New California Laws for 2016 (Part 30)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 30 includes child abuse reporting, hazardous waste, elections, wage garnishments, sexually violent predators, court records and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 30
- SB 467 - Professions and vocations.
- SB 469 - California State Athletic Commission.
- SB 470 - Civil actions: summary judgment and summary adjudication.
- SB 474 - Auctions.
- SB 478 - Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act: mandated reporters: pilot program.
- SB 484 - Juveniles.
- SB 485 - County of Los Angeles, CA: sanitation districts.
- SB 489 - Hazardous waste: photovoltaic modules.
- SB 491 - Transportation: omnibus bill.
- SB 493 - Elections in cities: by or from districts.
- SB 494 - Emergency services: seismic safety and earthquake-related programs.
- SB 501 - Wage garnishment restrictions.
- SB 502 - San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District: purchase and delivery of electricity.
- SB 504 - Court records: sealing.
- SB 505 - California Voter Bill of Rights.
- SB 507 - Sexually violent predators.
- SB 508 - Transportation funds: transit operators: pedestrian safety.
- SB 513 - Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment Program: fees.
- SB 516 - Transportation: motorist aid services.
- SB 517 - Supervised persons: release.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines13 Locations in Placer County for Free Medication Take-back Roseville, CA- A free medication take-back event will take place at 13 locations throughout Placer County on Saturday, Oct. 28.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (10.20.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of Roseville Police activity through October 17, 2017.
Worst of Humanity: Arrests as FBI Targets Underage Human TraffickingSacramento - The Federal Bureau of Investigation, along with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), announced that 84 minors were recovered and 120 traffickers were arrested
Wildfires are Increasing Housing CrunchSacramento area Realtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, writes about the wine country wildfires and how they are impacting the housing crunch and the displaced homeowners.
Sierra College Holds People & Culture Days CelebrationRocklin, CA - Have you sampled homemade tamales? Have you danced to Greek music? Can you make a Japanese origami crane?
Traffic Alert: Closure of I-80 and Hwy 65 Interchange ScheduledRoseville/ Rocklin, CA - On Saturday, October 21 from 11:00 p.m. to Sunday, October 22 at 6:00 a.m., PG&E will relocate three lines over Highway 65 between I-80 and Galleria Boulevard/Stanford Ranch Road,
Golden 1 Center Creates Economic Spark for SacramentoSacramento, Calif. - Downtown Sacramento Partnership and the Greater Sacramento Economic Council today unveiled new research explaining indicators that show the unprecedented change
California Fire Death Toll Hits 41California Fire Updates 2017: In the past week, over 245,000 acres have burned across California. More than 11,000 firefighters continue making progress on 12 large wildfires burning in the State
Volkswagen unveils versatile new GolfRoseville, CA,- The all-new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack. Volkswagen has attempted to build the Alltrack with some enviable features that give it the versatility that appeals to people who enjoy staying active.
Roseville Gas Prices Continue DroppingRoseville, CA, - More good news for Roseville area motorists as gas prices continue to move lower. The cooler weather is moving in and autumn weekday road trips are idyllic
31 Confirmed Dead in California Wildfire DevastationCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: The death toll has risen to 31 across 4 fires as estimates remain that 3,500 homes and other structures have been destroyed
Placer Women's Retreat in Roseville on November 4thRoseville, CA- The Placer Women's Retreat will take place at the Falls Event Center in Roseville on November 4, 2017.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It