New California Laws for 2015 (Part 19)
Part 19 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes; organ and tissue donors, criminal history, income taxes, confederate flags, foster youth, county employees, alcohol at farmers markets, voluntary manslaughter and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed.
Check daily for the latest updates as we unpack them all. Quickly scan which of California's new laws may impact you.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Part 19
- AB-2393 Vehicle registration fees.
- AB-2395 Oxnard Harbor District: infrastructure projects: funding.
- AB-2396 Convictions: expungement: licenses.
- AB-2397 Criminal procedure: defendant’s appearance by video.
- AB-2399 Organ and tissue donor registry: driver’s license information.
- AB-2402 Noxious weed management.
- AB-2403 Local government: assessments, fees, and charges.
- AB-2404 Criminal history information.
- AB-2411 Probation and parole.
- AB-2413 The Office of Farm to Fork.
- AB-2414 Parking facilities: electric vehicle charging.
- AB-2424 Prostitution.
- AB-2425 Laboratories: review committee.
- AB-2430 Transfer disclosures.
- AB-2434 Income taxes: exclusion.
- AB-2438 Vehicles: firefighter endorsements.
- AB-2439 Secretary of State: initiative information.
- AB-2442 Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act: remedial action: liability.
- AB-2443 Water Recycling Act of 1991: mutual water companies: duplication of service.
- AB-2444 Confederate flag: sales: government property.
- AB-2445 Community colleges: transportation fees.
- AB-2446 Standby charges: San Luis Rey Municipal Water District.
- AB-2450 Specialized license plates: kidney disease awareness.
- AB-2451 Weights and measures: water submeters.
- AB-2453 Paso Robles Basin Water District.
- AB-2454 Foster youth: nonminor dependents.
- AB-2455 The Santa Rita Hills Community Services District.
- AB-2470 California Seed Law.
- AB-2472 Public employees: retirement and health benefits.
- AB-2473 County Employees Retirement Law of 1937: federal law compliance.
- AB-2474 County employees retirement: benefits.
- AB-2476 Public employees’ retirement.
- AB-2485 Unlawful detainer: nuisance: controlled substances.
- AB-2488 Alcoholic beverages: certified farmers’ market sales permit.
- AB-2490 District agricultural associations.
- AB-2492 Controlled substances: sentencing.
- AB-2494 Courts: frivolous actions or proceedings.
- AB-2499 Offenders: home detention programs.
- AB-2501 Voluntary manslaughter.
- AB-2503 Repossessors.
- AB-2506 Peace officers.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
Roseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
NEWS: In Case You Missed It