New California Laws 2017 (Part 6)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 6 includes mental health, tribal gaming, employee discrimination, search warrants, domestic violence, state parks, rental property bed bugs, and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 6
- AB-466- Tribal gaming:compact ratification.
- AB-467- Pyrotechnic devices: model rockets.
- AB-468- Wards and conservatees: mental health.
- AB-475- Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-477- Elections: ballots and the Green Party.
- AB-485- Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: Prevention of Animal Homelessness and Cruelty Fund.
- AB-486- Centralized hospital packaging pharmacies: medication labels.
- AB-488- Employment discrimination.
- AB-489- Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor Act.
- AB-494- Restraining orders: protection of animals.
- AB-495- Regional park and open-space districts: general manager: powers.
- AB-496- Pupil nutrition: fresh drinking water: funding.
- AB-498- Wildlife conservation: wildlife corridors.
- AB-499- Insurance: earthquake: mandatory offer.
- AB-501- State fabric.
- AB-502- Dental hygiene.
- AB-503- Emergency medical services.
- AB-506- Limited liability companies.
- AB-509- California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009: exemptions.
- AB-516- Vehicles: temporary license plates.
- AB-525- Franchise relations: renewal and termination.
- AB-526- Pupils: attendance at community college.
- AB-527- Alcoholic beverage control: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- AB-530- Lower Los Angeles River Working Group.
- AB-532- State agencies: collection of data: race or ethnic origin.
- AB-536- Domestic violence: protective orders.
- AB-538- Actions for damages: felony offenses: victim notification.
- AB-539- Search warrants.
- AB-545- Domestic violence.
- AB-546- Peace officers: basic training requirements.
- AB-547- Elections: special elections: all-mailed ballot elections.
- AB-548- Estates: administrators.
- AB-549- State park system.
- AB-551- Rental property: bed bugs.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesMesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District Awarded $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
Roseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon Feb. 24th(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Wild Bill's 16th annual Tattoo-a-thon will take place on Saturday, Feb. 24, from 8 a.m. to midnight. Thirty tattoo artists have volunteered to work 16 hours during this year's event and all proceeds
NEWS: In Case You Missed It