New California Laws for 2015 (Part 11)
Part 11 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes public employees retirement, pesticides, franchise tax board, deadly weapons, insurance, dogs, county employees and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed.
Check daily for the latest updates to quickly scan which of California's new laws may impact you.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Part 11
- AB-1781 California National Guard Education Assistance Award Program.
- AB-1782 Wires: unlawful removal.
- AB-1783 Public employees’ retirement.
- AB-1787 Airports: commercial operations: lactation accommodation.
- AB-1789 Pesticides: neonicotinoids: reevaluation: determination: control measures.
- AB-1790 Foster children: mental health services.
- AB-1791 Prostitution: minors.
- AB-1792 Public benefits: reports on employers.
- AB-1793 Redevelopment housing successor: report.
- AB-1795 Cities: city council: vacancy.
- AB-1796 Franchise Tax Board: refunds: direct deposit: taxpayer form instructions.
- AB-1797 California Workforce Investment Board.
- AB-1798 Deadly weapons.
- AB-1804 Insurance: notice of lapse.
- AB-1806 Pupil services: homeless children or youth.
- AB-1809 Dogs: health certificates.
- AB-1810 Deposits for keeping: abandoned animals.
- AB-1811 High-occupancy vehicle lanes.
- AB-1812 Health facilities: information: disclosure.
- AB-1817 Voter registration: high school pupils.
- AB-1819 Family day care home: smoking prohibition.
- AB-1820 State employment: applications.
- AB-1821 Medical foster homes.
- AB-1824 County employees’ retirement: optional settlements revision.
- AB-1825 School districts: Los Angeles Unified School District: inspector general.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacer County's New Committee for Lodging Tax FundingAuburn, CA, - Lodging taxes collected from overnight guests in eastern Placer County have long been allocated for local, visitor-serving projects to benefit its tourism-based economy
Placer Public Health Laboratory Seeks Cost Effective FutureAuburn, CA, - Placer County will seek a more sustainable model for public health laboratory services, with a recent vote by the Board of Supervisors allowing staff to move forward
World Renowned Neonatologist to Lead Pediatrics Dept. at UC Davis(Sacramento, Calif.)-Satyan Lakshminrusimha, a world renowned neonatologist, has been named chair of the Department of Pediatrics at the UC Davis School of Medicine
In Cancer, Talking About Bad News Can Be Good(Sacramento, Calif.) - Giving bad news is never easy, especially when it's life or death. But when an oncologist delivers a poor prognosis to a cancer patient, does it harm their relationship?
Folsom City Council Picks Mayor and Vice MayorFolsom, CA - The Folsom City Council unanimously selected Steve Miklos as mayor and Ernie Sheldon as vice mayor at the Dec. 12 City Council meeting
Roseville Paying 20 Percent More for ThisRoseville, CA, - Roseville gas prices dipped again slightly this past week offering motorists a slight reprieve since the gas tax went into effect on November 1
263,000 Acres Already Torched in Southern California FiresCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 9,000 firefighters remain on the line, successfully making progress in containment of several of the fires that sparked last week in southern California
WinterWonderGrass Music and Brew Festival Tickets On SaleOlympic Valley, Calif., - Silhouetted against the snowy Sierra Nevada, WinterWonderGrass Festival returns for its 4th year at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows with headlining artists
TobyMac Tour Coming to Sacramento and RenoSacramento,CA, - Seven-time GRAMMY winner TobyMac will once again bring his dynamic "HITS DEEP Tour" to 29 markets next year, alongside a talent-packed line up
Gold Country Wildlife Rescue Seeks Volunteers and InternsAUBURN - Gold Country Wildlife Rescue is seeking the assistance of dedicated individuals to help support animals in need.
All-new Volkswagen Atlas a roomy SUVRoseville, CA,- Looking to fill what it considered a void in its sport utility vehicle offerings, Volkswagen developed the 2018 Atlas.
Lower Cost Electricity Anticipated for Some Placer County ResidentsPLACER COUNTY, CA - In December, residents and businesses will receive the first of several notices informing them about the coming change in their electric energy supply
NEWS: In Case You Missed It