New California Laws for 2015 (Part 17)
Part 17 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes; money transmission, veterans, utility rates, water replenishment, insurance, elections, housing density bonus and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed.
Check daily for the latest updates as we unpack them all. Quickly scan which of California's new laws may impact you.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Part 17
- AB-2199 Mandatory supervision: costs.
- AB-2203 Alcoholic beverages: beer labeling.
- AB-2209 Money Transmission Act.
- AB-2213 Behavioral health care licensees.
- AB-2214 Emergency room physicians and surgeons: continuing medical education: geriatric care.
- AB-2215 Veterans: recorded documents.
- AB-2217 Pupil and personnel health: automated external defibrillators.
- AB-2218 Electricity and natural gas rates.
- AB-2219 Initiative and referendum petitions: verification of signatures.
- AB-2220 Private security services: private patrol operators.
- AB-2222 Housing density bonus.
- AB-2227 Citizens Oversight Board: implementation.
- AB-2228 Crisis nurseries.
- AB-2230 Insurance: Workers’ Comp Bond Fund: assessments.
- AB-2231 State Controller: property tax postponement.
- AB-2233 Primary elections: petitions: signatures.
- AB-2236 Care facilities: civil penalties.
- AB-2239 Forest practices: management plans: change of ownership.
- AB-2241 Local government: agricultural land.
- AB-2243 Elections: voting rights guide: incarcerated persons.
- AB-2247 Postsecondary education: accreditation documents.
- AB-2250 Toll facilities: revenues.
- AB-2251 Weights and measures: beverage containers: redemption value.
- AB-2252 Child support payments: electronic fund transfer: qualifying accounts.
- AB-2253 Bilingual services: implementation plans.
- AB-2256 Civil procedure: service and fees: sheriffs.
- AB-2257 Property tax: tax-defaulted property: excess proceeds from sale.
- AB-2259 Water replenishment: assessments.
- AB-2263 Veterans service advocate: correctional facilities.
- AB-2264 Victim compensation: guide, signal, or service dogs.
- AB-2272 Public works: prevailing wage.
- AB-2274 The California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission.
- AB-2276 Pupils: transfers from juvenile court schools.
- AB-2279 Insurance: life agents.
- AB-2282 Building standards: recycled water systems.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPassport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
Fundraiser in honor of Roseville transplant patientApril is Donate Life Month, but for Roseville resident Jason Crutchley, it's another month spent hoping he will receive a second chance at life.
Construction and Trades Job Fair this SaturdaySacramento, CA- For the fourth year in a row, the North State Building Industry Foundation will hold its annual Skilled Trades Job Fair this Saturday, April 21.
(CIA) presents Conversations at Copia: TerroirNapa, CA,- The CIA at Copia, The Culinary Institute of America's newest venture in downtown Napa will present Conversations at Copia: Terroir on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
Roseville Earth Day Festival at Royer ParkRoseville, CA- On Saturday, April 21 from 10am - 3pm, the Arts Council of Placer County will be hosting Earth Day 2018 at Royer Park (190 Park Drive, Roseville, CA 95678)
Kaiser Permanente in Roseville names Jordan Herget as Senior VPRoseville, CA,- Jordan Herget, a health-care executive with more than 13 years of senior leadership experience in multiple health systems, has been named senior vice president and area manager
Brennan named President of Landmark ConstructionLandmark Construction has named Kevin Brennan, Nevada City resident, as president of the $75 million privately owned, public works general contracting company
BottleRock Napa Valley Lineups for JaMPad Stage and VIP Village Acoustic StageNAPA, CA, -- BottleRock Napa Valley 2018, presented by JaM Cellars, has announced the lineups for the JamPad Stage and VIP Village Acoustic Stage powered by Cisco
Rick Hillman Named Folsom Police ChiefFolsom, CA - Folsom City Manager Evert Palmer recently announced that Folsom Police Department Commander Rick Hillman will be the next City of Folsom Chief of Police.
William Jessup Announces New Research InstituteROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup University recently announced the creation of a new research endeavor, the Institute for Biodiversity and the Environment (IBE).
NEWS: In Case You Missed It