New California Laws 2017 (Part 1)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Our annual series follows the list of laws were chaptered in California during the 2015-2016 session. For complete details and to learn the effective date of each law simply follow the respective link to the California State Legislature. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 1 includes racial mascots, immigration, tobacco, marijuana, search warrants, mental health and much more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 1
- ABX-1 - Drought: local governments: fines.
- ABX2-1 - Developmental services: Medi-Cal: funding.
- AB-2 - Community revitalization authority.
- AB-3 - Isla Vista Community Services District.
- AB-7 - Public schools: Larry Itliong Day.
- ABX2-7 - Smoking in the workplace.
- AB-8 - Emergency services: hit-and-run incidents.
- ABX2-9 - Tobacco use programs.
- ABX2-11 - Cigarette and tobacco product licensing: fees and funding.
- AB-15 - Limitation of actions: human rights abuses.
- ABX2-15 - End of life.
- AB-21 - Medical marijuana: cultivation licenses.
- AB-25 - Financial aid: Cal Grant program: renewal.
- AB-30 - School or athletic team names: California Racial Mascots Act.
- AB-32 - Computer crimes.
- AB-33 - Electrical corporations: energy storage systems: long duration bulk energy storage resources.
- AB-38 - Mental health: Early Diagnosis and Preventive Treatment Program.
- AB-39 - Search warrants: electronic submission.
- AB-40 - Toll bridges: pedestrians and bicycles.
- AB-44 - Elections: statewide recounts.
- AB-51 - Vehicles: motorcycles: lane splitting.
- AB-53 - Vehicles: child safety seats.
- AB-54 - Disability access: construction-related accessibility claims: demand letters.
- AB-57 - Telecommunications: wireless telecommunication facilities.
- AB-59 - Mental health services: assisted outpatient treatment.
- AB-60 - Immigration services.
- AB-69 - Peace officers: body-worn cameras.
- AB-71 - Criminal justice: reporting.
- AB-72 - Health care coverage: out-of-network coverage.
- AB-73 - Real property: disclosure.
- AB-81 - Hospitals: seismic safety.
- AB-87 - Jurors: peremptory challenge
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesMonophonics Sure is Funky at TerrapinSan Rafael,CA- As the mercury pushed into the 70's this past Friday, music fans began slowly dancing their way toward Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.
Storms Bring Good News for Water SupplyAUBURN, Calif. - Despite a dry start to 2018, storms in late March and early April have produced above-average precipitation in the watersheds that source Placer County Water Agency's
PCF Awards $18,000 in Grants to Promote Civil Discourse(Auburn, Calif.) - Open dialogue and communication are key elements in maintaining a healthy, connected community. To encourage debate, Placer Community Foundation
Dog Abandoned in Roseville under Inhumane CircumstancesRoseville, Calif. - A dog was found abandoned in a corner of the Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center parking lot under terribly inhumane circumstances
Sun City Roseville Harmonicoots 2018 JamboreeRoseville, CA- This year, the Harmonicoots will honor all women harmonica players throughout the world at their Jamboree-scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2018
Roseville Gas Prices Hold Steady Past Week Roseville, CA,- Roseville gas prices were relatively flat this past week, but remain at levels pushing near 2014 levels at some locations
Successful Transitions for Young Adults with Neurodevelopmental DisordersSacramento, CA- For many people with disabilities, the excitement of life after high school is accompanied by challenges with finding and receiving the services and supports
Passport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
Fundraiser in honor of Roseville transplant patientApril is Donate Life Month, but for Roseville resident Jason Crutchley, it's another month spent hoping he will receive a second chance at life.
Construction and Trades Job Fair this SaturdaySacramento, CA- For the fourth year in a row, the North State Building Industry Foundation will hold its annual Skilled Trades Job Fair this Saturday, April 21.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It