New California Laws for 2016 (Part 19)
New California laws for 2016, part 19 in a daily series. This segment includes Unemployment insurance, craft distillers, excess compensation, bees, alternative energy, limitations on cost sharing and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 19
- AB 1230 - California Americans With Disabilities Small Business Capital Access Loan Program.
- AB 1234 - State Archives: museum activities.
- AB 1236 - Local ordinances: electric vehicle charging stations.
- AB 1245 - Unemployment insurance: electronic reporting and funds transfers.
- AB 1250 - Vehicles: buses: axle weight.
- AB 1251 - California Greenway Development and Sustainment Act.
- AB 1253 - Optometry: license: retired volunteer service designation.
- AB 1259 - Bees: apiculture: state-owned lands.
- AB 1262 - Telecommunications: universal service: California Advanced Services Fund.
- AB 1266 - Electrical and gas corporations: excess compensation.
- AB 1267 - Lawsuits, liens, and other encumbrances.
- AB 1269 - Alternative energy.
- AB 1270 - California Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- AB 1274 - Public lands: geophysical surveys.
- AB 1277 - Tax administration: Taxpayers' Rights Advocate: levy or notice to withhold: return of funds.
- AB 1284 - Bay Area state-owned toll bridges: Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee.
- AB 1287 - Vehicles: parking violations.
- AB 1288 - Air resources.
- AB 1290 - Health care districts: public contracts: design-build.
- AB 1291 - County Employees Retirement Law of 1937.
- AB 1292 - Bank on California program.
- AB 1295 - Craft distillers: licenses.
- AB 1303 - Subdivision Map Act: map expiration dates.
- AB 1305 - Limitations on cost sharing: family coverage.
- AB 1307 - California Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesTraffic Alert: Closure of I-80 and Hwy 65 Interchange ScheduledRoseville/ Rocklin, CA - On Saturday, October 21 from 11:00 p.m. to Sunday, October 22 at 6:00 a.m., PG&E will relocate three lines over Highway 65 between I-80 and Galleria Boulevard/Stanford Ranch Road,
Golden 1 Center Creates Economic Spark for SacramentoSacramento, Calif. - Downtown Sacramento Partnership and the Greater Sacramento Economic Council today unveiled new research explaining indicators that show the unprecedented change
California Fire Death Toll Hits 41California Fire Updates 2017: In the past week, over 245,000 acres have burned across California. More than 11,000 firefighters continue making progress on 12 large wildfires burning in the State
Volkswagen unveils versatile new GolfRoseville, CA,- The all-new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack. Volkswagen has attempted to build the Alltrack with some enviable features that give it the versatility that appeals to people who enjoy staying active.
Roseville Gas Prices Continue DroppingRoseville, CA, - More good news for Roseville area motorists as gas prices continue to move lower. The cooler weather is moving in and autumn weekday road trips are idyllic
31 Confirmed Dead in California Wildfire DevastationCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: The death toll has risen to 31 across 4 fires as estimates remain that 3,500 homes and other structures have been destroyed
Placer Women's Retreat in Roseville on November 4thRoseville, CA- The Placer Women's Retreat will take place at the Falls Event Center in Roseville on November 4, 2017.
Sacramento Area Council of Governments UpdatesThe Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG) is pleased to announce Christina Lokke as its new Policy Manager and the promotion of Erik Johnson to Director
Spookomotive Trains to Treat Old Sacramento VisitorsSACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Back by popular demand, California State Parks and the California State Railroad Museum & Foundation will once again offer engaging and entertaining "Spookomotive"
Disney's Beauty and the Beast set for Harris CenterEl Dorado Musical Theatre is proud to present Disney's Beauty and the Beast which will run October 27 - November 5, 2017 at the Harris Center
Sutter Health Employees Make A Difference with Local Food Bank DonationsAUBURN - Sutter Health employees donated more than 3,350 pounds of non-perishable items to seven food banks as part of the hospital's month-long campaign
Placer County Air Quality Advisory Due to WildfiresThe Placer County Public Health Officer and Placer County Air Pollution Control Officer issued a joint air quality advisory to notify the public of the potential of poor air quality conditions
NEWS: In Case You Missed It