New California Laws 2017 (Part 7)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 7 includes charitable trusts, horse racing, Monarch butterflies, regional centers, juveniles, water conservation, child support and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 7
- AB-552 - Public works contracts: damages.
- AB-553 - Insurance: corporate governance: insurance holding companies.
- AB-554 - Elections: precinct board members.
- AB-555 - Civil actions.
- AB-556 - Charitable trusts: regulation and enforcement.
- AB-557 - Nonprofit corporations: abatement: dissolution: surrender.
- AB-558 - Horse racing: nonthoroughbred races.
- AB-559 - Monarch butterflies: conservation.
- AB-560 - Civil actions: immigration status.
- AB-564 - Regional centers: parental fees.
- AB-565 - Group life insurance: required provisions.
- AB-566 - School facilities: leasing property: construction contracts.
- AB-568 - Reclamation District No. 108: hydroelectric power.
- AB-571 - Property taxation: property statement: change in ownership statement: penalty.
- AB-575 - Instructional materials: followup adoptions.
- AB-583 - Military service: employment protections.
- AB-587 - Mobilehomes: payments: nonpayment or late payments.
- AB-592 - Juveniles: proof of dependency or wardship.
- AB-593 - Hearsay: admissibility of statements.
- AB-594 - Political Reform Act of 1974: campaign statements.
- AB-596 - Common interest developments: annual budget report.
- AB-599 - Clinical laboratories: cytotechnologists.
- AB-601 - Residential care facilities for the elderly: licensing and regulation.
- AB-604 - Electrically motorized boards.
- AB-605 - Dealer charges: license plates.
- AB-606 - Water conservation.
- AB-607 - Real estate trust fund accounts: bond requirement.
- AB-610 - Child support: suspension of support order.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It