New California Laws 2017 (Part 5)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 5 includes child custody, school employees, foster youth, housing veterans, drinking water, insurance discrimination and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 5
- AB-361 Nuclear powerplants.
- AB-363 Closing of the polls.
- AB-364 Horse racing: advance deposit wagering.
- AB-365 Child custody proceedings: testimony by electronic means.
- AB-366 Transactions and use taxes: City of Alameda.
- AB-370 Election campaigns: candidate misrepresentation.
- AB-374 Health care coverage: prescription drugs.
- AB-375 School employees: sick leave: paternity and maternity leave.
- AB-379 Foster youth: homeless children or youth: complaint of noncompliance: exemption from local graduation requirements.
- AB-380 Marriage: putative spouses.
- AB-384 Food safety.
- AB-387 Insurance: life and disability policies.
- AB-388 Housing: veterans: supportive and transitional housing: reports.
- AB-389 Hospitals: language assistance services.
- AB-392 San Diego River Conservancy.
- AB-394 Alcoholic beverage control: wine labels: Monterey County.
- AB-400 Department of Transportation: changeable message signs.
- AB-401 Low-Income Water Rate Assistance Program.
- AB-402 Local agency services: contracts.
- AB-403 Public social services: foster care placement: funding.
- AB-404 Community colleges: accreditation.
- AB-413 California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Program.
- AB-417 Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
- AB-418 Tenancy: termination: victims of violent crime.
- AB-422 Sacramento Regional Transit District: line of credit.
- AB-424 Court appointed child advocates: wards.
- AB-432 Civil procedure: electronic signatures.
- AB-433 Public social services: CalWORKs.
- AB-434 Drinking water: point-of-entry and point-of-use treatment.
- AB-436 Guardian or conservator: powers and duties.
- AB-438 State government: workers’ compensation: compensation.
- AB-439 Protective orders: batterer’s program.
- AB-442 Governor’s Military Council.
- AB-444 Health facilities: epidural and enteral feeding connectors.
- AB-446 Baldwin Hills Conservancy.
- AB-447 Property insurance: discrimination.
- AB-449 Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- AB-451 Private parking facilities.
- AB-453 Extraction of groundwater: Semitropic Water Storage District.
- AB-461 Coordinated Care Initiative.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It