New California Laws for 2016 (Part 27)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 27 includes pawnbrokers, destruction of marijuana, restraining orders, landlords, inmates, elder abuse and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 27
- SB 284 - Engineering and land surveying: limited liability partnerships.
- SB 285 - Pawnbrokers: compensation: loans.
- SB 287 - Automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
- SB 295 - Pipeline safety: inspections.
- SB 299 - Medi-Cal: provider enrollment.
- SB 300 - Pawnbrokers: regulations.
- SB 302 - Claims against the state: appropriation.
- SB 303 - Controlled substances: destruction of seized marijuana.
- SB 304 - State claims.
- SB 307 - Restraining orders.
- SB 324 - Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- SB 325 - Alcoholic beverages.
- SB 326 - Courts: penalties: emergency services funding.
- SB 327 - Industrial Welfare Commission: wage orders: meal periods.
- SB 328 - Landlords: notice of pesticide use.
- SB 331 - Public contracts: local agencies: negotiations.
- SB 335 - Earthquake insurance.
- SB 337 - Physician assistants.
- SB 340 - Dissolution: disclosure.
- SB 342 - California Workforce Investment Board.
- SB 343 - Corrections: inmates.
- SB 348 - California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: railroad crossings.
- SB 350 - Energy efficiency and renewable energy goals
- SB 351 - Corporations.
- SB 352 - Elder abuse.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesFord C-Max a versatile "Energi" saverRoseville, CA - Ford prides itself on manufacturing mainstream vehicles for the masses. But at first glance, the 2017 Ford C-Max hardly fits the mold.
Roseville Gas Prices 10 Percent Higher than Year AgoRoseville, CA- Roseville gas prices are currently hovering around the $2.50 mark for regular unleaded. Surprisingly, the relatively low prices are about
Placer County Housing Choice Voucher Waitlist Opens Oct. 30Placer County, CA -The waitlist for Placer County's Housing Choice Voucher Program, which helps low-income individuals and families who are struggling to pay rent by providing rental subsidies
Resource Fair Uplifts, Empowers People Experiencing HomelessnessAuburn, CA- Nathan and Joni, married for 17 years, came to the Placer Empowering People event looking for help with housing and dental care.
Roseville among Locations for Placer United Girls CupRocklin, CA - On Oct. 27-29 thousands of female soccer players will fill the fields in Placer Valley for the biggest and most competitive fall soccer event in Northern California
GSAC Cross Country Championship in Rocklin at WJUROCKLIN, Calif. - Due to fire damage in Southern California, William Jessup University has stepped forward and will be hosting the upcoming Golden State Athletic Conference
Miles of Smiles Program in Roseville ExpandingRoseville, CA - Miles of Smiles is a volunteer-run program providing screenings and referrals for students in Roseville.
Placer County Water Agency Awarded for TransparencyAUBURN, Calif. - The Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) was presented with the District Transparency Certificate of Excellence at the Agency's Board of Directors meeting
13 Locations in Placer County for Free Medication Take-back Roseville, CA- A free medication take-back event will take place at 13 locations throughout Placer County on Saturday, Oct. 28.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (10.20.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of Roseville Police activity through October 17, 2017.
Worst of Humanity: Arrests as FBI Targets Underage Human TraffickingSacramento - The Federal Bureau of Investigation, along with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), announced that 84 minors were recovered and 120 traffickers were arrested
Wildfires are Increasing Housing CrunchSacramento area Realtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, writes about the wine country wildfires and how they are impacting the housing crunch and the displaced homeowners.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It