New California Laws for 2016 (Part 19)
New California laws for 2016, part 19 in a daily series. This segment includes Unemployment insurance, craft distillers, excess compensation, bees, alternative energy, limitations on cost sharing and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 19
- AB 1230 - California Americans With Disabilities Small Business Capital Access Loan Program.
- AB 1234 - State Archives: museum activities.
- AB 1236 - Local ordinances: electric vehicle charging stations.
- AB 1245 - Unemployment insurance: electronic reporting and funds transfers.
- AB 1250 - Vehicles: buses: axle weight.
- AB 1251 - California Greenway Development and Sustainment Act.
- AB 1253 - Optometry: license: retired volunteer service designation.
- AB 1259 - Bees: apiculture: state-owned lands.
- AB 1262 - Telecommunications: universal service: California Advanced Services Fund.
- AB 1266 - Electrical and gas corporations: excess compensation.
- AB 1267 - Lawsuits, liens, and other encumbrances.
- AB 1269 - Alternative energy.
- AB 1270 - California Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- AB 1274 - Public lands: geophysical surveys.
- AB 1277 - Tax administration: Taxpayers' Rights Advocate: levy or notice to withhold: return of funds.
- AB 1284 - Bay Area state-owned toll bridges: Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee.
- AB 1287 - Vehicles: parking violations.
- AB 1288 - Air resources.
- AB 1290 - Health care districts: public contracts: design-build.
- AB 1291 - County Employees Retirement Law of 1937.
- AB 1292 - Bank on California program.
- AB 1295 - Craft distillers: licenses.
- AB 1303 - Subdivision Map Act: map expiration dates.
- AB 1305 - Limitations on cost sharing: family coverage.
- AB 1307 - California Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesAll-new Volkswagen Atlas a roomy SUVRoseville, CA,- Looking to fill what it considered a void in its sport utility vehicle offerings, Volkswagen developed the 2018 Atlas.
Lower Cost Electricity Anticipated for Some Placer County ResidentsPLACER COUNTY, CA - In December, residents and businesses will receive the first of several notices informing them about the coming change in their electric energy supply
Groundbreaking for Interstate 80 / Highway-65 Interchange ImprovementsRoseville, CA, - The Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA), in partnership with Caltrans, the South Placer Regional Transportation Authority, the Federal Highway Administration
Merry Days & Holly Nights at Squaw Valley Alpine MeadowsOlympic Valley, Calif.- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is celebrating its second annual Merry Days & Holly Nights, two weeks of spirited events and activities December 16-31.
Southern California Fires Fueled by WindsCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 8,500 firefighters have made significant progress on the wildfires burning in southern California. As containment lines continue to be reinforced, many evacuations have been lifted
$111 Million Budget Adopted by PCWA BoardAUBURN, Calif. , - At its December 7 meeting, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors adopted the Agency's 2018 budget
Woman Found Dead in the American River CanyonAuburn, CA,- The Placer County Sheriff's Coroner's Office has confirmed the identity of the woman found in the American River canyon Wednesday as Yin Wong, 33, of Sacramento.
Reward Offered in Khaki Bandit CaseSACRAMENTO- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information that will lead to the arrest and conviction of an armed and dangerous individual
Joey Travolta to Speak at MIND Institute(Sacramento, Calif.)-The UC Davis MIND Institute will host Joey Travolta on Wednesday, Dec. 13 as part of the ongoing Distinguished Lecturer Series. Travolta, owner of Inclusion Films
Medieval Armored Combat in Roseville @ the GroundsRoseville, CA - On Dec. 9-10 the newly renovated barn @the Grounds will showcase real knights in real battles in true medieval fashion for the Armored Combat League
Placer County Property Taxes Due ReminderAuburn, CA, - Placer County Treasurer-Tax Collector Jenine Windeshausen reminds property owners that the first installment of their annual property taxes for the 2017-18 tax year
Folsom Zoo Wild Nights and Holiday LightsFolsom, CA,- Many hours of hands-on work by local families, businesses, community groups and city staff go into installing the lights, decorations and displays for the Folsom Zoo
NEWS: In Case You Missed It