 10 billion gallon water release from the New Melones Dam.
Public Invited to Baker's Nursery in LoomisThe Patrons, a volunteer arm of the Sierra College Foundation, invite the public and those interested in becoming members of the organization to attend the May 4
Auburn Library Getting Spruced UpAfter 21 years of high traffic use, the flooring in the Auburn branch of the Placer County Library is worn out
Real Estate: New Home Sales - Get Help!Realtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, writes about new home sales and how buyers can save money when dealing directly with the builder.
Tour of Unison Comfort Technologies OfferedOn April 27, tour Unison Comfort Technologies, located in McClellan Park, to see how this company develops and manufactures customer-centric commercial HVAC systems
NEWS: In Case You Missed It