New California Laws for 2016 (Part 18)
New California laws for 2016, part 18 in a daily series. This segment includes public health emergencies, water conservation, imprisonment in county jail, police training, child abuse reporting, Quimby Act and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 18
- AB 1149 - Public health emergencies: funding.
- AB 1150 - Energy: University of California and California State University partnership.
- AB 1151 - Parking violations: penalties.
- AB 1156 - Imprisonment in county jail.
- AB 1157 - Property taxation: certificated aircraft assessment.
- AB 1163 - Health care service plans and health insurers
- AB 1164 - Water conservation: drought tolerant landscaping.
- AB 1166 - Pupils in foster care
- AB 1168 - Peace officers: basic training requirements.
- AB 1171 - Construction Manager/General Contractor method
- AB 1175 - California Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Home Furnishings & Thermal Insulation.
- AB 1177 - Primary care clinics: written transfer agreements.
- AB 1178 - Vehicles: manufacturers and distributors.
- AB 1182 - Secondhand goods: tangible personal property.
- AB 1185 - Los Angeles Unified School District: best value procurement: pilot program.
- AB 1191 - Quimby Act: fees.
- AB 1194 - Mental health: involuntary commitment.
- AB 1195 - California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- AB 1197 - Deposition notices.
- AB 1204 - Instructional Quality Commission: membership: pupil members.
- AB 1207 - Mandated child abuse reporting
- AB 1211 - Health care facilities: congregate living health facility.
- AB 1222 - Tow trucks.
- AB 1223 - Emergency medical services: ambulance transportation.
- AB 1228 - Public postsecondary education: campus housing: priority for homeless youth.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPioneer touts lower rates than PG&EPlacer County, CA,- The Pioneer Community Energy (Pioneer) Board reviewed its rates in light of PG&E's recent rate hikes, and voted unanimously to maintain Pioneer's rates
Petaluma Music Festival Lineup AnnouncedPetaluma, California - This marks the eleventh year for what has become one of the most highly regarded festivals on the West Coast.
Curling Competition Comes to RosevilleRoseville, CA- Three-day curling tournament will take place March 23-25 at Skatetown in Roseville, CA.
Striking New Finding in Autism Research(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - In a striking new finding, researchers at the UC Davis MIND Institute found that typically-developing children gain more neurons in a region of the brain that governs social and emotional behavior, the amygdala
FBI Seeks Roseville, Rocklin Bank Robbery SuspectRoseville, CA -The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) seeks assistance from the public to identify an individual suspected of committing four bank robberies in Northern California.
2018 High Sierra Music Festival Lineup AdditionsQuincy, CA - The 28th Annual High Sierra Music Festival announces additions to the artist lineup which include Grace Potter, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Foundation of Funk, The Floozies,
Déjà Vu as Gas Prices Ascend to Higher LevelsRoseville, CA,- Feels like we've been here before. Some Roseville motorists might be experiencing a little sense of déjà vu at the gas pump.
Davis Tow Owners, Employees Arrested in Suspected Illegal Towing SchemeSACRAMENTO, Calif. - A two-year criminal investigation by the California Highway Patrol, Valley Division Investigative Services Unit, culminated yesterday in the arrests of five employees
Jessup Warriors keep rolling on with seven-game win streakLINCOLN, Calif. - It was an all-out battle at McBean Park today as the ball game was gridlocked at 4 apiece for four innings between your nationally ranked No. 7 Warriors and RV The Master's Mustangs
Nissan does great job with Armada redesignRoseville, CA, - Historically, changes have not been part of the playbook for the Nissan Armada.
Placer County Water Agency Credit Rating ReaffirmedAUBURN, Calif. - The Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) is in the final stages of refinancing approximately $31.47 million of debt to take advantage of lower interest rates available
Serious Fun at El Dorado Wines Passport WeekendEl Dorado County, CA - Among the top events in Northern California, Passport Weekend is rated a "do not miss" celebration by Rocklin & Roseville Today's travel and entertainment editors.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It