New California Laws 2017 (Part 2)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Our annual series follows the list of laws were chaptered in California during the 2015-2016 session.
For complete details and to learn the effective date of each law simply follow the respective link to the California State Legislature. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 2 includes water, budget act, hazardous materials, deportations to Mexico, mental health, animal research and more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 2
- AB-90 Federal Housing Trust Fund.
- AB-91 Budget Act of 2014.
- AB-92 Water.
- AB-93 Budget Act of 2015.
- AB-95 Transportation.
- AB-96 Animal parts and products: importation or sale of ivory and rhinoceros horn.
- AB-104 Education finance: education omnibus trailer bill.
- AB-114 Public works: building construction.
- AB-116 Budget Act of 2014: augmentation.
- AB-117 Public resources.
- AB-118 Hazardous substances: cleanup: Exide Technologies facility.
- AB-119 Public health: Medi-Cal: nursing facilities.
- AB-120 Budget Act of 2015.
- AB-139 Nonprobate transfers: revocable transfer upon death deeds.
- AB-142 Wild and scenic rivers: Mokelumne River.
- AB-143 Food facilities.
- AB-145 Public benefits reports.
- AB-146 Pupil instruction: social sciences: deportations to Mexico.
- AB-147 Postsecondary education: animal research.
- AB-149 Urban water management plans.
- AB-154 Taxation: federal conformity.
- AB-157 Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
- AB-158 School finance: The John B. Mockler School Finance Act.
- AB-160 Criminal profiteering: counterfeit labels: sales and use taxes.
- AB-162 State highways: wrong-way driving.
- AB-163 Teaching credential: American Indian language-culture credential.
- AB-164 Claims against the state: payment.
- AB-165 State claims.
- AB-166 Department of General Services.
- AB-168 Mental health: community-based services.
- AB-169 Local government: public records: Internet.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHomeless Resource Helpline Launched in PlacerAUBURN, Calif. -- Placer County residents who are experiencing homelessness now have a new, centralized gateway to housing resources.
Kindergarten Registration in Eureka Union School DistrictRoseville, CA,- Registration for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten will begin February 6th in the Eureka Union School District.
2018 William Jessup Baseball Season PreviewRocklin, Calif. - The Warriors are set to take the field for the first time in their 2018 stint ahead with great expectations under new head coach Jake McKinley and a solid recruiting class
SACOG New Board Leadership for 2018Sacramento - City of Sacramento Councilmember Jay Schenirer and City of Rancho Cordova Councilmember David Sander elected.
Donut Dash Benefit Registration Underway(Sacramento, Calif.) - The tenth annual Donut Dash will take place Saturday, March 3, at 8:30 a.m. at William Land Park in Sacramento. Proceeds will benefit the UC Davis Child Life and Creative Arts Therapy Department
BottleRock Napa Valley Lineup of Restaurants, Wineries, and Artisanal Craft Breweries & DistilleriesNAPA, CA, - Situated in the heart of America's wine and food playground, BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has once again tapped into the region's renowned culinary talent
Thunder Valley Casino Hiring for Janitorial and HousekeepingLincoln, CA,- Thunder Valley Casino Resort is hiring for Janitorial and Housekeeping positions at a Job Fair on Wednesday,
School Strategies for Children with ADHD and ASD(Sacramento, Calif.) - On Wednesday, Jan. 24, the UC Davis MIND Institute and its Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities will host "School strategies for children with ADHD and ASD
916 Dialing Changes are Coming SoonOn February 09, 2017, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) approved an overlay that will add the new area code 279 to the 916 area code region
Tree Harvest Festival billed as Northern California's first Cannabis Harvest FestivalWoodland, CA- We are proud to present Northern California's first Cannabis Harvest Festival. We will celebrate the 420 holiday with Music, Art, and Education
Mitsubishi Outlander remains affordable SUVRoseville, CA,- Cost-conscious car shoppers should give the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander a look because it can be driven off the dealer lot for a very reasonable price.
Free Tax Assistance for Eligible ResidentsRocklin, CA- For the third year Placer County Health and Human Services will provide free tax assistance to low-income individuals and families, in cooperation with the IRS and United Way
NEWS: In Case You Missed It