New California Laws for 2016 (Part 33)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 33 includes Medical marijuana, Real estate investments, Housing standards, Disorderly conduct, Housing standards: mold, and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 33
- SB 582 - Electrified fences.
- SB 637 - Suction dredge mining: permits.
- SB 641 - Debt buying: default judgment.
- SB 643 - Medical marijuana.
- SB 644 - Limited Examination and Appointment Program: persons with developmental disabilities.
- SB 646 - Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
- SB 647 - Real estate investments: securities: qualification exemption.
- SB 651 - Juvenile conduct: victims.
- SB 652 - Instructional materials: revised curriculum frameworks: science.
- SB 655 - Housing standards: mold.
- SB 658 - Automated external defibrillators.
- SB 662 - Recycling.
- SB 664 - Water: urban water management planning.
- SB 667 - Disability insurance: eligibility: waiting period.
- SB 671 - Pharmacy: biological product.
- SB 672 - Discovery: pharmacist review committees.
- SB 673 - Hazardous waste.
- SB 674 - Victims of crime: nonimmigrant status.
- SB 675 - Hospitals: family caregivers.
- SB 676 - Disorderly conduct: invasion of privacy.
- SB 685 - Alcoholic beverage service: veterans' club license.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesPioneer touts lower rates than PG&EPlacer County, CA,- The Pioneer Community Energy (Pioneer) Board reviewed its rates in light of PG&E's recent rate hikes, and voted unanimously to maintain Pioneer's rates
Petaluma Music Festival Lineup AnnouncedPetaluma, California - This marks the eleventh year for what has become one of the most highly regarded festivals on the West Coast.
Curling Competition Comes to RosevilleRoseville, CA- Three-day curling tournament will take place March 23-25 at Skatetown in Roseville, CA.
Striking New Finding in Autism Research(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - In a striking new finding, researchers at the UC Davis MIND Institute found that typically-developing children gain more neurons in a region of the brain that governs social and emotional behavior, the amygdala
FBI Seeks Roseville, Rocklin Bank Robbery SuspectRoseville, CA -The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) seeks assistance from the public to identify an individual suspected of committing four bank robberies in Northern California.
2018 High Sierra Music Festival Lineup AdditionsQuincy, CA - The 28th Annual High Sierra Music Festival announces additions to the artist lineup which include Grace Potter, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Foundation of Funk, The Floozies,
Déjà Vu as Gas Prices Ascend to Higher LevelsRoseville, CA,- Feels like we've been here before. Some Roseville motorists might be experiencing a little sense of déjà vu at the gas pump.
Davis Tow Owners, Employees Arrested in Suspected Illegal Towing SchemeSACRAMENTO, Calif. - A two-year criminal investigation by the California Highway Patrol, Valley Division Investigative Services Unit, culminated yesterday in the arrests of five employees
Jessup Warriors keep rolling on with seven-game win streakLINCOLN, Calif. - It was an all-out battle at McBean Park today as the ball game was gridlocked at 4 apiece for four innings between your nationally ranked No. 7 Warriors and RV The Master's Mustangs
Nissan does great job with Armada redesignRoseville, CA, - Historically, changes have not been part of the playbook for the Nissan Armada.
Placer County Water Agency Credit Rating ReaffirmedAUBURN, Calif. - The Placer County Water Agency (PCWA) is in the final stages of refinancing approximately $31.47 million of debt to take advantage of lower interest rates available
Serious Fun at El Dorado Wines Passport WeekendEl Dorado County, CA - Among the top events in Northern California, Passport Weekend is rated a "do not miss" celebration by Rocklin & Roseville Today's travel and entertainment editors.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It