New California Laws for 2016 (Part 7)
Part 7 in our series highlighting the California laws for 2016. This segment includes child advocates, social services, protective orders, income tax, elections, restraining orders and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 7
- AB 417 - Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
- AB 418 - Tenancy: termination: victims of violent crime.
- AB 422 - Sacramento Regional Transit District: line of credit.
- AB 424 - Court appointed child advocates: wards.
- AB 432 - Civil procedure: electronic signatures.
- AB 433 - Public social services: CalWORKs.
- AB 434 - Drinking water: point-of-entry and point-of-use treatment.
- AB 436 - Guardian or conservator: powers and duties.
- AB 438 - State government: workers' compensation: compensation.
- AB 439 - Protective orders: batterer's program.
- AB 442 - Governor's Military Council.
- AB 446 - Baldwin Hills Conservancy.
- AB 447 - Property insurance: discrimination.
- AB 449 - Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- AB 451 - Private parking facilities.
- AB 461 - Coordinated Care Initiative.
- AB 467 - Pyrotechnic devices: model rockets.
- AB 468 - Wards and conservatees: mental health.
- AB 475 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB 477 - Elections: ballots and the Green Party.
- AB 485 - Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: Prevention of Animal Homelessness and Cruelty Fund.
- AB 486 - Centralized hospital packaging pharmacies: medication labels.
- AB 489 - California Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor Act.
- AB 494 - Restraining orders: protection of animals.
- AB 495 - Regional park and open-space districts: general manager: powers.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolvo XC90: Large, sophisticated SUVRoseville, CA,- There are plenty of reasons to be enamored with the 2018 Volvo XC90, a sophisticated luxury crossover sport utility vehicle
Seniors First Undergoing Leadership Change(Auburn, CA) - After stabilizing and expanding Seniors First, Placer County's only organization focused on programs and services for seniors, executive director Jamee Horning has
Moksa Brewing Up Seriously Delicious Craft Beers in RocklinRocklin, CA,- Derived from the word Moksha which equates with ultimate freedom and liberation in Indian philosophy and religion, we found ourselves perched in Rocklin, California at Moksa Brewing
BottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
NEWS: In Case You Missed It