New California Laws for 2016 (Part 11)
Part 11 in our series highlighting the new California laws for 2016. This segment includes psychologists, student financial aid, controlled substances, planning and zoning, RV's, daycare and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 11
- AB 684 - State Board of Optometry: optometrists: nonresident contact lens sellers: registered dispensing opticians.
- AB 689 - Marketing of eggs: violations: administrative and civil penalties.
- AB 692 - Low-carbon transportation fuels.
- AB 693 - Multifamily Affordable Housing Solar Roofs Program.
- AB 703 - Juveniles: attorney qualifications.
- AB 704 - Escrow services: authorization to transact business.
- AB 705 - Psychologists: licensure exemption.
- AB 707 - Agricultural land: Williamson Act contracts: cancellation.
- AB 715 - Residential development: school facilities fees.
- AB 716 - California State University: special sessions.
- AB 721 - Student financial aid: private student loans.
- AB 726 - Vehicles: Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- AB 728 - State government: financial reporting.
- AB 730 - Controlled substances: transport.
- AB 731 - Maintenance of the codes.
- AB 732 - Cattle protection: brands: inspection: fees.
- AB 738 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB 744 - Planning and zoning: density bonuses.
- AB 746 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB 747 - Planning and land use: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
- AB 751 - Vertebrate pest control research: repeal extension.
- AB 752 - Private postsecondary education: California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- AB 759 - Recreational vehicles.
- AB 762 - Day care centers: toddler programs.
- AB 767 - Community colleges: emergency preparedness standards.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacer County's New Committee for Lodging Tax FundingAuburn, CA, - Lodging taxes collected from overnight guests in eastern Placer County have long been allocated for local, visitor-serving projects to benefit its tourism-based economy
Placer Public Health Laboratory Seeks Cost Effective FutureAuburn, CA, - Placer County will seek a more sustainable model for public health laboratory services, with a recent vote by the Board of Supervisors allowing staff to move forward
World Renowned Neonatologist to Lead Pediatrics Dept. at UC Davis(Sacramento, Calif.)-Satyan Lakshminrusimha, a world renowned neonatologist, has been named chair of the Department of Pediatrics at the UC Davis School of Medicine
In Cancer, Talking About Bad News Can Be Good(Sacramento, Calif.) - Giving bad news is never easy, especially when it's life or death. But when an oncologist delivers a poor prognosis to a cancer patient, does it harm their relationship?
Folsom City Council Picks Mayor and Vice MayorFolsom, CA - The Folsom City Council unanimously selected Steve Miklos as mayor and Ernie Sheldon as vice mayor at the Dec. 12 City Council meeting
Roseville Paying 20 Percent More for ThisRoseville, CA, - Roseville gas prices dipped again slightly this past week offering motorists a slight reprieve since the gas tax went into effect on November 1
263,000 Acres Already Torched in Southern California FiresCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 9,000 firefighters remain on the line, successfully making progress in containment of several of the fires that sparked last week in southern California
WinterWonderGrass Music and Brew Festival Tickets On SaleOlympic Valley, Calif., - Silhouetted against the snowy Sierra Nevada, WinterWonderGrass Festival returns for its 4th year at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows with headlining artists
TobyMac Tour Coming to Sacramento and RenoSacramento,CA, - Seven-time GRAMMY winner TobyMac will once again bring his dynamic "HITS DEEP Tour" to 29 markets next year, alongside a talent-packed line up
Gold Country Wildlife Rescue Seeks Volunteers and InternsAUBURN - Gold Country Wildlife Rescue is seeking the assistance of dedicated individuals to help support animals in need.
All-new Volkswagen Atlas a roomy SUVRoseville, CA,- Looking to fill what it considered a void in its sport utility vehicle offerings, Volkswagen developed the 2018 Atlas.
Lower Cost Electricity Anticipated for Some Placer County ResidentsPLACER COUNTY, CA - In December, residents and businesses will receive the first of several notices informing them about the coming change in their electric energy supply
NEWS: In Case You Missed It