New California Laws 2017 (Part 1)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Our annual series follows the list of laws were chaptered in California during the 2015-2016 session. For complete details and to learn the effective date of each law simply follow the respective link to the California State Legislature. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 1 includes racial mascots, immigration, tobacco, marijuana, search warrants, mental health and much more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 1
- ABX-1 - Drought: local governments: fines.
- ABX2-1 - Developmental services: Medi-Cal: funding.
- AB-2 - Community revitalization authority.
- AB-3 - Isla Vista Community Services District.
- AB-7 - Public schools: Larry Itliong Day.
- ABX2-7 - Smoking in the workplace.
- AB-8 - Emergency services: hit-and-run incidents.
- ABX2-9 - Tobacco use programs.
- ABX2-11 - Cigarette and tobacco product licensing: fees and funding.
- AB-15 - Limitation of actions: human rights abuses.
- ABX2-15 - End of life.
- AB-21 - Medical marijuana: cultivation licenses.
- AB-25 - Financial aid: Cal Grant program: renewal.
- AB-30 - School or athletic team names: California Racial Mascots Act.
- AB-32 - Computer crimes.
- AB-33 - Electrical corporations: energy storage systems: long duration bulk energy storage resources.
- AB-38 - Mental health: Early Diagnosis and Preventive Treatment Program.
- AB-39 - Search warrants: electronic submission.
- AB-40 - Toll bridges: pedestrians and bicycles.
- AB-44 - Elections: statewide recounts.
- AB-51 - Vehicles: motorcycles: lane splitting.
- AB-53 - Vehicles: child safety seats.
- AB-54 - Disability access: construction-related accessibility claims: demand letters.
- AB-57 - Telecommunications: wireless telecommunication facilities.
- AB-59 - Mental health services: assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB-60 - Immigration services.
- AB-69 - Peace officers: body-worn cameras.
- AB-71 - Criminal justice: reporting.
- AB-72 - Health care coverage: out-of-network coverage.
- AB-73 - Real property: disclosure.
- AB-81 - Hospitals: seismic safety.
- AB-87 - Jurors: peremptory challenge
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It