New California Laws 2017 (Part 7)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 7 includes charitable trusts, horse racing, Monarch butterflies, regional centers, juveniles, water conservation, child support and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 7
- AB-552 - Public works contracts: damages.
- AB-553 - Insurance: corporate governance: insurance holding companies.
- AB-554 - Elections: precinct board members.
- AB-555 - Civil actions.
- AB-556 - Charitable trusts: regulation and enforcement.
- AB-557 - Nonprofit corporations: abatement: dissolution: surrender.
- AB-558 - Horse racing: nonthoroughbred races.
- AB-559 - Monarch butterflies: conservation.
- AB-560 - Civil actions: immigration status.
- AB-564 - Regional centers: parental fees.
- AB-565 - Group life insurance: required provisions.
- AB-566 - School facilities: leasing property: construction contracts.
- AB-568 - Reclamation District No. 108: hydroelectric power.
- AB-571 - Property taxation: property statement: change in ownership statement: penalty.
- AB-575 - Instructional materials: followup adoptions.
- AB-583 - Military service: employment protections.
- AB-587 - Mobilehomes: payments: nonpayment or late payments.
- AB-592 - Juveniles: proof of dependency or wardship.
- AB-593 - Hearsay: admissibility of statements.
- AB-594 - Political Reform Act of 1974: campaign statements.
- AB-596 - Common interest developments: annual budget report.
- AB-599 - Clinical laboratories: cytotechnologists.
- AB-601 - Residential care facilities for the elderly: licensing and regulation.
- AB-604 - Electrically motorized boards.
- AB-605 - Dealer charges: license plates.
- AB-606 - Water conservation.
- AB-607 - Real estate trust fund accounts: bond requirement.
- AB-610 - Child support: suspension of support order.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesMonophonics Sure is Funky at TerrapinSan Rafael,CA- As the mercury pushed into the 70's this past Friday, music fans began slowly dancing their way toward Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.
Storms Bring Good News for Water SupplyAUBURN, Calif. - Despite a dry start to 2018, storms in late March and early April have produced above-average precipitation in the watersheds that source Placer County Water Agency's
PCF Awards $18,000 in Grants to Promote Civil Discourse(Auburn, Calif.) - Open dialogue and communication are key elements in maintaining a healthy, connected community. To encourage debate, Placer Community Foundation
Dog Abandoned in Roseville under Inhumane CircumstancesRoseville, Calif. - A dog was found abandoned in a corner of the Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center parking lot under terribly inhumane circumstances
Sun City Roseville Harmonicoots 2018 JamboreeRoseville, CA- This year, the Harmonicoots will honor all women harmonica players throughout the world at their Jamboree-scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2018
Roseville Gas Prices Hold Steady Past Week Roseville, CA,- Roseville gas prices were relatively flat this past week, but remain at levels pushing near 2014 levels at some locations
Successful Transitions for Young Adults with Neurodevelopmental DisordersSacramento, CA- For many people with disabilities, the excitement of life after high school is accompanied by challenges with finding and receiving the services and supports
Passport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
Fundraiser in honor of Roseville transplant patientApril is Donate Life Month, but for Roseville resident Jason Crutchley, it's another month spent hoping he will receive a second chance at life.
Construction and Trades Job Fair this SaturdaySacramento, CA- For the fourth year in a row, the North State Building Industry Foundation will hold its annual Skilled Trades Job Fair this Saturday, April 21.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It