New California Laws 2017 (Part 4)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 4 includes prison inmate threats, student lactation accommodations, tribal gaming, healing arts, grocery workers, sick leave, veterinarians (cruelty incidents), and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 4
- AB-281 Collateral recovery.
- AB-283 Financial affairs.
- AB-284 City of San Juan Capistrano: public employee pension benefits.
- AB-285 Professions and vocations: registration.
- AB-287 Vehicle safety: recalls.
- AB-288 Public schools: College and Career Access Pathways partnerships.
- AB-291 Tribal gaming:compact ratification.
- AB-293 Prisons: inmate threats.
- AB-294 Health and human services: state plans: federal waivers: public notice.
- AB-296 Weights and measures: inspection: fees.
- AB-298 Fish and wildlife: violations.
- AB-301 State responsibility areas: fire prevention fees.
- AB-302 Pupil services: lactation accommodations.
- AB-303 Searches: county jails.
- AB-304 Sick leave: accrual and limitations.
- AB-306 Public schools: attendance alternatives: children of military personnel.
- AB-313 Enhanced infrastructure financing districts.
- AB-315 Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-316 Veterinarians: cruelty incidents.
- AB-323 California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: roadway improvement.
- AB-325 Community Development Block Grant Program.
- AB-326 Public works: prevailing wage rates: wage and penalty assessments.
- AB-327 Public works: volunteers.
- AB-329 Pupil instruction: sexual health education.
- AB-331 School district governing boards: reduction of membership.
- AB-333 Healing arts: continuing education.
- AB-339 Health care coverage: outpatient prescription drugs.
- AB-341 Financial affairs: reports.
- AB-345 Real estate licensees: continuing education requirements.
- AB-346 Vehicle infractions and misdemeanors: arrests.
- AB-347 Local agencies: city selection committees: County of Los Angeles.
- AB-349 Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-350 District-based municipal elections: preapproval hearings.
- AB-353 Protected species: take: Bouquet Canyon: habitat restoration project.
- AB-355 Unclaimed property: safe deposit boxes.
- AB-359 Grocery workers.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
Roseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
NEWS: In Case You Missed It