New California Laws for 2014 (Part 37)
SHARE with Friend
Part 37 in the series of new California laws for 2014 includes DUI search warrants, employment retaliation, CalFresh, advertising, pest control, real estate records and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 37
- SB 0651 Ch. 724 Developmental centers and state hospitals.
- SB 0652 Ch. 431 Real property disclosures: construction defect litigation.
- SB 0656 Ch. 604 Electrical restructuring: natural gas restructuring: information practices.
- SB 0662 Ch. 218 Structural pest control operators: financial responsibility.
- SB 0665 Ch. 315 Oil and gas: drilling: indemnity bonds:wells.
- SB 0666 Ch. 577 Employment: retaliation.
- SB 0667 Ch. 625 Retail sale of shelled eggs.
- SB 0668 Ch. 67 *Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SB 0669 Ch. 725 Emergency medical care: epinephrine auto-injectors.
- SB 0670 Ch. 399 Physicians and surgeons: drug prescribing privileges: investigation.
- SB 0672 Ch. 568 CalFresh: eligibility: guidelines.
- SB 0676 Ch. 349 Real estate records: unlawful destruction.
- SB 0679 Ch. 471 Licensees: reporting requirements.
- SB 0680 Ch. 168 Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement: qualified escrow funds.
- SB 0681 Ch. 726 Community college districts: personal property.
- SB 0683 Ch. 761 Firearms: firearm safety certificate.
- SB 0684 Ch. 544 Advertising displays: redevelopment agency project areas.
- SB 0692 Ch. 219 Local government: community facilities districts.
- SB 0694 Ch. 545 Outdoor advertising: transit stations.
- SB 0717 Ch. 317 Search warrants: driving under the influence.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014
Print This Article
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacer County Republican Party To Hold 2014 ConventionLOOMIS - The Placer County Republican Party will hold its endorsement convention on Aug. 23 to select which candidates to support for local offices in Placer County.
Job Fair in Roseville August 22ndRoseville, CA -- Multiple community agencies including Brandman University, The City of Roseville Libraries, Placer, Sacramento and El Dorado Counties, Golden Sierra Job Training, and Sacramento Works
Roseville Crime Report Digest Update (7.23.14)The Roseville Police Department weekly crime report digest update for July 23, 2014.
California Limits Full Contact Football for StudentsGovernor Jerry Brown signed into law AB2127 which limits, but does not eliminate full contact football practices for middle and high school students.
Beware of Deceptive Home Improvement OffersThe California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) is urging consumers to be aware of home improvement offers by individuals who use unethical business practices to gain entry into their homes
Continuous Improvement Network: August 6th & 20thSierra College CACT provides Value Stream Mapping Training in Sacramento on August 6 & 20 for the Continuous Improvement Network
Alternative Transportation Programs in Placer CountyPlacer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA) is your resource for information about alternative transportation services in Placer County.
Auburn Woman Attacked Inside HomePlacer County sheriff's detectives are looking for a man who attacked a woman at her north Auburn home early this morning.
Western Nationals Softball Tournament in Roseville and LincolnASA Softball is bringing the Western Nationals for the Girls B 10U & 12U divisions to the Placer Valley Area. The event is six days long, taking place from July 28-August 3.
Tahoe Public Projects Garner AttentionTahoe Transportation District has been recognized nationally and by the state of Nevada for its positive impacts, collaborative initiatives, environmental enhancement, and service to the community's
Rocklin National Night Out Events August 5thEach community member is invited to join their neighborhood watch group and the Rocklin Police Department for National Night Out on Tuesday, August 5, 2014.
Recovery Plan for California Salmon and SteelheadNOAA Fisheries and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) jointly released two plans to restore populations of salmon and steelhead in California's Central Valley