New California Laws for 2016 (Part 20)
New California laws for 2016, part 20 in a daily series. This segment includes criminal procedure, medical records, special education, criminal penalties, veterans, family law and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 20
- AB 1230 - California Americans With Disabilities Small Business Capital Access Loan Program.
- AB 1308 - Apprenticeship programs: approval.
- AB 1310 - Disorderly conduct: unlawful distribution of image.
- AB 1312 - Ballast water management.
- AB 1320 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- AB 1321 - Nutrition Incentive Matching Grant Program.
- AB 1323 - Marine debris: removal and disposal.
- AB 1328 - Criminal procedure: withholding of evidence.
- AB 1337 - Medical records: electronic delivery.
- AB 1338 - Specialized license plates: domestic violence and sexual assault awareness.
- AB 1339 - School district employees: merit system: appointments.
- AB 1343 - Criminal procedure: defense counsel.
- AB 1350 - Kern County Hospital Authority.
- AB 1352 - Deferred entry of judgment: withdrawal of plea.
- AB 1353 - Highway rest areas: vending machines: utility costs.
- AB 1358 - School facilities: design-build contracts.
- AB 1359 - Optometry: therapeutic pharmaceutical agents certification: requirements.
- AB 1363 - Animals: estrays: alpacas, llamas and goats.
- AB 1369 - Special education: dyslexia.
- AB 1374 - Psychologists: licensure.
- AB 1375 - Criminal penalties: nonpayment of fines.
- AB 1387 - Care facilities: civil penalties, deficiencies, and appeal procedures.
- AB 1390 - Groundwater: comprehensive adjudication.
- AB 1391 - Pupil instruction: adopted course of study: elementary school: physical education: complaints.
- AB 1401 - Veterans: student financial aid.
- AB 1403 - Housing: joint powers agreement.
- AB 1407 - Family law: protective orders: wireless telephone numbers.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRoseville Paying 20 Percent More for ThisRoseville, CA, - Roseville gas prices dipped again slightly this past week offering motorists a slight reprieve since the gas tax went into effect on November 1
263,000 Acres Already Torched in Southern California FiresCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 9,000 firefighters remain on the line, successfully making progress in containment of several of the fires that sparked last week in southern California
WinterWonderGrass Music and Brew Festival Tickets On SaleOlympic Valley, Calif., - Silhouetted against the snowy Sierra Nevada, WinterWonderGrass Festival returns for its 4th year at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows with headlining artists
TobyMac Tour Coming to Sacramento and RenoSacramento,CA, - Seven-time GRAMMY winner TobyMac will once again bring his dynamic "HITS DEEP Tour" to 29 markets next year, alongside a talent-packed line up
Gold Country Wildlife Rescue Seeks Volunteers and InternsAUBURN - Gold Country Wildlife Rescue is seeking the assistance of dedicated individuals to help support animals in need.
All-new Volkswagen Atlas a roomy SUVRoseville, CA,- Looking to fill what it considered a void in its sport utility vehicle offerings, Volkswagen developed the 2018 Atlas.
Lower Cost Electricity Anticipated for Some Placer County ResidentsPLACER COUNTY, CA - In December, residents and businesses will receive the first of several notices informing them about the coming change in their electric energy supply
Groundbreaking for Interstate 80 / Highway-65 Interchange ImprovementsRoseville, CA, - The Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA), in partnership with Caltrans, the South Placer Regional Transportation Authority, the Federal Highway Administration
Merry Days & Holly Nights at Squaw Valley Alpine MeadowsOlympic Valley, Calif.- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is celebrating its second annual Merry Days & Holly Nights, two weeks of spirited events and activities December 16-31.
Southern California Fires Fueled by WindsCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: Over 8,500 firefighters have made significant progress on the wildfires burning in southern California. As containment lines continue to be reinforced, many evacuations have been lifted
$111 Million Budget Adopted by PCWA BoardAUBURN, Calif. , - At its December 7 meeting, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors adopted the Agency's 2018 budget
Woman Found Dead in the American River CanyonAuburn, CA,- The Placer County Sheriff's Coroner's Office has confirmed the identity of the woman found in the American River canyon Wednesday as Yin Wong, 33, of Sacramento.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It