New California Laws 2017 (Part 5)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 5 includes child custody, school employees, foster youth, housing veterans, drinking water, insurance discrimination and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 5
- AB-361 Nuclear powerplants.
- AB-363 Closing of the polls.
- AB-364 Horse racing: advance deposit wagering.
- AB-365 Child custody proceedings: testimony by electronic means.
- AB-366 Transactions and use taxes: City of Alameda.
- AB-370 Election campaigns: candidate misrepresentation.
- AB-374 Health care coverage: prescription drugs.
- AB-375 School employees: sick leave: paternity and maternity leave.
- AB-379 Foster youth: homeless children or youth: complaint of noncompliance: exemption from local graduation requirements.
- AB-380 Marriage: putative spouses.
- AB-384 Food safety.
- AB-387 Insurance: life and disability policies.
- AB-388 Housing: veterans: supportive and transitional housing: reports.
- AB-389 Hospitals: language assistance services.
- AB-392 San Diego River Conservancy.
- AB-394 Alcoholic beverage control: wine labels: Monterey County.
- AB-400 Department of Transportation: changeable message signs.
- AB-401 Low-Income Water Rate Assistance Program.
- AB-402 Local agency services: contracts.
- AB-403 Public social services: foster care placement: funding.
- AB-404 Community colleges: accreditation.
- AB-413 California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Program.
- AB-417 Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
- AB-418 Tenancy: termination: victims of violent crime.
- AB-422 Sacramento Regional Transit District: line of credit.
- AB-424 Court appointed child advocates: wards.
- AB-432 Civil procedure: electronic signatures.
- AB-433 Public social services: CalWORKs.
- AB-434 Drinking water: point-of-entry and point-of-use treatment.
- AB-436 Guardian or conservator: powers and duties.
- AB-438 State government: workers’ compensation: compensation.
- AB-439 Protective orders: batterer’s program.
- AB-442 Governor’s Military Council.
- AB-444 Health facilities: epidural and enteral feeding connectors.
- AB-446 Baldwin Hills Conservancy.
- AB-447 Property insurance: discrimination.
- AB-449 Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- AB-451 Private parking facilities.
- AB-453 Extraction of groundwater: Semitropic Water Storage District.
- AB-461 Coordinated Care Initiative.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It