New California Laws 2017 (Part 3)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 3 includes pro sports teams, bankruptcy, state employees, foster care, voting rights, organ transplants, marijuana and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
Part 3 includes water, budget act, hazardous materials, deportations to Mexico, mental health, animal research and more.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 3
- AB-173 Golf carts: City of La Verne.
- AB-177 Professions and vocations: licensing boards.
- AB-178 Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians of the State of California: executive officer.
- AB-179 Healing arts.
- AB-180 Cemetery and Funeral Bureau.
- AB-181 Business and professions.
- AB-187 Medi-Cal:managed care: California Children’s Services program.
- AB-189 Arts Council: cultural districts.
- AB-192 Specialized license plates.
- AB-194 High-occupancy toll lanes.
- AB-195 Unauthorized access to computer systems.
- AB-197 State Air esources Board: greenhouse gases: regulations.
- AB-198 Vehicles: tow truck assistance.
- AB-199 Alternative energy: recycled feedstock.
- AB-202 Professional sports teams: cheerleaders: employee status.
- AB-208 Vehicles: highway: lane use.
- AB-215 Local agency employment contracts: maximum cash settlement.
- AB-216 Product sales to minors: vapor products.
- AB-217 Juvenile law: hearings.
- AB-218 State Highway Route 74.
- AB-219 Public works: concrete delivery.
- AB-220 Pupil instruction: mathematics: algebra.
- AB-223 Highways: exit information signs.
- AB-224 Pupils: educational liaison for foster children: notice of educational rights of foster children.
- AB-226 Retail food safety: fishermen’s markets.
- AB-229 State employees: travel reimbursement.
- AB-231 Parole: placement at release.
- AB-232 Hospitals: seismic safety.
- AB-234 Food: sale.
- AB-236 Weighmasters: exemptions: pawnbrokers and secondhand dealers.
- AB-241 Bankruptcy: retired employees: disclosure of names and mailing addresses.
- AB-243 Medical marijuana.
- AB-248 Health insurance: minimum value: large group market policies.
- AB-249 Criminal courts: appeals: fees.
- AB-250 Telehealth: marriage and family therapist interns and trainees.
- AB-256 Falsifying evidence.
- AB-258 Organ transplants: medical marijuana: qualified patients.
- AB-260 Foster care: parenting youth.
- AB-264 Farm products: processors: produce dealers: seeds.
- AB-265 Consumer protection: buy-here-pay-here dealers.
- AB-266 Medical marijuana.
- AB-271 Child care: alternative payment programs and contractors: electronic records: digital signatures.
- AB-273 Hazardous waste and substances: corrective action: liability.
- AB-274 Oversight costs: uncollectible accounts.
- AB-275 Hazardous substances: liability recovery actions.
- AB-276 Department of Toxic Substances Control: response actions: cleanup ability information.
- AB-277 California Voting Rights Act of 2001.
- AB-278 Municipal elections.
- AB-279 Tax administration: disclosure of information: Franchise Tax Board and cities and counties.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBottleRock Napa Valley 2018 Lineup and Single Day Passes NAPA, CA- Single day general admission and VIP passes for the sixth annual BottleRock Napa Valley music, wine, food and craft brew festival, presented by JaM Cellars on May 25 - 27, 2018
Toyota C-HR, a stylish new subcompact SUV unveiledRoseville, CA- The all-new 2018 Toyota C-HR, a subcompact crossover sport utility vehicle that is similar to a hatchback.
Roseville Gas Prices Up: Where You Can Save MoneyRoseville, CA,- Residents in Roseville and throughout Placer County have watched as gas prices have pushed upward to being the new year.
WJU Warriors Clinch First Conference Win over HopeROCKLIN, Calif. - The Lady Warriors took Horton Court for the second time this week, last taking on No. 1 in the nation,
Roseville Teacher Under Investigation for Sexual Harassment Following ArticleRoseville, CA- An email went out this morning in Roseville addressing concerns over a Roseville teacher who is under investigation relating to allegations of sexual harassment and unprofessional behavior
Placer County Appoints New CEOAuburn, CA,- Following a nationwide search, Placer County has selected Todd Leopold as its new county executive officer.
Rocklin completes purchase of former Sunset Whitney Golf ClubRocklin, CA,- The City of Rocklin has completed the purchase of approximately 184 acres of land that was previously the site of the Rocklin Golf Club
Former Roseville Mayor Rocky Rockholm DiesRoseville, CA,- Former Roseville Mayor and Placer County District I Supervisor F.C. "Rocky" Rockholm passed away yesterday after a short illness at the age of 73.
3,200 False Burglar Alarms in Roseville in One YearThe Roseville Police Department responded to approximately 3,200 false burglar alarms in 2016. That's an average of 8.75 service calls every day of the year for a non-crime purpose
Placer SPCA Searches for the Hero Next DoorRoseville, Calif. - Placer SPCA is seeking nominations for the 2018 Hero Awards, to be presented at the 17th Annual Funny Bones Comedy Show & Awards Night
Placer Community Foundation's 2018 Scholarship Applications Placer Community Foundation invites local high school seniors and current college students to apply for scholarship awards for the 2018-2019 year
BottleRock Napa Valley Sells Out of 3-Day Festival PassesNAPA, CA - January 9, 2018: BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has announced that all 3-day passes for the sixth annual music, wine, food and craft brew festival have sold out.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It