New California Laws for 2016 (Final)
Roseville, CA - The final installment for New California laws for 2016. Part 34 includes School curriculum, Firearms, Foster children, Mobile communications, Competitive bidding and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
California's New Laws for 2016 - Part 34
- SB 695 - School curriculum: health education: sexual harassment and violence instruction.
- SB 696 - Insurance: principle-based valuation.
- SB 697 - California Public Utilities Commission Accountability Act of 2015: reports: audits: electrical restructuring: charter-party carriers of passengers.
- SB 703 - Public contracts: prohibitions: discrimination.
- SB 704 - Public officers and employees: conflict of interest: contracts.
- SB 705 - Transactions and use taxes: County of San Mateo, CA: Transportation Agency for Monterey County, CA.
- SB 707 - Firearms: gun-free school zone.
- SB 708 - Pupil nutrition: free or reduced-price meals: online applications.
- SB 711 - Law libraries: charges.
- SB 719 - California Department of Transportation: motor vehicle technologies testing.
- SB 725 - Pupil testing: high school exit examination: exemption.
- SB 730 - Railroads: movement of freight: trains or light engines: crew size.
- SB 731 - Foster children: housing: gender identity.
- SB 738 - Pupil health: epinephrine auto-injectors: liability limitation.
- SB 741 - Mobile communications: privacy.
- SB 750 - English language education: English learners.
- SB 758 - Atmospheric Rivers: Research, Mitigation and Climate Forecasting Program.
- SB 761 - Advertising: Internet private residence rental listings: notice.
- SB 762 - Competitive bidding: best value: pilot program: design-build.
- SB 767 - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority: transactions and use tax.
- SB 770 - California Department of Food and Agriculture: medicated feed.
- SB 785 - Estates and trusts: creditor's claim.
- SB 792 - Day care facilities: immunizations: exemptions.
- SB 793 - Green Tariff Shared Renewables Program.
- SB 794 - Child welfare services.
- SB 795 - Public Safety Omnibus.
- SB 796 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses: advertising: contests and sweepstakes.
- SB 797 - Government finance.
- SB 798 - Natural resources.
- SB 800 - Healing arts.
- SB 801 - Property tax postponement.
- SB 803 - Property taxation.
- SB 804 - Public health.
Miss a segment? We've got you covered. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2016
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines13 Locations in Placer County for Free Medication Take-back Roseville, CA- A free medication take-back event will take place at 13 locations throughout Placer County on Saturday, Oct. 28.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (10.20.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of Roseville Police activity through October 17, 2017.
Worst of Humanity: Arrests as FBI Targets Underage Human TraffickingSacramento - The Federal Bureau of Investigation, along with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), announced that 84 minors were recovered and 120 traffickers were arrested
Wildfires are Increasing Housing CrunchSacramento area Realtor, Julie Jalone of MagnumOne Realty in Roseville, writes about the wine country wildfires and how they are impacting the housing crunch and the displaced homeowners.
Sierra College Holds People & Culture Days CelebrationRocklin, CA - Have you sampled homemade tamales? Have you danced to Greek music? Can you make a Japanese origami crane?
Traffic Alert: Closure of I-80 and Hwy 65 Interchange ScheduledRoseville/ Rocklin, CA - On Saturday, October 21 from 11:00 p.m. to Sunday, October 22 at 6:00 a.m., PG&E will relocate three lines over Highway 65 between I-80 and Galleria Boulevard/Stanford Ranch Road,
Golden 1 Center Creates Economic Spark for SacramentoSacramento, Calif. - Downtown Sacramento Partnership and the Greater Sacramento Economic Council today unveiled new research explaining indicators that show the unprecedented change
California Fire Death Toll Hits 41California Fire Updates 2017: In the past week, over 245,000 acres have burned across California. More than 11,000 firefighters continue making progress on 12 large wildfires burning in the State
Volkswagen unveils versatile new GolfRoseville, CA,- The all-new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack. Volkswagen has attempted to build the Alltrack with some enviable features that give it the versatility that appeals to people who enjoy staying active.
Roseville Gas Prices Continue DroppingRoseville, CA, - More good news for Roseville area motorists as gas prices continue to move lower. The cooler weather is moving in and autumn weekday road trips are idyllic
31 Confirmed Dead in California Wildfire DevastationCalifornia Fire Updates 2017: The death toll has risen to 31 across 4 fires as estimates remain that 3,500 homes and other structures have been destroyed
Placer Women's Retreat in Roseville on November 4thRoseville, CA- The Placer Women's Retreat will take place at the Falls Event Center in Roseville on November 4, 2017.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It