New California Laws for 2013 (Part 25)
Part 25 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes taxes, employment, mortgage loans, education and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 25
- AB 2618 - Sales and use taxes, auction, vehicles.AB 2620 - Tidelands and submerged lands, granted public trust lands.
- AB 2641 - Nonprofit corporations, Internet Web site.
- AB 2643 - Property taxation.
- AB 2649 - Tidelands and submerged lands, City and County of San Francisco, seawall lots.
- AB 2654 - Mining liens, definitions.
- AB 2657 - Electronic court reporting.
- AB 2659 - Vehicles, driver's licenses.
- AB 2660 - Vehicles, peace officer vehicles, window tinting or glazing.
- AB 2662 - Education.
- AB 2663 - Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security. Teachers' Retirement Law.
- AB 2664 - County employees' retirement, electronic signatures.
- AB 2666 - Mortgage loan originators.
- AB 2667 - Personal property, fraudulent transfers.
- AB 2668 - Corporate agents, indemnification.
- AB 2669 - Environmental quality, California Environmental Quality Act.
- AB 2671 - Jobs, Economic Development and Economy. Small business financial development corporations, loans and loan guarantees.
- AB 2674 - Employment records, right to inspect.
- AB 2675 - Employment contract requirements. Provides exemptions to a 2011 law. Requires written commission agreements such as an exemption for one-time bonuses.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesAir Quality Alert in Placer CountyThe Placer County Public Health Officer and Placer County Air Pollution Control District are issuing a joint air quality advisory to notify the public of the potential for poor air quality
Roseville and Lincoln to Host Senior Softball-USA Western NationalsThe 15th Annual Senior Softball-USA Western Nationals (SSUSA) will take place August 3-9 at Foskett Regional Park in Lincoln and Maidu Regional Park in Roseville
California Statewide Fire Summary (7.28.15)While most of California saw a rise in temperatures, firefighters across the State continued to make good progress on the 9 active large wildfires.
Roseville Crime Report Digest Update (7.28.15)Crime report digest update for Roseville, California July 28, 2015.
Summer Institute on Neurodevelopmental Disorders August 7thThe 12th Annual UC Davis Summer Institute on Neurodevelopmental Disorders - one of the nation's premier gatherings of health professionals, educators and families
Hyundai Azera: A sleeper among large sedansThe Hyundai Azera may soon rise to the level of its in-house competitors thanks to a new design and some notable upgrades
Leadership Rocklin Program Returns in SeptemberRobin McConnell-Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, recently announced that the Chamber will once again host Leadership Rocklin
4 Firefighters Injured Battling Lowell FireFour firefighters suffered burn injuries while battling the Lowell Fire. 1,800 structures in Placer & Nevada Counties threatened.
Roseville Gas Prices: Find the Best DealsRoseville, CA- Roseville gas prices remained mostly flat this past week with prices hovering above $3 gallon at a few locations
Californian with Autism Struggles to Fit InHers was one tough way to discover a disability.
Grateful Dog Rescue Run/Walk in Rocklin this AugustThe second annual Grateful Dog Rescue Run/Walk will take place Sunday, Aug. 30 at Johnson-Springview Park in Rocklin
Rocklin Crime Report Digest Update (7-24-15)Rocklin, CA- Weekly crime report digest update for the City of Rocklin from July 13-19, 2015
NEWS: In Case You Missed It