New California Laws for 2015 (Part 9)
Part 9 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes Developmental Disabilities Bill of Rights, school facilities, child performers, falsified public records, personal information privacy and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Click on each link to view the full text on the California legislatures' website.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Segment 9
- AB-1664 School facilities: sale or lease of real property.
- AB-1666 Political Reform Act of 1974: campaign funds: bribery fines.
- AB-1667 Tuberculosis testing in schools.
- AB-1668 Educational facilities: California Educational Facilities Authority.
- AB-1669 Speed limits: Orange Park Acres: equestrian trails.
- AB-1673 Political Reform Act of 1974: contributions.
- AB-1678 Women, minority, disabled veteran, and LGBT business enterprise procurement.
- AB-1680 Child Performer Services Permit.
- AB-1685 Structural pest control operators: fees.
- AB-1686 Trespass.
- AB-1687 Persons with Developmental Disabilities Bill of Rights.
- AB-1690 Local planning: housing elements.
- AB-1692 Political Reform Act of 1974.
- AB-1697 DNA and forensic identification database and databank.
- AB-1698 Falsified public records.
- AB-1700 Reverse mortgages: notifications.
- AB-1701 Family law: adoption.
- AB-1702 Professions and vocations: incarceration.
- AB-1705 Public contracts: payment.
- AB-1707 Water quality: scientific peer review.
- AB-1709 Wildlife: hunting licenses.
- AB-1710 Personal information: privacy.
- AB-1711 Administrative Procedures Act: economic impact assessment.
- AB-1712 Unclaimed property.
- AB-1717 Telecommunications: prepaid mobile telephony services: state surcharge and fees: local charges collection.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPassport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
Fundraiser in honor of Roseville transplant patientApril is Donate Life Month, but for Roseville resident Jason Crutchley, it's another month spent hoping he will receive a second chance at life.
Construction and Trades Job Fair this SaturdaySacramento, CA- For the fourth year in a row, the North State Building Industry Foundation will hold its annual Skilled Trades Job Fair this Saturday, April 21.
(CIA) presents Conversations at Copia: TerroirNapa, CA,- The CIA at Copia, The Culinary Institute of America's newest venture in downtown Napa will present Conversations at Copia: Terroir on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
Roseville Earth Day Festival at Royer ParkRoseville, CA- On Saturday, April 21 from 10am - 3pm, the Arts Council of Placer County will be hosting Earth Day 2018 at Royer Park (190 Park Drive, Roseville, CA 95678)
Kaiser Permanente in Roseville names Jordan Herget as Senior VPRoseville, CA,- Jordan Herget, a health-care executive with more than 13 years of senior leadership experience in multiple health systems, has been named senior vice president and area manager
Brennan named President of Landmark ConstructionLandmark Construction has named Kevin Brennan, Nevada City resident, as president of the $75 million privately owned, public works general contracting company
BottleRock Napa Valley Lineups for JaMPad Stage and VIP Village Acoustic StageNAPA, CA, -- BottleRock Napa Valley 2018, presented by JaM Cellars, has announced the lineups for the JamPad Stage and VIP Village Acoustic Stage powered by Cisco
Rick Hillman Named Folsom Police ChiefFolsom, CA - Folsom City Manager Evert Palmer recently announced that Folsom Police Department Commander Rick Hillman will be the next City of Folsom Chief of Police.
William Jessup Announces New Research InstituteROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup University recently announced the creation of a new research endeavor, the Institute for Biodiversity and the Environment (IBE).
NEWS: In Case You Missed It