New California Laws for 2016 (Part 9)
Part 9 in our series highlighting the new California laws for 2016. This segment includes immigration status, property taxes, water conservation, E-Verify System, public officers and employees and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 9
- AB 560 - Civil actions: immigration status.
- AB 564 - Regional centers: parental fees.
- AB 566 - School facilities: leasing property: construction contracts.
- AB 568 - Reclamation District No. 108: hydroelectric power.
- AB 571 - Property taxation: property statement: change in ownership statement: penalty.
- AB 583 - Military service: employment protections.
- AB 592 - Juveniles: proof of dependency or wardship.
- AB 593 - Hearsay: admissibility of statements.
- AB 594 - California Political Reform Act of 1974: campaign statements.
- AB 596 - Common interest developments: annual budget report.
- AB 599 - Clinical laboratories: cytotechnologists.
- AB 601 - Residential care facilities for the elderly: licensing and regulation.
- AB 604 - Electrically motorized boards.
- AB 605 - Dealer charges: license plates.
- AB 606 - Water conservation.
- AB 607 - Real estate trust fund accounts: bond requirement.
- AB 610 - Child support: suspension of support order.
- AB 614 - Health care standards of practice.
- AB 617 - Groundwater.
- AB 621 - Drayage truck operators: Motor Carrier Employer Amnesty Program.
- AB 622 - Employment: E-Verify system: unlawful business practices. Prohibits California employers from using the U.S. federal E-Verify system to check the employment authorization
- AB 625 - School finance: emergency apportionments: compliance audits.
- AB 627 - Pharmacy benefit managers: contracting pharmacies.
- AB 630 - Public officers and employees: oath of office.
- AB 632 - Secondhand dealers and coin dealers: reporting: handheld electronic devices.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolvo XC90: Large, sophisticated SUVRoseville, CA,- There are plenty of reasons to be enamored with the 2018 Volvo XC90, a sophisticated luxury crossover sport utility vehicle
Seniors First Undergoing Leadership Change(Auburn, CA) - After stabilizing and expanding Seniors First, Placer County's only organization focused on programs and services for seniors, executive director Jamee Horning has
Moksa Brewing Up Seriously Delicious Craft Beers in RocklinRocklin, CA,- Derived from the word Moksha which equates with ultimate freedom and liberation in Indian philosophy and religion, we found ourselves perched in Rocklin, California at Moksa Brewing
BottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
NEWS: In Case You Missed It