New California Laws 2017 (Part 4)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 4 includes prison inmate threats, student lactation accommodations, tribal gaming, healing arts, grocery workers, sick leave, veterinarians (cruelty incidents), and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 4
- AB-281 Collateral recovery.
- AB-283 Financial affairs.
- AB-284 City of San Juan Capistrano: public employee pension benefits.
- AB-285 Professions and vocations: registration.
- AB-287 Vehicle safety: recalls.
- AB-288 Public schools: College and Career Access Pathways partnerships.
- AB-291 Tribal gaming:compact ratification.
- AB-293 Prisons: inmate threats.
- AB-294 Health and human services: state plans: federal waivers: public notice.
- AB-296 Weights and measures: inspection: fees.
- AB-298 Fish and wildlife: violations.
- AB-301 State responsibility areas: fire prevention fees.
- AB-302 Pupil services: lactation accommodations.
- AB-303 Searches: county jails.
- AB-304 Sick leave: accrual and limitations.
- AB-306 Public schools: attendance alternatives: children of military personnel.
- AB-313 Enhanced infrastructure financing districts.
- AB-315 Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-316 Veterinarians: cruelty incidents.
- AB-323 California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: roadway improvement.
- AB-325 Community Development Block Grant Program.
- AB-326 Public works: prevailing wage rates: wage and penalty assessments.
- AB-327 Public works: volunteers.
- AB-329 Pupil instruction: sexual health education.
- AB-331 School district governing boards: reduction of membership.
- AB-333 Healing arts: continuing education.
- AB-339 Health care coverage: outpatient prescription drugs.
- AB-341 Financial affairs: reports.
- AB-345 Real estate licensees: continuing education requirements.
- AB-346 Vehicle infractions and misdemeanors: arrests.
- AB-347 Local agencies: city selection committees: County of Los Angeles.
- AB-349 Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-350 District-based municipal elections: preapproval hearings.
- AB-353 Protected species: take: Bouquet Canyon: habitat restoration project.
- AB-355 Unclaimed property: safe deposit boxes.
- AB-359 Grocery workers.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It