New California Laws for 2016 (Part 28)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 28 includes CA Fair Pay Act, attorney's fees, drinking water, unlawful business practices, health care, failure to appear in court and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 28
- SB 354 - California Public Employees' Pension Reform Act of 2013
- SB 355 - San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy.
- SB 358 - California Fair Pay Act.
- SB 359 - California Mathematics Placement Act of 2015.
- SB 361 - Antimicrobial stewardship: education and policies.
- SB 363 - Attorney's fees: book accounts.
- SB 365 - Vote by mail ballot drop-off locations.
- SB 366 - Ballot materials: translations.
- SB 371 - School districts: special taxes.
- SB 374 - Local agency design-build projects: transit districts.
- SB 379 - Land use: general plan: safety element.
- SB 382 - Juveniles: jurisdiction: sentencing.
- SB 383 - Civil actions: objections to pleadings.
- SB 385 - Primary drinking water standards
- SB 386 - Unlawful business practices.
- SB 387 - State Bar: attorneys
- SB 388 - Health care coverage: solicitation and enrollment.
- SB 396 - Health care: outpatient settings and surgical clinics: facilities: licensure and enforcement.
- SB 399 - Tidelands and submerged lands: City of Los Angeles, CA.
- SB 405 - Failure to appear in court: fines.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesAll-new Volkswagen Atlas a roomy SUVRoseville, CA,- Looking to fill what it considered a void in its sport utility vehicle offerings, Volkswagen developed the 2018 Atlas.
Lower Cost Electricity Anticipated for Some Placer County ResidentsPLACER COUNTY, CA - In December, residents and businesses will receive the first of several notices informing them about the coming change in their electric energy supply
Groundbreaking for Interstate 80 / Highway-65 Interchange ImprovementsRoseville, CA, - The Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA), in partnership with Caltrans, the South Placer Regional Transportation Authority, the Federal Highway Administration
Merry Days & Holly Nights at Squaw Valley Alpine MeadowsOlympic Valley, Calif.- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is celebrating its second annual Merry Days & Holly Nights, two weeks of spirited events and activities December 16-31.
Southern California Fires Fueled by WindsOver 8,500 firefighters have made significant progress on the wildfires burning in southern California. As containment lines continue to be reinforced, many evacuations have been lifted
$111 Million Budget Adopted by PCWA BoardAUBURN, Calif. , - At its December 7 meeting, the Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) Board of Directors adopted the Agency's 2018 budget
Woman Found Dead in the American River CanyonAuburn, CA,- The Placer County Sheriff's Coroner's Office has confirmed the identity of the woman found in the American River canyon Wednesday as Yin Wong, 33, of Sacramento.
Reward Offered in Khaki Bandit CaseSACRAMENTO- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information that will lead to the arrest and conviction of an armed and dangerous individual
Joey Travolta to Speak at MIND Institute(Sacramento, Calif.)-The UC Davis MIND Institute will host Joey Travolta on Wednesday, Dec. 13 as part of the ongoing Distinguished Lecturer Series. Travolta, owner of Inclusion Films
Medieval Armored Combat in Roseville @ the GroundsRoseville, CA - On Dec. 9-10 the newly renovated barn @the Grounds will showcase real knights in real battles in true medieval fashion for the Armored Combat League
Placer County Property Taxes Due ReminderAuburn, CA, - Placer County Treasurer-Tax Collector Jenine Windeshausen reminds property owners that the first installment of their annual property taxes for the 2017-18 tax year
Folsom Zoo Wild Nights and Holiday LightsFolsom, CA,- Many hours of hands-on work by local families, businesses, community groups and city staff go into installing the lights, decorations and displays for the Folsom Zoo
NEWS: In Case You Missed It