New California Laws for 2016 (Part 16)
New California laws for 2016, part 16. This segment includes elections, protective orders, pupil safety, driving schools, surface mining, parent child relationships, and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 16
- AB 1016 - Public postsecondary education: California Student Transfer Achievement Reform Act.
- AB 1020 - Elections: voter registration.
- AB 1024 - Driving schools.
- AB 1028 - Judicial officers: oaths and affirmations.
- AB 1032 - Diesel Fuel Tax Law: reimbursements.
- AB 1034 - Surface mining: reclamation plans: renewable energy generation facility.
- AB 1036 - Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
- AB 1039 - Fertilizing materials: violations: administrative penalty: filing of final judgment.
- AB 1045 - Organic waste: composting.
- AB 1049 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB 1056 - Second Chance Program.
- AB 1058 - Pupil safety: child abuse prevention: training.
- AB 1059 - California Communities Environmental Health Screening.
- AB 1064 - Education finance: indirect cost rates.
- AB 1071 - Supplemental environmental projects.
- AB 1072 - Insurance: firefighters' or police officers' benefit and relief associations.
- AB 1073 - Pharmacy: prescription drug labels.
- AB 1075 - Requires DTSC to suspend or revoke the permit of a federal hazardous waste facility due to serious and repeat hazardous waste violations.
- AB 1077 - Mutual water companies: open meetings.
- AB 1081 - Protective orders.
- AB 1083 - California Political Reform Act of 1974: local enforcement.
- AB 1085 - Personal representatives: conservators and attorneys-in-fact.
- AB 1089 - Coachella Mountains Conservancy.
- AB 1091 - Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program.
- AB 1093 - Public safety: supervised population workforce training: grant program.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesWildfires are Increasing Housing CrunchSacramento area Realtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, writes about the wine country wildfires and how they are impacting the housing crunch and the displaced homeowners.
Sierra College Holds People & Culture Days CelebrationRocklin, CA - Have you sampled homemade tamales? Have you danced to Greek music? Can you make a Japanese origami crane?
Traffic Alert: Closure of I-80 and Hwy 65 Interchange ScheduledRoseville/ Rocklin, CA - On Saturday, October 21 from 11:00 p.m. to Sunday, October 22 at 6:00 a.m., PG&E will relocate three lines over Highway 65 between I-80 and Galleria Boulevard/Stanford Ranch Road,
Golden 1 Center Creates Economic Spark for SacramentoSacramento, Calif. - Downtown Sacramento Partnership and the Greater Sacramento Economic Council today unveiled new research explaining indicators that show the unprecedented change
California Fire Death Toll Hits 41California Fire Updates 2017: In the past week, over 245,000 acres have burned across California. More than 11,000 firefighters continue making progress on 12 large wildfires burning in the State
Volkswagen unveils versatile new GolfRoseville, CA,- The all-new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack. Volkswagen has attempted to build the Alltrack with some enviable features that give it the versatility that appeals to people who enjoy staying active.
Roseville Gas Prices Continue DroppingRoseville, CA, - More good news for Roseville area motorists as gas prices continue to move lower. The cooler weather is moving in and autumn weekday road trips are idyllic
31 Confirmed Dead in California Wildfire DevastationCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: The death toll has risen to 31 across 4 fires as estimates remain that 3,500 homes and other structures have been destroyed
Placer Women's Retreat in Roseville on November 4thRoseville, CA- The Placer Women's Retreat will take place at the Falls Event Center in Roseville on November 4, 2017.
Sacramento Area Council of Governments UpdatesThe Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG) is pleased to announce Christina Lokke as its new Policy Manager and the promotion of Erik Johnson to Director
Spookomotive Trains to Treat Old Sacramento VisitorsSACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Back by popular demand, California State Parks and the California State Railroad Museum & Foundation will once again offer engaging and entertaining "Spookomotive"
Disney's Beauty and the Beast set for Harris CenterEl Dorado Musical Theatre is proud to present Disney's Beauty and the Beast which will run October 27 - November 5, 2017 at the Harris Center
NEWS: In Case You Missed It