New California Laws for 2016 (Part 33)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2016. Part 33 includes Medical marijuana, Real estate investments, Housing standards, Disorderly conduct, Housing standards: mold, and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 33
- SB 582 - Electrified fences.
- SB 637 - Suction dredge mining: permits.
- SB 641 - Debt buying: default judgment.
- SB 643 - Medical marijuana.
- SB 644 - Limited Examination and Appointment Program: persons with developmental disabilities.
- SB 646 - Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
- SB 647 - Real estate investments: securities: qualification exemption.
- SB 651 - Juvenile conduct: victims.
- SB 652 - Instructional materials: revised curriculum frameworks: science.
- SB 655 - Housing standards: mold.
- SB 658 - Automated external defibrillators.
- SB 662 - Recycling.
- SB 664 - Water: urban water management planning.
- SB 667 - Disability insurance: eligibility: waiting period.
- SB 671 - Pharmacy: biological product.
- SB 672 - Discovery: pharmacist review committees.
- SB 673 - Hazardous waste.
- SB 674 - Victims of crime: nonimmigrant status.
- SB 675 - Hospitals: family caregivers.
- SB 676 - Disorderly conduct: invasion of privacy.
- SB 685 - Alcoholic beverage service: veterans' club license.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolkswagen unveils versatile new GolfRoseville, CA,- The all-new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack. Volkswagen has attempted to build the Alltrack with some enviable features that give it the versatility that appeals to people who enjoy staying active.
Roseville Gas Prices Continue DroppingRoseville, CA, - More good news for Roseville area motorists as gas prices continue to move lower. The cooler weather is moving in and autumn weekday road trips are idyllic
31 Confirmed Dead in California Wildfire DevastationCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: The death toll has risen to 31 across 4 fires as estimates remain that 3,500 homes and other structures have been destroyed
Placer Women's Retreat in Roseville on November 4thRoseville, CA- The Placer Women's Retreat will take place at the Falls Event Center in Roseville on November 4, 2017.
Sacramento Area Council of Governments UpdatesThe Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG) is pleased to announce Christina Lokke as its new Policy Manager and the promotion of Erik Johnson to Director
Spookomotive Trains to Treat Old Sacramento VisitorsSACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Back by popular demand, California State Parks and the California State Railroad Museum & Foundation will once again offer engaging and entertaining "Spookomotive"
Disney's Beauty and the Beast set for Harris CenterEl Dorado Musical Theatre is proud to present Disney's Beauty and the Beast which will run October 27 - November 5, 2017 at the Harris Center
Sutter Health Employees Make A Difference with Local Food Bank DonationsAUBURN - Sutter Health employees donated more than 3,350 pounds of non-perishable items to seven food banks as part of the hospital's month-long campaign
Placer County Air Quality Advisory Due to WildfiresThe Placer County Public Health Officer and Placer County Air Pollution Control Officer issued a joint air quality advisory to notify the public of the potential of poor air quality conditions
Children's Hope Charity Golf Tournament in RosevilleRoseville, CA - Children's Hope Foster Family Agency will hold it's First Annual Putting for Foster Kids Golf Tournament in Roseville on October 21, 2017 at Woodcreek Golf Club.
Roseville Incentives Hope to Lure Amazon HeadquartersRoseville, CA - Roseville is making a pitch to bring a second Amazon headquarters and its 50,000 jobs here.
WJU Men's Basketball Schedule 2017-18ROCKLIN, Calif. - The schedule is up and head coach Lance Von Vogt has announced the men's basketball matchups in his fifth season leading the Warriors, bringing the
NEWS: In Case You Missed It