New California Laws for 2016 (Part 31)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 31 includes youth offenders, sales a use tax agreements, charitable raffles, water loss management, privacy breaches, employees time off and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 31
- SB 467 - Professions and vocations.
- SB 519 - Youth offender parole hearings.
- SB 525 - Respiratory care practice.
- SB 530 - Pedicabs.
- SB 531 - California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- SB 532 - Governing boards of school districts: nonvoting and preferential voting pupil members.
- SB 533 - Cities and counties: sales and use tax agreements.
- SB 536 - Armories.
- SB 540 - California Franchise Tax Board: Taxpayers' Rights Advocate.
- SB 541 - California Public Utilities Commission: for-hire transportation carriers: enforcement.
- SB 542 - Workers' compensation: medical provider networks: fee schedules.
- SB 546 - Health care coverage: rate review.
- SB 549 - Charitable raffles.
- SB 555 - Urban retail water suppliers: water loss management.
- SB 557 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- SB 560 - Licensing boards: unemployment insurance.
- SB 561 - Contractors: home improvement salespersons.
- SB 562 - Infrastructure financing: City of Long Beach Civic Center.
- SB 570 - Personal information: privacy: breach.
- SB 575 - Long-term care insurance.
- SB 579 - Employees: time off.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesGrowing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
Fundraiser in honor of Roseville transplant patientApril is Donate Life Month, but for Roseville resident Jason Crutchley, it's another month spent hoping he will receive a second chance at life.
Construction and Trades Job Fair this SaturdaySacramento, CA- For the fourth year in a row, the North State Building Industry Foundation will hold its annual Skilled Trades Job Fair this Saturday, April 21.
(CIA) presents Conversations at Copia: TerroirNapa, CA,- The CIA at Copia, The Culinary Institute of America's newest venture in downtown Napa will present Conversations at Copia: Terroir on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
Roseville Earth Day Festival at Royer ParkRoseville, CA- On Saturday, April 21 from 10am - 3pm, the Arts Council of Placer County will be hosting Earth Day 2018 at Royer Park (190 Park Drive, Roseville, CA 95678)
Kaiser Permanente in Roseville names Jordan Herget as Senior VPRoseville, CA,- Jordan Herget, a health-care executive with more than 13 years of senior leadership experience in multiple health systems, has been named senior vice president and area manager
Brennan named President of Landmark ConstructionLandmark Construction has named Kevin Brennan, Nevada City resident, as president of the $75 million privately owned, public works general contracting company
BottleRock Napa Valley Lineups for JaMPad Stage and VIP Village Acoustic StageNAPA, CA, -- BottleRock Napa Valley 2018, presented by JaM Cellars, has announced the lineups for the JamPad Stage and VIP Village Acoustic Stage powered by Cisco
Rick Hillman Named Folsom Police ChiefFolsom, CA - Folsom City Manager Evert Palmer recently announced that Folsom Police Department Commander Rick Hillman will be the next City of Folsom Chief of Police.
William Jessup Announces New Research InstituteROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup University recently announced the creation of a new research endeavor, the Institute for Biodiversity and the Environment (IBE).
Napa Valley: What's New for Spring and SummerNapa, CA- Come discover what's new in the Napa Valley, including new and upcoming experiences, shops, wine tasting, restaurants, and hotels.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It