New California Laws 2017 (Part 3)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 3 includes pro sports teams, bankruptcy, state employees, foster care, voting rights, organ transplants, marijuana and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 3 includes water, budget act, hazardous materials, deportations to Mexico, mental health, animal research and more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 3
- AB-173 Golf carts: City of La Verne.
- AB-177 Professions and vocations: licensing boards.
- AB-178 Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians of the State of California: executive officer.
- AB-179 Healing arts.
- AB-180 Cemetery and Funeral Bureau.
- AB-181 Business and professions.
- AB-187 Medi-Cal:managed care: California Children’s Services program.
- AB-189 Arts Council: cultural districts.
- AB-192 Specialized license plates.
- AB-194 High-occupancy toll lanes.
- AB-195 Unauthorized access to computer systems.
- AB-197 State Air esources Board: greenhouse gases: regulations.
- AB-198 Vehicles: tow truck assistance.
- AB-199 Alternative energy: recycled feedstock.
- AB-202 Professional sports teams: cheerleaders: employee status.
- AB-208 Vehicles: highway: lane use.
- AB-215 Local agency employment contracts: maximum cash settlement.
- AB-216 Product sales to minors: vapor products.
- AB-217 Juvenile law: hearings.
- AB-218 State Highway Route 74.
- AB-219 Public works: concrete delivery.
- AB-220 Pupil instruction: mathematics: algebra.
- AB-223 Highways: exit information signs.
- AB-224 Pupils: educational liaison for foster children: notice of educational rights of foster children.
- AB-226 Retail food safety: fishermen’s markets.
- AB-229 State employees: travel reimbursement.
- AB-231 Parole: placement at release.
- AB-232 Hospitals: seismic safety.
- AB-234 Food: sale.
- AB-236 Weighmasters: exemptions: pawnbrokers and secondhand dealers.
- AB-241 Bankruptcy: retired employees: disclosure of names and mailing addresses.
- AB-243 Medical marijuana.
- AB-248 Health insurance: minimum value: large group market policies.
- AB-249 Criminal courts: appeals: fees.
- AB-250 Telehealth: marriage and family therapist interns and trainees.
- AB-256 Falsifying evidence.
- AB-258 Organ transplants: medical marijuana: qualified patients.
- AB-260 Foster care: parenting youth.
- AB-264 Farm products: processors: produce dealers: seeds.
- AB-265 Consumer protection: buy-here-pay-here dealers.
- AB-266 Medical marijuana.
- AB-271 Child care: alternative payment programs and contractors: electronic records: digital signatures.
- AB-273 Hazardous waste and substances: corrective action: liability.
- AB-274 Oversight costs: uncollectible accounts.
- AB-275 Hazardous substances: liability recovery actions.
- AB-276 Department of Toxic Substances Control: response actions: cleanup ability information.
- AB-277 California Voting Rights Act of 2001.
- AB-278 Municipal elections.
- AB-279 Tax administration: disclosure of information: Franchise Tax Board and cities and counties.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It