New California Laws 2017 (Part 4)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 4 includes prison inmate threats, student lactation accommodations, tribal gaming, healing arts, grocery workers, sick leave, veterinarians (cruelty incidents), and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 4
- AB-281 Collateral recovery.
- AB-283 Financial affairs.
- AB-284 City of San Juan Capistrano: public employee pension benefits.
- AB-285 Professions and vocations: registration.
- AB-287 Vehicle safety: recalls.
- AB-288 Public schools: College and Career Access Pathways partnerships.
- AB-291 Tribal gaming:compact ratification.
- AB-293 Prisons: inmate threats.
- AB-294 Health and human services: state plans: federal waivers: public notice.
- AB-296 Weights and measures: inspection: fees.
- AB-298 Fish and wildlife: violations.
- AB-301 State responsibility areas: fire prevention fees.
- AB-302 Pupil services: lactation accommodations.
- AB-303 Searches: county jails.
- AB-304 Sick leave: accrual and limitations.
- AB-306 Public schools: attendance alternatives: children of military personnel.
- AB-313 Enhanced infrastructure financing districts.
- AB-315 Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-316 Veterinarians: cruelty incidents.
- AB-323 California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: roadway improvement.
- AB-325 Community Development Block Grant Program.
- AB-326 Public works: prevailing wage rates: wage and penalty assessments.
- AB-327 Public works: volunteers.
- AB-329 Pupil instruction: sexual health education.
- AB-331 School district governing boards: reduction of membership.
- AB-333 Healing arts: continuing education.
- AB-339 Health care coverage: outpatient prescription drugs.
- AB-341 Financial affairs: reports.
- AB-345 Real estate licensees: continuing education requirements.
- AB-346 Vehicle infractions and misdemeanors: arrests.
- AB-347 Local agencies: city selection committees: County of Los Angeles.
- AB-349 Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-350 District-based municipal elections: preapproval hearings.
- AB-353 Protected species: take: Bouquet Canyon: habitat restoration project.
- AB-355 Unclaimed property: safe deposit boxes.
- AB-359 Grocery workers.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It