New California Laws for 2015 (Part 32)
Part 32 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2015. This segment includes school athletics, tribal gaming, natural gas, human trafficking, public beaches, mentally incompetent offenders and more.
The California Legislature in Sacramento passes hundreds of new laws each year for California residents and business. This annual series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed.
Check daily for the latest updates as we unpack them all. Quickly scan which of California's new laws may impact you.
California's New Laws for 2015 - Part 32
- SB-1341 Medi-Cal: Statewide Automated Welfare System.
- SB-1345 Natural resources.
- SB-1349 School athletics: information relating to competitive athletics.
- SB-1352 Alameda Health System.
- SB-1353 Local government: Williamson Act.
- SB-1356 Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SB-1360 Compensation: rest or recovery periods.
- SB-1364 Telecommunications universal service programs.
- SB-1368 State highways: relinquishment.
- SB-1371 Natural gas: leakage abatement.
- SB-1380 Pupil instruction: social science: genocide.
- SB-1382 Residential care facilities for the elderly.
- SB-1384 Certified nurse assistants.
- SB-1388 Human trafficking.
- SB-1390 Santa Ana River Conservancy Program.
- SB-1391 Community colleges: inmate education programs: computation of apportionments.
- SB-1395 Public beaches: inspection for contaminants.
- SB-1399 Agricultural seed: county seed enforcement subventions.
- SB-1400 Community colleges: protective orders.
- SB-1405 Pesticides: schoolsites.
- SB-1406 Correctional Officers: Napa County.
- SB-1409 Public Utilities Commission: safety investigations.
- SB-1412 Criminal proceedings: mentally incompetent offenders.
- SB-1414 Electricity: demand response.
- SB-1415 Bay Area Air Quality Management District: advisory council.
Miss a Segment? Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2015
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
Roseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
NEWS: In Case You Missed It