New California Laws for 2016 (Part 28)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 28 includes CA Fair Pay Act, attorney's fees, drinking water, unlawful business practices, health care, failure to appear in court and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 28
- SB 354 - California Public Employees' Pension Reform Act of 2013
- SB 355 - San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy.
- SB 358 - California Fair Pay Act.
- SB 359 - California Mathematics Placement Act of 2015.
- SB 361 - Antimicrobial stewardship: education and policies.
- SB 363 - Attorney's fees: book accounts.
- SB 365 - Vote by mail ballot drop-off locations.
- SB 366 - Ballot materials: translations.
- SB 371 - School districts: special taxes.
- SB 374 - Local agency design-build projects: transit districts.
- SB 379 - Land use: general plan: safety element.
- SB 382 - Juveniles: jurisdiction: sentencing.
- SB 383 - Civil actions: objections to pleadings.
- SB 385 - Primary drinking water standards
- SB 386 - Unlawful business practices.
- SB 387 - State Bar: attorneys
- SB 388 - Health care coverage: solicitation and enrollment.
- SB 396 - Health care: outpatient settings and surgical clinics: facilities: licensure and enforcement.
- SB 399 - Tidelands and submerged lands: City of Los Angeles, CA.
- SB 405 - Failure to appear in court: fines.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolvo XC90: Large, sophisticated SUVRoseville, CA,- There are plenty of reasons to be enamored with the 2018 Volvo XC90, a sophisticated luxury crossover sport utility vehicle
Seniors First Undergoing Leadership Change(Auburn, CA) - After stabilizing and expanding Seniors First, Placer County's only organization focused on programs and services for seniors, executive director Jamee Horning has
Moksa Brewing Up Seriously Delicious Craft Beers in RocklinRocklin, CA,- Derived from the word Moksha which equates with ultimate freedom and liberation in Indian philosophy and religion, we found ourselves perched in Rocklin, California at Moksa Brewing
BottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
NEWS: In Case You Missed It