New California Laws 2017 (Part 5)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 5 includes child custody, school employees, foster youth, housing veterans, drinking water, insurance discrimination and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 5
- AB-361 Nuclear powerplants.
- AB-363 Closing of the polls.
- AB-364 Horse racing: advance deposit wagering.
- AB-365 Child custody proceedings: testimony by electronic means.
- AB-366 Transactions and use taxes: City of Alameda.
- AB-370 Election campaigns: candidate misrepresentation.
- AB-374 Health care coverage: prescription drugs.
- AB-375 School employees: sick leave: paternity and maternity leave.
- AB-379 Foster youth: homeless children or youth: complaint of noncompliance: exemption from local graduation requirements.
- AB-380 Marriage: putative spouses.
- AB-384 Food safety.
- AB-387 Insurance: life and disability policies.
- AB-388 Housing: veterans: supportive and transitional housing: reports.
- AB-389 Hospitals: language assistance services.
- AB-392 San Diego River Conservancy.
- AB-394 Alcoholic beverage control: wine labels: Monterey County.
- AB-400 Department of Transportation: changeable message signs.
- AB-401 Low-Income Water Rate Assistance Program.
- AB-402 Local agency services: contracts.
- AB-403 Public social services: foster care placement: funding.
- AB-404 Community colleges: accreditation.
- AB-413 California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Program.
- AB-417 Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
- AB-418 Tenancy: termination: victims of violent crime.
- AB-422 Sacramento Regional Transit District: line of credit.
- AB-424 Court appointed child advocates: wards.
- AB-432 Civil procedure: electronic signatures.
- AB-433 Public social services: CalWORKs.
- AB-434 Drinking water: point-of-entry and point-of-use treatment.
- AB-436 Guardian or conservator: powers and duties.
- AB-438 State government: workers’ compensation: compensation.
- AB-439 Protective orders: batterer’s program.
- AB-442 Governor’s Military Council.
- AB-444 Health facilities: epidural and enteral feeding connectors.
- AB-446 Baldwin Hills Conservancy.
- AB-447 Property insurance: discrimination.
- AB-449 Income taxation: savings plans: Qualified ABLE Program.
- AB-451 Private parking facilities.
- AB-453 Extraction of groundwater: Semitropic Water Storage District.
- AB-461 Coordinated Care Initiative.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It