New California Laws 2017 (Part 6)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 6 includes mental health, tribal gaming, employee discrimination, search warrants, domestic violence, state parks, rental property bed bugs, and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 6
- AB-466- Tribal gaming:compact ratification.
- AB-467- Pyrotechnic devices: model rockets.
- AB-468- Wards and conservatees: mental health.
- AB-475- Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-477- Elections: ballots and the Green Party.
- AB-485- Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: Prevention of Animal Homelessness and Cruelty Fund.
- AB-486- Centralized hospital packaging pharmacies: medication labels.
- AB-488- Employment discrimination.
- AB-489- Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor Act.
- AB-494- Restraining orders: protection of animals.
- AB-495- Regional park and open-space districts: general manager: powers.
- AB-496- Pupil nutrition: fresh drinking water: funding.
- AB-498- Wildlife conservation: wildlife corridors.
- AB-499- Insurance: earthquake: mandatory offer.
- AB-501- State fabric.
- AB-502- Dental hygiene.
- AB-503- Emergency medical services.
- AB-506- Limited liability companies.
- AB-509- California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009: exemptions.
- AB-516- Vehicles: temporary license plates.
- AB-525- Franchise relations: renewal and termination.
- AB-526- Pupils: attendance at community college.
- AB-527- Alcoholic beverage control: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- AB-530- Lower Los Angeles River Working Group.
- AB-532- State agencies: collection of data: race or ethnic origin.
- AB-536- Domestic violence: protective orders.
- AB-538- Actions for damages: felony offenses: victim notification.
- AB-539- Search warrants.
- AB-545- Domestic violence.
- AB-546- Peace officers: basic training requirements.
- AB-547- Elections: special elections: all-mailed ballot elections.
- AB-548- Estates: administrators.
- AB-549- State park system.
- AB-551- Rental property: bed bugs.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It