New California Laws for 2016 (Part 8)
Part 8 in our series highlighting the California laws for 2016. This segment includes pupil nutrition, dental hygiene, emergency medical services, domestic violence, search warrants, estates, start parks and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 8
- AB 417 - Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
- AB 496 - Pupil nutrition: fresh drinking water: funding.
- AB 498 - Wildlife conservation: wildlife corridors.
- AB 502 - Dental hygiene.
- AB 503 - Emergency medical services.
- AB 506 - Limited liability companies.
- AB 509 - California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009: exemptions.
- AB 525 - Franchise relations: renewal and termination.
- AB 527 - Alcoholic beverage control: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- AB 530 - Lower Los Angeles River Working Group.
- AB 532 - State agencies: collection of data: race or ethnic origin.
- AB 536 - Domestic violence: protective orders.
- AB 538 - Actions for damages: felony offenses: victim notification.
- AB 539 - Search warrants.
- AB 545 - Domestic violence.
- AB 547 - Elections: special elections: all-mailed ballot elections.
- AB 546 - Peace officers: basic training requirements.
- AB 548 - Estates: administrators.
- AB 549 - State park system.
- AB 552 - Public works contracts: damages.
- AB 553 - Insurance: corporate governance: insurance holding companies.
- AB 554 - Elections: precinct board members.
- AB 555 - Civil actions.
- AB 556 - Charitable trusts: regulation and enforcement.
- AB 557 - Nonprofit corporations: abatement: dissolution: surrender.
- AB 559 - Monarch butterflies: conservation.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesDéjà Vu as Gas Prices Ascend to Higher LevelsRoseville, CA,- Feels like we've been here before. Some Roseville motorists might be experiencing a little sense of déjà vu at the gas pump.
Davis Tow Owners, Employees Arrested in Suspected Illegal Towing SchemeSACRAMENTO, Calif. - A two-year criminal investigation by the California Highway Patrol, Valley Division Investigative Services Unit, culminated yesterday in the arrests of five employees
Jessup Warriors keep rolling on with seven-game win streakLINCOLN, Calif. - It was an all-out battle at McBean Park today as the ball game was gridlocked at 4 apiece for four innings between your nationally ranked No. 7 Warriors and RV The Master's Mustangs
Nissan does great job with Armada redesignRoseville, CA, - Historically, changes have not been part of the playbook for the Nissan Armada.
Placer County Water Agency Credit Rating ReaffirmedAUBURN, Calif. - The Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) is in the final stages of refinancing approximately $31.47 million of debt to take advantage of lower interest rates available
Serious Fun at El Dorado Wines Passport WeekendEl Dorado County, CA - Among the top events in Northern California, Passport Weekend is rated a "do not miss" celebration by Rocklin & Roseville Today's travel and entertainment editors.
Birds & Brew Fundraising Event at Moonraker BrewingAUBURN - Gold Country Wildlife Rescue (GCWR) is holding our 4th Biannual Birds & Brew Fundraising Event and this one is proving to be the best one yet!
Culinary Institute of America Event Series In NapaNapa, CA,- The CIA at Copia, The Culinary Institute of America's newest venture in downtown Napa, presents Sustainable Seafood and Bay Area Watersheds as the next event
Thunder Valley Seeks To Hire Qualified Toys "R" Us EmployeesLincoln, CA,- As Toys "R" Us announces the closure of 800 U.S. stores affecting as many as 33,000 jobs, Thunder Valley Casino Resort seeks to immediately hire qualified
Savor, Sip, Road Trip in Sacramento March 24thSACRAMENTO, Calif. - Ready to take a road trip through the wide and wonderful world of local flavor? The California Automobile Museum is proud to present a special gala fundraising event
Roseville City Council appoints Acting City ManagerRoseville, CA,- The Roseville City Council today appointed Dominick Casey to be Acting City Manager, following the recent announcement of City Manager
Going Strong at 20: Mind Institute Hits Milestone(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Twenty years ago a small group of frustrated but determined Sacramento-area parents of children with autism decided it was time to fill a glaring hole in medical research
NEWS: In Case You Missed It