New California Laws for 2015 (Part 14)
Part 14 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes; bullying, underage drinking, beer returns,unsafe handguns, carpool lanes and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed.
Check daily for the latest updates as we unpack them all. Quickly scan which of California's new laws may impact you.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Part 14
- AB-1957 State Highway Route 16.
- AB-1960 State summary criminal history information: state hospitals.
- AB-1962 Dental plans: medical loss ratios: reports.
- AB-1963 Redevelopment.
- AB-1964 Unsafe handguns: single-shot pistols.
- AB-1965 Outdoor dining facilities: pet dogs.
- AB-1967 Drug Medi-Cal.
- AB-1972 Respiratory care practitioners.
- AB-1973 State holidays: Native American Day.
- AB-1974 Health facilities: special services.
- AB-1978 Child welfare services.
- AB-1979 School facilities: California School Finance Authority: definitions.
- AB-1981 Rental vehicles: contracts: damage waivers.
- AB-1986 Vehicles: traffic violator school program.
- AB-1989 Underage drinkers: students in winemaking and brewery science programs.
- AB-1990 Food production.
- AB-1993 Pupils: bullying.
- AB-1995 Community service districts: covenants, conditions, and restrictions: enforcement.
- AB-2000 Public postsecondary education: exemption from nonresident tuition.
- AB-2004 Alcoholic beverage sales: beer manufacturers.
- AB-2007 Virtual or online charter schools: average daily attendance.
- AB-2008 Transit village plans: goods movement.
- AB-2009 State Board of Equalization: administration: managed audit program.
- AB-2010 Alcoholic beverages: beer returns: product quality: beer manufacturers: duplicate licenses.
- AB-2013 Vehicles: high-occupancy vehicle lanes.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRoseville Paying 20 Percent More for ThisRoseville, CA, - Roseville gas prices dipped again slightly this past week offering motorists a slight reprieve since the gas tax went into effect on November 1
263,000 Acres Already Torched in Southern California FiresCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 9,000 firefighters remain on the line, successfully making progress in containment of several of the fires that sparked last week in southern California
WinterWonderGrass Music and Brew Festival Tickets On SaleOlympic Valley, Calif., - Silhouetted against the snowy Sierra Nevada, WinterWonderGrass Festival returns for its 4th year at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows with headlining artists
TobyMac Tour Coming to Sacramento and RenoSacramento,CA, - Seven-time GRAMMY winner TobyMac will once again bring his dynamic "HITS DEEP Tour" to 29 markets next year, alongside a talent-packed line up
Gold Country Wildlife Rescue Seeks Volunteers and InternsAUBURN - Gold Country Wildlife Rescue is seeking the assistance of dedicated individuals to help support animals in need.
All-new Volkswagen Atlas a roomy SUVRoseville, CA,- Looking to fill what it considered a void in its sport utility vehicle offerings, Volkswagen developed the 2018 Atlas.
Lower Cost Electricity Anticipated for Some Placer County ResidentsPLACER COUNTY, CA - In December, residents and businesses will receive the first of several notices informing them about the coming change in their electric energy supply
Groundbreaking for Interstate 80 / Highway-65 Interchange ImprovementsRoseville, CA, - The Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA), in partnership with Caltrans, the South Placer Regional Transportation Authority, the Federal Highway Administration
Merry Days & Holly Nights at Squaw Valley Alpine MeadowsOlympic Valley, Calif.- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is celebrating its second annual Merry Days & Holly Nights, two weeks of spirited events and activities December 16-31.
Southern California Fires Fueled by WindsCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 8,500 firefighters have made significant progress on the wildfires burning in southern California. As containment lines continue to be reinforced, many evacuations have been lifted
$111 Million Budget Adopted by PCWA BoardAUBURN, Calif. , - At its December 7 meeting, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors adopted the Agency's 2018 budget
Woman Found Dead in the American River CanyonAuburn, CA,- The Placer County Sheriff's Coroner's Office has confirmed the identity of the woman found in the American River canyon Wednesday as Yin Wong, 33, of Sacramento.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It