New California Laws 2017 (Part 6)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 6 includes mental health, tribal gaming, employee discrimination, search warrants, domestic violence, state parks, rental property bed bugs, and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 6
- AB-466- Tribal gaming:compact ratification.
- AB-467- Pyrotechnic devices: model rockets.
- AB-468- Wards and conservatees: mental health.
- AB-475- Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-477- Elections: ballots and the Green Party.
- AB-485- Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: Prevention of Animal Homelessness and Cruelty Fund.
- AB-486- Centralized hospital packaging pharmacies: medication labels.
- AB-488- Employment discrimination.
- AB-489- Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor Act.
- AB-494- Restraining orders: protection of animals.
- AB-495- Regional park and open-space districts: general manager: powers.
- AB-496- Pupil nutrition: fresh drinking water: funding.
- AB-498- Wildlife conservation: wildlife corridors.
- AB-499- Insurance: earthquake: mandatory offer.
- AB-501- State fabric.
- AB-502- Dental hygiene.
- AB-503- Emergency medical services.
- AB-506- Limited liability companies.
- AB-509- California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009: exemptions.
- AB-516- Vehicles: temporary license plates.
- AB-525- Franchise relations: renewal and termination.
- AB-526- Pupils: attendance at community college.
- AB-527- Alcoholic beverage control: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- AB-530- Lower Los Angeles River Working Group.
- AB-532- State agencies: collection of data: race or ethnic origin.
- AB-536- Domestic violence: protective orders.
- AB-538- Actions for damages: felony offenses: victim notification.
- AB-539- Search warrants.
- AB-545- Domestic violence.
- AB-546- Peace officers: basic training requirements.
- AB-547- Elections: special elections: all-mailed ballot elections.
- AB-548- Estates: administrators.
- AB-549- State park system.
- AB-551- Rental property: bed bugs.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It