City of Roseville Holiday Hours Updated
The City of Roseville holiday hours have been updated for the 2013 holiday season. City offices will be closed from December 24 at 3 p.m. through New Year's Day 2014.
Roseville Holiday Hours Update
- Emergency services will be fully operational during this period.
- Garbage pick up service remains unchanged.
- Roseville Electric's offices will be closed. To report power outages or power related emergencies, call (916) 774-5428. During this time, utility payments will be accepted online, over the phone, through the mail, and from the drop box next to thefront doors of the Civic Center.
- The Roseville Sports Center and Martha Riley Community Library will be open during the holiday break with the exception of Christmas and New Year's Days and shortened hours on the eve's proceeding.
- The Roseville Sports Center has modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Years Eve, will be closed on Christmas & New Years Day and open regular hours on all other day. Climbing Wall hours are extended to 2-7pm on weekdays and 11-3 on the weekends for December 26-January 5.
The Martha Riley Community Library will be open modified hours of 10am-2pm, December 26-31 (closed Sunday).
The City of Roseville of Roseville holiday hours are also posted online.
Print This Article
Placer County News HeadlinesBig DoG Countdown: PRIDE IndustriesBig DoG Countdown: Learn about how PRIDE Industries impacts your community.
Roseville Shooting Leads to Arrest of Sacramento TrioAt 7:45 p.m. April 16, officers responded to a report of shots fired from a car toward another car in the area of Pleasant Grove Boulevard and Fairway Drive.
Roseville Crime Report Digest (4-17-14)The Roseville Police Department's Crime Report Digest for April 17, 2014.
John and Marilyn Redding Recipients of 2014 Public Safety Leadership Award John and Marilyn Redding were this year's recipients of the Public Safety Leadership Award, which was presented to the Rocklin couple at the third annual Victim's Rights Breakfast.
Your Aging Genes and Risk of DementiaUC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center Director Charles DeCarli will discuss "Your aging genes: What you need to know about your risk for dementia" during the Community Discovery Lecture Series on Thursday, May 8
America's ClayFest II in RosevilleThe Art League of Lincoln in conjunction with Blue Line Arts will be holding the second annual art show and competition at the beautiful Blue Line Arts in Roseville, CA
Placer Pops Chorale Spring Concert SeriesTickets are still available for the popular Placer Pops Chorale Spring Concert Series, directed by Lorin Miller, but hurry - they're going fast!
Chocolate Fest in Paradise May 10thExperience a chocolate paradise on the Paradise/Magalia ridge nestled among tall green pines in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and overlooking the Sacramento Valley
Big DoG Countdown: Soldiers ProjectBig DoG Countdown: Learn how Soldiers Project impacts your community.
Big DoG Countdown: KidsFirstBig DoG Countdown: Learn about how KidsFirst impacts your community.
End of Life Planning: A Difficult Subject for ManyIt is often difficult to imagine your end of life care-or end of life care for a loved one-in the event you or your loved one becomes incapable of making health care decisions.
STEM Collaborative Teaches Critical ThinkingAt the final session of the Sierra College STEM Collaborative ACTivATE nine-month professional development program on teaching applied critical thinking, Sierra College and high school instructors reported