New California Laws 2017 (Part 5)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 5 includes child custody, school employees, foster youth, housing veterans, drinking water, insurance discrimination and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 5
- AB-361 Nuclear powerplants.
- AB-363 Closing of the polls.
- AB-364 Horse racing: advance deposit wagering.
- AB-365 Child custody proceedings: testimony by electronic means.
- AB-366 Transactions and use taxes: City of Alameda.
- AB-370 Election campaigns: candidate misrepresentation.
- AB-374 Health care coverage: prescription drugs.
- AB-375 School employees: sick leave: paternity and maternity leave.
- AB-379 Foster youth: homeless children or youth: complaint of noncompliance: exemption from local graduation requirements.
- AB-380 Marriage: putative spouses.
- AB-384 Food safety.
- AB-387 Insurance: life and disability policies.
- AB-388 Housing: veterans: supportive and transitional housing: reports.
- AB-389 Hospitals: language assistance services.
- AB-392 San Diego River Conservancy.
- AB-394 Alcoholic beverage control: wine labels: Monterey County.
- AB-400 Department of Transportation: changeable message signs.
- AB-401 Low-Income Water Rate Assistance Program.
- AB-402 Local agency services: contracts.
- AB-403 Public social services: foster care placement: funding.
- AB-404 Community colleges: accreditation.
- AB-413 California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Program.
- AB-417 Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
- AB-418 Tenancy: termination: victims of violent crime.
- AB-422 Sacramento Regional Transit District: line of credit.
- AB-424 Court appointed child advocates: wards.
- AB-432 Civil procedure: electronic signatures.
- AB-433 Public social services: CalWORKs.
- AB-434 Drinking water: point-of-entry and point-of-use treatment.
- AB-436 Guardian or conservator: powers and duties.
- AB-438 State government: workers’ compensation: compensation.
- AB-439 Protective orders: batterer’s program.
- AB-442 Governor’s Military Council.
- AB-444 Health facilities: epidural and enteral feeding connectors.
- AB-446 Baldwin Hills Conservancy.
- AB-447 Property insurance: discrimination.
- AB-449 Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- AB-451 Private parking facilities.
- AB-453 Extraction of groundwater: Semitropic Water Storage District.
- AB-461 Coordinated Care Initiative.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It