New California Laws 2017 (Part 5)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 5 includes child custody, school employees, foster youth, housing veterans, drinking water, insurance discrimination and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 5
- AB-361 Nuclear powerplants.
- AB-363 Closing of the polls.
- AB-364 Horse racing: advance deposit wagering.
- AB-365 Child custody proceedings: testimony by electronic means.
- AB-366 Transactions and use taxes: City of Alameda.
- AB-370 Election campaigns: candidate misrepresentation.
- AB-374 Health care coverage: prescription drugs.
- AB-375 School employees: sick leave: paternity and maternity leave.
- AB-379 Foster youth: homeless children or youth: complaint of noncompliance: exemption from local graduation requirements.
- AB-380 Marriage: putative spouses.
- AB-384 Food safety.
- AB-387 Insurance: life and disability policies.
- AB-388 Housing: veterans: supportive and transitional housing: reports.
- AB-389 Hospitals: language assistance services.
- AB-392 San Diego River Conservancy.
- AB-394 Alcoholic beverage control: wine labels: Monterey County.
- AB-400 Department of Transportation: changeable message signs.
- AB-401 Low-Income Water Rate Assistance Program.
- AB-402 Local agency services: contracts.
- AB-403 Public social services: foster care placement: funding.
- AB-404 Community colleges: accreditation.
- AB-413 California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Program.
- AB-417 Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
- AB-418 Tenancy: termination: victims of violent crime.
- AB-422 Sacramento Regional Transit District: line of credit.
- AB-424 Court appointed child advocates: wards.
- AB-432 Civil procedure: electronic signatures.
- AB-433 Public social services: CalWORKs.
- AB-434 Drinking water: point-of-entry and point-of-use treatment.
- AB-436 Guardian or conservator: powers and duties.
- AB-438 State government: workers’ compensation: compensation.
- AB-439 Protective orders: batterer’s program.
- AB-442 Governor’s Military Council.
- AB-444 Health facilities: epidural and enteral feeding connectors.
- AB-446 Baldwin Hills Conservancy.
- AB-447 Property insurance: discrimination.
- AB-449 Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- AB-451 Private parking facilities.
- AB-453 Extraction of groundwater: Semitropic Water Storage District.
- AB-461 Coordinated Care Initiative.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesRoseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon Feb. 24th(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon will take place on Saturday, Feb. 24, from 8 a.m. to midnight. Thirty tattoo artists have volunteered to work 16 hours during this year's event and all proceeds
2018 Run Rocklin set for April 8th at Johnson-Springview ParkRocklin, CA,- Thousands of runners and walkers will once again be participating in the morning trek through the city streets at the 15th annual Run Rocklin, held Sunday morning,
WJU Athletic Fundraiser at Topgolf in Roseville in AprilRoseville, CA, - The Jessup Athletic Association will host the second annual TopSwing Fundraising event - a fun gathering, providing golf, games
Raley's Food For Families Food Drive Up 29 PercentWEST SACRAMENTO, Calif. - For more than 140,000 families in communities surrounding Raley's stores, this holiday season was a more fulfilling one. This year's annual Raley's Food For Families
Placer County Child Support Services Ranks Fourth in CaliforniaAuburn, CA,- Placer County Department of Child Support Services ranked fourth out of 49 local child support agencies in California for federal fiscal year 2017.
Toyota RAV4 top-selling compact SUVRoseville, CA,- The 2018 Toyota RAV4 has a reputation for solid versatility because it can haul groceries, carry sports equipment, transport four kids to school, and ease into small parking spaces.
Archery Tournament in Rocklin on Feb. 17Rocklin, CA - The California Department of Fish and Wildlife and Placer Valley Tourism are teaming up to host the second-ever land based archery tournament
Online Safety for Your Children: Social Media, Internet, Cell Phone AppsRoseville, CA- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Flickr, Vimeo. Is your child engaging in these social media websites?
New Chief Of Pediatric Cardiology at UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Frank Ing, an internationally renowned interventional cardiologist, has been named chief of the UC Davis Division of Pediatric Cardiology.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It