New California Laws for 2014 (Part 23)
Part 23 of new California laws for 2014 includes car washes, insurance, family law, subversive organization law, taxes, elections and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 23
- AB 1384 Ch. 308 Garment manufacturing: civil penalties.
- AB 1386 Ch. 750 Employment: employee complaints: final orders.
- AB 1387 Ch. 751 Car washes
- AB 1388 Ch. 116 Horses: test verification, horse shows,competitions, and sales.
- AB 1389 Ch. 383 Agriculture.
- AB 1390 Ch. 107 Milk products: pasteurization: goat milk.
- AB 1391 Ch. 321 Insurance: omnibus.
- AB 1392 Ch. 141 Unemployment insurance: work sharing plans.
- AB 1394 Ch. 309 State Compensation Insurance Fund:executive appointments.
- AB 1398 Ch. 509 Solid waste: recycling: enforcement agencies.
- AB 1400 Ch. 539 Export documents: expiration.
- AB 1403 Ch. 510 Family law.
- AB 1404 Ch. 86 Real property: boundaries.
- AB 1405 Ch. 117 Subversive Organization Registration Law: repeal.
- AB 1410 Ch. 322 Courts- Martial Appellate Panel.
- AB 1411 Ch. 200 Tax administration: Financial Institution Record Match System: addresses.
- AB 1412 Ch. 546 Income taxes: exclusion: deferral:qualified small business stock.
- AB 1417 Ch. 560 Elections.
- AB 1418 Ch. 654 The Political Reform Act of 1974: omnibus bill.
- AB 1419 Ch. 511 Presidential general elections: party qualifications.
- AB 1420 Ch. 275 State government: state agencies:reports.
- AB 1421 Ch. 276 Surplus state property: realtors and landlocked properties.
- AB 1422 Ch. 540 California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority: participating
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014
Print This Article
Placer County News HeadlinesPhotos: Napa Earthquake DamageWe recently had the opportunity to tour Napa following the magnitude 6.0 earthquake. The downtown area of Napa which contains many older buildings was hit especially hard.
California Senate Passes New Gun Violence BillCalifornia's state today passed the "Gun Violence Restraining Order (AB 1014)," legislation that would allow family members or law enforcement to petition a court
Laura's Law Implementation in Placer CountyPlacer County became the sixth county in California Tuesday to implement Laura's Law - a state statute that authorizes court-ordered assisted outpatient treatment of residents with severe
$22 Million Animal Services Center in Auburn Moves ForwardThe Placer County Board of Supervisors awarded a design-build contract on Tuesday that paves the way for construction of a long-planned Animal Services Center in North Auburn that
Autism in Girls Study Launched in CaliforniaAutism is far more common in boys than girls - affecting 1 in 54 boys and 1 in 252 girls - but little is known about biological differences between boys and girls with autism.
Sierra Shoot Out Water Polo Tournament in RocklinThe Sierra Shoot Out Water Polo tournament is back for another year at Sierra College. The junior college has hosted this high school tournament for over 20 years
What is Slowing the California Housing Recovery?Realtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, writes about why the California and Sacramento housing markets are not expanding as fast as expected. Find out what Julie thinks is contributing to a slower real estate market.
Circus Vargas in Roseville this September Roseville,CA -- Get ready for the ultimate entertainment extravaganza for all ages as the circus comes to Roseville.
Hot Pink Fun Run in Downtown Roseville September 28thRegistration is now open for the 7th Annual Hot Pink Fun Run, a family-friendly run, walk and fun zone on Sunday, September 28, 2014.
Monty Python's Spamalot at Roseville TheaterSPAMALOT tells the legendary tale of King Arthur's quest to find the Holy Grail. However, diverting a bit from the true story, this hilarious musical
High Marks for Sierra College Energy Tech StudentsThe Sierra College Energy Technology students who took the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners Entry-level exam in June 2014, all passed.
Multiple Sclerosis Becomes Counselor's AssetDuring most of the '70s, Kathe Skinner, now a 65-year-old licensed marriage family therapist in Colorado Springs, Colorado, couldn't figure out what was wrong with her body.