New California Laws 2017 (Part 3)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 3 includes pro sports teams, bankruptcy, state employees, foster care, voting rights, organ transplants, marijuana and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 3 includes water, budget act, hazardous materials, deportations to Mexico, mental health, animal research and more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 3
- AB-173 Golf carts: City of La Verne.
- AB-177 Professions and vocations: licensing boards.
- AB-178 Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians of the State of California: executive officer.
- AB-179 Healing arts.
- AB-180 Cemetery and Funeral Bureau.
- AB-181 Business and professions.
- AB-187 Medi-Cal:managed care: California Children’s Services program.
- AB-189 Arts Council: cultural districts.
- AB-192 Specialized license plates.
- AB-194 High-occupancy toll lanes.
- AB-195 Unauthorized access to computer systems.
- AB-197 State Air esources Board: greenhouse gases: regulations.
- AB-198 Vehicles: tow truck assistance.
- AB-199 Alternative energy: recycled feedstock.
- AB-202 Professional sports teams: cheerleaders: employee status.
- AB-208 Vehicles: highway: lane use.
- AB-215 Local agency employment contracts: maximum cash settlement.
- AB-216 Product sales to minors: vapor products.
- AB-217 Juvenile law: hearings.
- AB-218 State Highway Route 74.
- AB-219 Public works: concrete delivery.
- AB-220 Pupil instruction: mathematics: algebra.
- AB-223 Highways: exit information signs.
- AB-224 Pupils: educational liaison for foster children: notice of educational rights of foster children.
- AB-226 Retail food safety: fishermen’s markets.
- AB-229 State employees: travel reimbursement.
- AB-231 Parole: placement at release.
- AB-232 Hospitals: seismic safety.
- AB-234 Food: sale.
- AB-236 Weighmasters: exemptions: pawnbrokers and secondhand dealers.
- AB-241 Bankruptcy: retired employees: disclosure of names and mailing addresses.
- AB-243 Medical marijuana.
- AB-248 Health insurance: minimum value: large group market policies.
- AB-249 Criminal courts: appeals: fees.
- AB-250 Telehealth: marriage and family therapist interns and trainees.
- AB-256 Falsifying evidence.
- AB-258 Organ transplants: medical marijuana: qualified patients.
- AB-260 Foster care: parenting youth.
- AB-264 Farm products: processors: produce dealers: seeds.
- AB-265 Consumer protection: buy-here-pay-here dealers.
- AB-266 Medical marijuana.
- AB-271 Child care: alternative payment programs and contractors: electronic records: digital signatures.
- AB-273 Hazardous waste and substances: corrective action: liability.
- AB-274 Oversight costs: uncollectible accounts.
- AB-275 Hazardous substances: liability recovery actions.
- AB-276 Department of Toxic Substances Control: response actions: cleanup ability information.
- AB-277 California Voting Rights Act of 2001.
- AB-278 Municipal elections.
- AB-279 Tax administration: disclosure of information: Franchise Tax Board and cities and counties.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It