New California Laws for 2016 (Part 31)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 31 includes youth offenders, sales a use tax agreements, charitable raffles, water loss management, privacy breaches, employees time off and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 31
- SB 467 - Professions and vocations.
- SB 519 - Youth offender parole hearings.
- SB 525 - Respiratory care practice.
- SB 530 - Pedicabs.
- SB 531 - California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- SB 532 - Governing boards of school districts: nonvoting and preferential voting pupil members.
- SB 533 - Cities and counties: sales and use tax agreements.
- SB 536 - Armories.
- SB 540 - California Franchise Tax Board: Taxpayers' Rights Advocate.
- SB 541 - California Public Utilities Commission: for-hire transportation carriers: enforcement.
- SB 542 - Workers' compensation: medical provider networks: fee schedules.
- SB 546 - Health care coverage: rate review.
- SB 549 - Charitable raffles.
- SB 555 - Urban retail water suppliers: water loss management.
- SB 557 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- SB 560 - Licensing boards: unemployment insurance.
- SB 561 - Contractors: home improvement salespersons.
- SB 562 - Infrastructure financing: City of Long Beach Civic Center.
- SB 570 - Personal information: privacy: breach.
- SB 575 - Long-term care insurance.
- SB 579 - Employees: time off.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered! Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBottleRock Napa Valley 2018 Lineup and Single Day Passes NAPA, CA- Single day general admission and VIP passes for the sixth annual BottleRock Napa Valley music, wine, food and craft brew festival, presented by JaM Cellars on May 25 - 27, 2018
Toyota C-HR, a stylish new subcompact SUV unveiledRoseville, CA- The all-new 2018 Toyota C-HR, a subcompact crossover sport utility vehicle that is similar to a hatchback.
Roseville Gas Prices Up: Where You Can Save MoneyRoseville, CA,- Residents in Roseville and throughout Placer County have watched as gas prices have pushed upward to being the new year.
WJU Warriors Clinch First Conference Win over HopeROCKLIN, Calif. - The Lady Warriors took Horton Court for the second time this week, last taking on No. 1 in the nation,
Roseville Teacher Under Investigation for Sexual Harassment Following ArticleRoseville, CA- An email went out this morning in Roseville addressing concerns over a Roseville teacher who is under investigation relating to allegations of sexual harassment and unprofessional behavior
Placer County Appoints New CEOAuburn, CA,- Following a nationwide search, Placer County has selected Todd Leopold as its new county executive officer.
Rocklin completes purchase of former Sunset Whitney Golf ClubRocklin, CA,- The City of Rocklin has completed the purchase of approximately 184 acres of land that was previously the site of the Rocklin Golf Club
Former Roseville Mayor Rocky Rockholm DiesRoseville, CA,- Former Roseville Mayor and Placer County District I Supervisor F.C. "Rocky" Rockholm passed away yesterday after a short illness at the age of 73.
3,200 False Burglar Alarms in Roseville in One YearThe Roseville Police Department responded to approximately 3,200 false burglar alarms in 2016. That's an average of 8.75 service calls every day of the year for a non-crime purpose
Placer SPCA Searches for the Hero Next DoorRoseville, Calif. - Placer SPCA is seeking nominations for the 2018 Hero Awards, to be presented at the 17th Annual Funny Bones Comedy Show & Awards Night
Placer Community Foundation's 2018 Scholarship Applications Placer Community Foundation invites local high school seniors and current college students to apply for scholarship awards for the 2018-2019 year
BottleRock Napa Valley Sells Out of 3-Day Festival PassesNAPA, CA - January 9, 2018: BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has announced that all 3-day passes for the sixth annual music, wine, food and craft brew festival have sold out.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It