Thunder Valley Casino Concert Series 2018
Thunder Valley 2018 Summer Concert Series
Don't Forget to Bookmark this Page.
Lincoln, CA- Thunder Valley Casino Resort is proud to announce the first scheduled acts of its much anticipated 2018 Summer Concert Series.
We are pleased to announce the first scheduled acts for our ninth annual Summer Concert Series at Thunder Valley," said Dawn Clayton, General Manager of Thunder Valley Casino Resort. "As always, we will have a very well-rounded series of big name entertainers that will perform in our Outdoor Amphitheater. We look forward to unveiling many more acts in the coming months."
Tickets go on sale this weekend for:
Thunder Valley 2018 Concert Series
- Friday, March 2 - Adam Corolla
- Saturday, February 17 - Valentine's Soul Jam
- Friday, March 16 - Night Ranger
- Friday, March 30 - Wilson Philips
- Saturday, April 14 - Y & T
- Friday, April 20 - Thompson Square
- Friday, April 27 - Life in the Fast Lane Eagles Tribute and Benefit
- Saturday, April 28 - Whitney Cummings
- Saturday, May 5 - Felipe Esparza
- Saturday, May 12 - Legends of Soul
- Saturday, May 19 - Pablo Montero y Beatriz Adriana
- Friday, June 1 - The Price is Right Live
- Saturday, June 2 - The Price is Right Live
- Friday, June 8 - Theresa Caputo Live! The Experience
- Saturday, June 9 - V101's Summer Jam 2018 (Featuring TLC, Nelly, Tony! Toni! Tone! and more)
- Friday, June 15 - Dane Cook
- June 23- Russell Peters
- Friday, June 29 - Gabriel Iglesias
- Saturday, June 30- Primus / Mastodon & More
- July 21- Jim Gaffigan: The Fixer Upper
- August 11- Jo Koy
- September 2- Rewind Lost 80's Live '18 featuring A Flock of Seagulls, Wang Chung, Men Without Hats, Animotion, Missing Persons, Farrington & Mann the original When in Rome UK, Bow Wow Wow
Thunder Valley's Concert Series runs throughout the year including Pano Hall and during the warmer months, a 5,000 seat Outdoor Amphitheater.
For more information on Thunder Valley's entertainment acts and upcoming concerts and entertainment, visit www.thundervalleyresort.com/entertainment or visit the Thunder Valley Ticket Sales Office daily between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Upcoming ConcertsView Local Concert Venue Schedules!
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
Roseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
NEWS: In Case You Missed It