New California Laws for 2016 (Final)
Roseville, CA - The final installment for New California laws for 2016. Part 34 includes School curriculum, Firearms, Foster children, Mobile communications, Competitive bidding and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 34
- SB 695 - School curriculum: health education: sexual harassment and violence instruction.
- SB 696 - Insurance: principle-based valuation.
- SB 697 - California Public Utilities Commission Accountability Act of 2015: reports: audits: electrical restructuring: charter-party carriers of passengers.
- SB 703 - Public contracts: prohibitions: discrimination.
- SB 704 - Public officers and employees: conflict of interest: contracts.
- SB 705 - Transactions and use taxes: County of San Mateo, CA: Transportation Agency for Monterey County, CA.
- SB 707 - Firearms: gun-free school zone.
- SB 708 - Pupil nutrition: free or reduced-price meals: online applications.
- SB 711 - Law libraries: charges.
- SB 719 - California Department of Transportation: motor vehicle technologies testing.
- SB 725 - Pupil testing: high school exit examination: exemption.
- SB 730 - Railroads: movement of freight: trains or light engines: crew size.
- SB 731 - Foster children: housing: gender identity.
- SB 738 - Pupil health: epinephrine auto-injectors: liability limitation.
- SB 741 - Mobile communications: privacy.
- SB 750 - English language education: English learners.
- SB 758 - Atmospheric Rivers: Research, Mitigation and Climate Forecasting Program.
- SB 761 - Advertising: Internet private residence rental listings: notice.
- SB 762 - Competitive bidding: best value: pilot program: design-build.
- SB 767 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority: transactions and use tax.
- SB 770 - California Department of Food and Agriculture: medicated feed.
- SB 785 - Estates and trusts: creditor's claim.
- SB 792 - Day care facilities: immunizations: exemptions.
- SB 793 - Green Tariff Shared Renewables Program.
- SB 794 - Child welfare services.
- SB 795 - Public Safety Omnibus.
- SB 796 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses: advertising: contests and sweepstakes.
- SB 797 - Government finance.
- SB 798 - Natural resources.
- SB 800 - Healing arts.
- SB 801 - Property tax postponement.
- SB 803 - Property taxation.
- SB 804 - Public health.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRoseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon Feb. 24th(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon will take place on Saturday, Feb. 24, from 8 a.m. to midnight. Thirty tattoo artists have volunteered to work 16 hours during this year's event and all proceeds
2018 Run Rocklin set for April 8th at Johnson-Springview ParkRocklin, CA,- Thousands of runners and walkers will once again be participating in the morning trek through the city streets at the 15th annual Run Rocklin, held Sunday morning,
WJU Athletic Fundraiser at Topgolf in Roseville in AprilRoseville, CA, - The Jessup Athletic Association will host the second annual TopSwing Fundraising event - a fun gathering, providing golf, games
Raley's Food For Families Food Drive Up 29 PercentWEST SACRAMENTO, Calif. - For more than 140,000 families in communities surrounding Raley's stores, this holiday season was a more fulfilling one. This year's annual Raley's Food For Families
Placer County Child Support Services Ranks Fourth in CaliforniaAuburn, CA,- Placer County Department of Child Support Services ranked fourth out of 49 local child support agencies in California for federal fiscal year 2017.
Toyota RAV4 top-selling compact SUVRoseville, CA,- The 2018 Toyota RAV4 has a reputation for solid versatility because it can haul groceries, carry sports equipment, transport four kids to school, and ease into small parking spaces.
Archery Tournament in Rocklin on Feb. 17Rocklin, CA - The California Department of Fish and Wildlife and Placer Valley Tourism are teaming up to host the second-ever land based archery tournament
Online Safety for Your Children: Social Media, Internet, Cell Phone AppsRoseville, CA- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Flickr, Vimeo. Is your child engaging in these social media websites?
New Chief Of Pediatric Cardiology at UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Frank Ing, an internationally renowned interventional cardiologist, has been named chief of the UC Davis Division of Pediatric Cardiology.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It