New California Laws 2017 (Part 3)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 3 includes pro sports teams, bankruptcy, state employees, foster care, voting rights, organ transplants, marijuana and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 3 includes water, budget act, hazardous materials, deportations to Mexico, mental health, animal research and more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 3
- AB-173 Golf carts: City of La Verne.
- AB-177 Professions and vocations: licensing boards.
- AB-178 Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians of the State of California: executive officer.
- AB-179 Healing arts.
- AB-180 Cemetery and Funeral Bureau.
- AB-181 Business and professions.
- AB-187 Medi-Cal:managed care: California Children’s Services program.
- AB-189 Arts Council: cultural districts.
- AB-192 Specialized license plates.
- AB-194 High-occupancy toll lanes.
- AB-195 Unauthorized access to computer systems.
- AB-197 State Air esources Board: greenhouse gases: regulations.
- AB-198 Vehicles: tow truck assistance.
- AB-199 Alternative energy: recycled feedstock.
- AB-202 Professional sports teams: cheerleaders: employee status.
- AB-208 Vehicles: highway: lane use.
- AB-215 Local agency employment contracts: maximum cash settlement.
- AB-216 Product sales to minors: vapor products.
- AB-217 Juvenile law: hearings.
- AB-218 State Highway Route 74.
- AB-219 Public works: concrete delivery.
- AB-220 Pupil instruction: mathematics: algebra.
- AB-223 Highways: exit information signs.
- AB-224 Pupils: educational liaison for foster children: notice of educational rights of foster children.
- AB-226 Retail food safety: fishermen’s markets.
- AB-229 State employees: travel reimbursement.
- AB-231 Parole: placement at release.
- AB-232 Hospitals: seismic safety.
- AB-234 Food: sale.
- AB-236 Weighmasters: exemptions: pawnbrokers and secondhand dealers.
- AB-241 Bankruptcy: retired employees: disclosure of names and mailing addresses.
- AB-243 Medical marijuana.
- AB-248 Health insurance: minimum value: large group market policies.
- AB-249 Criminal courts: appeals: fees.
- AB-250 Telehealth: marriage and family therapist interns and trainees.
- AB-256 Falsifying evidence.
- AB-258 Organ transplants: medical marijuana: qualified patients.
- AB-260 Foster care: parenting youth.
- AB-264 Farm products: processors: produce dealers: seeds.
- AB-265 Consumer protection: buy-here-pay-here dealers.
- AB-266 Medical marijuana.
- AB-271 Child care: alternative payment programs and contractors: electronic records: digital signatures.
- AB-273 Hazardous waste and substances: corrective action: liability.
- AB-274 Oversight costs: uncollectible accounts.
- AB-275 Hazardous substances: liability recovery actions.
- AB-276 Department of Toxic Substances Control: response actions: cleanup ability information.
- AB-277 California Voting Rights Act of 2001.
- AB-278 Municipal elections.
- AB-279 Tax administration: disclosure of information: Franchise Tax Board and cities and counties.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It