New California Laws for 2015 (Part 4)
Part 4 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes driver's licenses, gun violence restraining orders, personal information privacy, workers' comp, Medi-Cal and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Segment 4
- AB-852 Driver's licenses: applications.
- AB-877 Income and Corporation taxes: denial of deduction: owner fine or penalty.
- AB-882 Voter registration and recall elections.
- AB-896 Wildlife management areas: mosquito abatement.
- AB-919 Sales and use taxes: veterans: itinerant vendors: repayment.
- AB-922 Income taxes: deductions: disaster relief: County of San Diego.
- AB-928 Personal information: privacy.
- AB-935 Driver's licenses: veteran designation.
- AB-948 Charter schools: school facilities: Charter School Facility Grant Program.
- AB-966 Prisoner Protections for Family and Community Health Act.
- AB-968 Common interest developments: common areas: maintenance and repairs.
- AB-983 Self-service storage facilities.
- AB-988 New Motor Vehicle Board: all-terrain vehicles: recreational off-highway vehicles.
- AB-1014 Gun violence restraining orders.
- AB-1035 Workers' compensation: firefighters and peace officers.
- AB-1043 Safe Drinking Water, Water Quality and Supply, Flood Control, River and Coastal Protection Bond Act of 2006: groundwater contamination.
- AB-1053 Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District: return of improperly collected money.
- AB-1089 Foster care.
- AB-1096 Vehicles: specialized license plates: Salton Sea.
- AB-1101 Vehicles: State Highway Route 101: carriers of livestock.
- AB-1104 California Environmental Quality Act: biogas pipelines: exemption.
- AB-1124 Medi-Cal: reimbursement rates.
- AB-1130 Insurance: home protection contracts.
- AB-1143 Tax administration: suspension or forfeiture: limited liability companies: check the box regulations: property tax assessment.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesWilliam Jessup University Announces Largest Graduating ClassROCKLIN, CA., - William Jessup University, the first WASC accredited private, four-year residential Christian university in the greater Sacramento region will celebrate its 77th annual
Sonoma County Outdoor Recreation Month in May SONOMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA - Celebrate one of California's most diverse natural destinations as Sonoma County announces its inaugural Outdoor Recreation Month in May
Monophonics Sure is Funky at TerrapinSan Rafael,CA- As the mercury pushed into the 70's this past Friday, music fans began slowly dancing their way toward Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.
Storms Bring Good News for Water SupplyAUBURN, Calif. - Despite a dry start to 2018, storms in late March and early April have produced above-average precipitation in the watersheds that source Placer County Water Agency's
PCF Awards $18,000 in Grants to Promote Civil Discourse(Auburn, Calif.) - Open dialogue and communication are key elements in maintaining a healthy, connected community. To encourage debate, Placer Community Foundation
Dog Abandoned in Roseville under Inhumane CircumstancesRoseville, Calif. - A dog was found abandoned in a corner of the Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center parking lot under terribly inhumane circumstances
Sun City Roseville Harmonicoots 2018 JamboreeRoseville, CA- This year, the Harmonicoots will honor all women harmonica players throughout the world at their Jamboree-scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2018
Roseville Gas Prices Hold Steady Past Week Roseville, CA,- Roseville gas prices were relatively flat this past week, but remain at levels pushing near 2014 levels at some locations
Successful Transitions for Young Adults with Neurodevelopmental DisordersSacramento, CA- For many people with disabilities, the excitement of life after high school is accompanied by challenges with finding and receiving the services and supports
Passport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It