Thunder Valley Casino Concert Series 2017
Updated April 2017! - New shows added! Don't Forget to Bookmark this Page.
Lincoln, CA- Thunder Valley Casino Resort is pleased to announce the first scheduled acts of its 2017 concerts season and entertainment lineup. Tickets on sale now:
"2017 promises to be another exciting year for entertainment at Thunder Valley," said Dawn Clayton, General Manager of Thunder Valley Casino Resort. "As always, we work to find the best acts for our loyal guests, from classic rock to comedy and more." Get ready for another outstanding Summer Concert season
Thunder Valley 2017 Concert Series
- Friday, April 21 - AbbaFab - Tribute Band
- Friday, April 28 - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Saturday, April 29 - Eagles Tribute Band
- Saturday, May 6 - Jake Shimabukuro - Ukelele Virtuoso
- Saturday, May 13 - Legends of Soul
- Friday, June 9 - George Lopez
- Saturday, June 10 - Kenny Loggins & Michael McDonald
- Friday, June 16 - Alice Cooper / Skid Row
- Saturday, June 17 - V101's Summer Jam - I Love the 90's
- Friday, June 23 - Sebastian Maniscalo (Comedy)
- Saturday, June 24 - Theresa Caputo Live! The Experience
- Saturday, July 8 - Paquita La Del Barrio and Diego Verdaguer
- Saturday, July 15 - Jo Koy (Comedy)
- Saturday, July 22 - Tesla
- Friday, July 28 - Sublime With Rome Along With Magic!
- Saturday, July 29 - Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang
- Saturday, August 5 - Soulfest
- Friday, August 11 - Huey Lewis & The News
- Friday, August 25 - Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo And Toto
- Friday, Sept. 1 - Chicago
- Sunday, September 3 - Rewind Fest - Lost 80's Live
- Friday, Sept. 15 - Creedence Clearwater Revisited and Three Dog Night
Thunder Valley's Concert Series runs throughout the year including Pano Hall and during the warmer months, a 5,000 seat Outdoor Amphitheater.
For more information on Thunder Valley's entertainment acts and upcoming concerts and entertainment, visit www.thundervalleyresort.com/entertainment or visit the Thunder Valley Ticket Sales Office daily between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$5.2 Billion in New Transportation Taxes for California ResidentsCalifornia finally passes a long awaited transportation funding bill May 2017. The California Legislature just passed a new Transportation Funding Bill
Wine Adventures Crushes It with Feast for the SensesPlacerville, CA- Wineries in this part of California know how to throw a great party.
Roseville Gas Prices Leaderboard Shifts SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices remained relatively flat this past week in Roseville. Sam's Club nudged Costco from atop the low price leaderboard
Walgreen Co. Pays $9.86M to Settle Allegations of Improper Medi Cal BillingsWalgreens has paid $9.86 million to resolve allegations that it violated the federal False Claims Act
BottleRock Napa Valley 2017 Williams Sonoma Culinary Stage LineupNAPA, CA, -- Situated in the heart of America's wine and food playground, BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has announced that Martha Stewart, José Andrés and Masaharu Morimoto
Lincoln's Community Christian School RelocatingLINCOLN - Lincoln's Community Christian School, which has been serving the community since 1995, announced today that it will be moving for the 2017-18 school year to a new location
2017 Subaru Impreza: Still very impressiveRoseville, CA-The Impreza has been a strong seller for Subaru for years. Offered in hatchback or sedan mode, Impreza sales lean 60 percent toward the hatchback model, which was test driven here
Students to Bring History to Life May 6-7Rocklin, CA - The National History Day - California (NHD-CA) competition returns to William Jessup University (WJU) in Rocklin on May 6-7 for the third consecutive year
Robert M. Maxey Leaves Legacy of Service and LoveRobert M. Maxey, whose ministry to young people throughout the Greater Sacramento area touched thousands of lives over the last two decades
Roseville Flash Crime Report (4.21.17)Roseville, CA- Digest summary update of select crimes for Roseville Police activity for the period covering April 14- 21, 2017.
Northern California's Wettest Year on RecordAt its April 20 meeting, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors received news that April showers have boosted Northern California
Jeffrey Zahniser, SCOE's 2018 Teacher of the YearSacramento, CA- Culinary Arts instructor Jeffrey Zahniser walked into school today fully prepared to teach his students another lesson about the art of cooking
NEWS: In Case You Missed It