New California Laws for 2016 (Part 16)
New California laws for 2016, part 16. This segment includes elections, protective orders, pupil safety, driving schools, surface mining, parent child relationships, and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 16
- AB 1016 - Public postsecondary education: California Student Transfer Achievement Reform Act.
- AB 1020 - Elections: voter registration.
- AB 1024 - Driving schools.
- AB 1028 - Judicial officers: oaths and affirmations.
- AB 1032 - Diesel Fuel Tax Law: reimbursements.
- AB 1034 - Surface mining: reclamation plans: renewable energy generation facility.
- AB 1036 - Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
- AB 1039 - Fertilizing materials: violations: administrative penalty: filing of final judgment.
- AB 1045 - Organic waste: composting.
- AB 1049 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB 1056 - Second Chance Program.
- AB 1058 - Pupil safety: child abuse prevention: training.
- AB 1059 - California Communities Environmental Health Screening.
- AB 1064 - Education finance: indirect cost rates.
- AB 1071 - Supplemental environmental projects.
- AB 1072 - Insurance: firefighters' or police officers' benefit and relief associations.
- AB 1073 - Pharmacy: prescription drug labels.
- AB 1075 - Requires DTSC to suspend or revoke the permit of a federal hazardous waste facility due to serious and repeat hazardous waste violations.
- AB 1077 - Mutual water companies: open meetings.
- AB 1081 - Protective orders.
- AB 1083 - California Political Reform Act of 1974: local enforcement.
- AB 1085 - Personal representatives: conservators and attorneys-in-fact.
- AB 1089 - Coachella Mountains Conservancy.
- AB 1091 - Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program.
- AB 1093 - Public safety: supervised population workforce training: grant program.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPlacer County's New Committee for Lodging Tax FundingAuburn, CA, - Lodging taxes collected from overnight guests in eastern Placer County have long been allocated for local, visitor-serving projects to benefit its tourism-based economy
Placer Public Health Laboratory Seeks Cost Effective FutureAuburn, CA, - Placer County will seek a more sustainable model for public health laboratory services, with a recent vote by the Board of Supervisors allowing staff to move forward
World Renowned Neonatologist to Lead Pediatrics Dept. at UC Davis(Sacramento, Calif.)-Satyan Lakshminrusimha, a world renowned neonatologist, has been named chair of the Department of Pediatrics at the UC Davis School of Medicine
In Cancer, Talking About Bad News Can Be Good(Sacramento, Calif.) - Giving bad news is never easy, especially when it's life or death. But when an oncologist delivers a poor prognosis to a cancer patient, does it harm their relationship?
Folsom City Council Picks Mayor and Vice MayorFolsom, CA - The Folsom City Council unanimously selected Steve Miklos as mayor and Ernie Sheldon as vice mayor at the Dec. 12 City Council meeting
Roseville Paying 20 Percent More for ThisRoseville, CA, - Roseville gas prices dipped again slightly this past week offering motorists a slight reprieve since the gas tax went into effect on November 1
263,000 Acres Already Torched in Southern California FiresCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 9,000 firefighters remain on the line, successfully making progress in containment of several of the fires that sparked last week in southern California
WinterWonderGrass Music and Brew Festival Tickets On SaleOlympic Valley, Calif., - Silhouetted against the snowy Sierra Nevada, WinterWonderGrass Festival returns for its 4th year at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows with headlining artists
TobyMac Tour Coming to Sacramento and RenoSacramento,CA, - Seven-time GRAMMY winner TobyMac will once again bring his dynamic "HITS DEEP Tour" to 29 markets next year, alongside a talent-packed line up
Gold Country Wildlife Rescue Seeks Volunteers and InternsAUBURN - Gold Country Wildlife Rescue is seeking the assistance of dedicated individuals to help support animals in need.
All-new Volkswagen Atlas a roomy SUVRoseville, CA,- Looking to fill what it considered a void in its sport utility vehicle offerings, Volkswagen developed the 2018 Atlas.
Lower Cost Electricity Anticipated for Some Placer County ResidentsPLACER COUNTY, CA - In December, residents and businesses will receive the first of several notices informing them about the coming change in their electric energy supply
NEWS: In Case You Missed It