New California Laws 2017 (Part 4)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 4 includes prison inmate threats, student lactation accommodations, tribal gaming, healing arts, grocery workers, sick leave, veterinarians (cruelty incidents), and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 4
- AB-281 Collateral recovery.
- AB-283 Financial affairs.
- AB-284 City of San Juan Capistrano: public employee pension benefits.
- AB-285 Professions and vocations: registration.
- AB-287 Vehicle safety: recalls.
- AB-288 Public schools: College and Career Access Pathways partnerships.
- AB-291 Tribal gaming:compact ratification.
- AB-293 Prisons: inmate threats.
- AB-294 Health and human services: state plans: federal waivers: public notice.
- AB-296 Weights and measures: inspection: fees.
- AB-298 Fish and wildlife: violations.
- AB-301 State responsibility areas: fire prevention fees.
- AB-302 Pupil services: lactation accommodations.
- AB-303 Searches: county jails.
- AB-304 Sick leave: accrual and limitations.
- AB-306 Public schools: attendance alternatives: children of military personnel.
- AB-313 Enhanced infrastructure financing districts.
- AB-315 Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-316 Veterinarians: cruelty incidents.
- AB-323 California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: roadway improvement.
- AB-325 Community Development Block Grant Program.
- AB-326 Public works: prevailing wage rates: wage and penalty assessments.
- AB-327 Public works: volunteers.
- AB-329 Pupil instruction: sexual health education.
- AB-331 School district governing boards: reduction of membership.
- AB-333 Healing arts: continuing education.
- AB-339 Health care coverage: outpatient prescription drugs.
- AB-341 Financial affairs: reports.
- AB-345 Real estate licensees: continuing education requirements.
- AB-346 Vehicle infractions and misdemeanors: arrests.
- AB-347 Local agencies: city selection committees: County of Los Angeles.
- AB-349 Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-350 District-based municipal elections: preapproval hearings.
- AB-353 Protected species: take: Bouquet Canyon: habitat restoration project.
- AB-355 Unclaimed property: safe deposit boxes.
- AB-359 Grocery workers.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It