New California Laws 2017 (Part 2)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Our annual series follows the list of laws were chaptered in California during the 2015-2016 session.
For complete details and to learn the effective date of each law simply follow the respective link to the California State Legislature. Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 2 includes water, budget act, hazardous materials, deportations to Mexico, mental health, animal research and more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 2
- AB-90 Federal Housing Trust Fund.
- AB-91 Budget Act of 2014.
- AB-92 Water.
- AB-93 Budget Act of 2015.
- AB-95 Transportation.
- AB-96 Animal parts and products: importation or sale of ivory and rhinoceros horn.
- AB-104 Education finance: education omnibus trailer bill.
- AB-114 Public works: building construction.
- AB-116 Budget Act of 2014: augmentation.
- AB-117 Public resources.
- AB-118 Hazardous substances: cleanup: Exide Technologies facility.
- AB-119 Public health: Medi-Cal: nursing facilities.
- AB-120 Budget Act of 2015.
- AB-139 Nonprobate transfers: revocable transfer upon death deeds.
- AB-142 Wild and scenic rivers: Mokelumne River.
- AB-143 Food facilities.
- AB-145 Public benefits reports.
- AB-146 Pupil instruction: social sciences: deportations to Mexico.
- AB-147 Postsecondary education: animal research.
- AB-149 Urban water management plans.
- AB-154 Taxation: federal conformity.
- AB-157 Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
- AB-158 School finance: The John B. Mockler School Finance Act.
- AB-160 Criminal profiteering: counterfeit labels: sales and use taxes.
- AB-162 State highways: wrong-way driving.
- AB-163 Teaching credential: American Indian language-culture credential.
- AB-164 Claims against the state: payment.
- AB-165 State claims.
- AB-166 Department of General Services.
- AB-168 Mental health: community-based services.
- AB-169 Local government: public records: Internet.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It