New California Laws for 2015 (Part 31)
Part 31 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes controlled substances, truancy, refineries, misdemeanors maximum sentence, Medi-Cal, unemployment, groundwater and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed.
Check daily for the latest updates as we unpack them all. Quickly scan which of California's new laws may impact you.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Part 31
- SB-1275 Vehicle retirement and replacement: Charge Ahead California Initiative.
- SB-1276 Health care: fair billing policies.
- SB-1281 Oil and gas production: water use: reporting.
- SB-1283 Controlled substances.
- SB-1291 Public cemetery districts: Halcumb Cemetery District.
- SB-1295 Trespass: requests for law enforcement assistance.
- SB-1296 Juveniles: contemptuous habitual truants.
- SB-1298 High-occupancy toll lanes.
- SB-1299 Workplace violence prevention plans: hospitals.
- SB-1300 Refineries: turnarounds.
- SB-1301 Corporate Flexibility Act of 2011: Social Purpose Corporations Act.
- SB-1304 Maintenance of the codes.
- SB-1306 Marriage.
- SB-1310 Misdemeanors: maximum sentence.
- SB-1311 Hospitals: antimicrobial stewardship.
- SB-1312 California Transportation Commission: annual report.
- SB-1314 Unemployment insurance benefits: determination: appeals.
- SB-1315 Medi-Cal: providers.
- SB-1319 Groundwater.
- SB-1323 Specialized license plates: Pet Lover’s License Plate Program.
- SB-1326 Hearing aids: warranty: work order or receipt.
- SB-1332 Pesticides: carbon monoxide pest control devices.
- SB-1335 Income and corporation taxes: credits: information.
- SB-1339 Medi-Cal: Drug Medi-Cal Treatment Program providers.
- SB-1340 Health care coverage: provider contracts.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesWilliam Jessup University Announces Largest Graduating ClassROCKLIN, CA., - William Jessup University, the first WASC accredited private, four-year residential Christian university in the greater Sacramento region will celebrate its 77th annual
Sonoma County Outdoor Recreation Month in May SONOMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA - Celebrate one of California's most diverse natural destinations as Sonoma County announces its inaugural Outdoor Recreation Month in May
Monophonics Sure is Funky at TerrapinSan Rafael,CA- As the mercury pushed into the 70's this past Friday, music fans began slowly dancing their way toward Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.
Storms Bring Good News for Water SupplyAUBURN, Calif. - Despite a dry start to 2018, storms in late March and early April have produced above-average precipitation in the watersheds that source Placer County Water Agency's
PCF Awards $18,000 in Grants to Promote Civil Discourse(Auburn, Calif.) - Open dialogue and communication are key elements in maintaining a healthy, connected community. To encourage debate, Placer Community Foundation
Dog Abandoned in Roseville under Inhumane CircumstancesRoseville, Calif. - A dog was found abandoned in a corner of the Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center parking lot under terribly inhumane circumstances
Sun City Roseville Harmonicoots 2018 JamboreeRoseville, CA- This year, the Harmonicoots will honor all women harmonica players throughout the world at their Jamboree-scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2018
Roseville Gas Prices Hold Steady Past Week Roseville, CA,- Roseville gas prices were relatively flat this past week, but remain at levels pushing near 2014 levels at some locations
Successful Transitions for Young Adults with Neurodevelopmental DisordersSacramento, CA- For many people with disabilities, the excitement of life after high school is accompanied by challenges with finding and receiving the services and supports
Passport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It