New California Laws 2017 (Part 8)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 8 includes E-Verify, school finance, county jails, inmates, marketing of eggs, sex crimes, controlled substances, pest control and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 8
- AB-614 - Health care standards of practice.
- AB-617 - Groundwater.
- AB-620 - High-occupancy toll lanes: exemptions from tolls.
- AB-621 - Drayage truck operators: Motor Carrier Employer Amnesty Program.
- AB-622 - Employment: E-Verify system: unlawful business practices.
- AB-625 - School finance: emergency apportionments: compliance audits.
- AB-626 - Public contracts: claim resolution.
- AB-627 - Pharmacy benefit managers: contracting pharmacies.
- AB-629 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-630 - Public officers and employees: oath of office.
- AB-632 - Secondhand dealers and coin dealers: reporting: handheld electronic devices.
- AB-635 - Medical interpretation services.
- AB-636 - Postsecondary education: student safety.
- AB-637 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment forms.
- AB-638 - Vessels: personal flotation devices.
- AB-643 - Emergency services: Silver Alerts.
- AB-644 - Land use: general plan: safety element: fire hazard impacts.
- AB-646 - State Archives: museum activities.
- AB-652 - State Highway Route 16: relinquishment.
- AB-653 - Postsecondary education: community college contracting practices.
- AB-655 - Rendering: inedible kitchen grease: registration fee: additional fees.
- AB-656 - Joint powers agreements: mutual water companies.
- AB-658 - County jails: inmate health care services: rates.
- AB-661 - Counties: recording: real estate instruments.
- AB-662 - Public accommodation: disabled adults: changing facilities.
- AB-663 - County retirement boards: alternate members.
- AB-664 - Medi-Cal: universal assessment tool report.
- AB-666 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-667 - Broker-dealers: exemptions: finders.
- AB-668 - Property taxation: assessment: affordable housing.
- AB-670 - Information technology security.
- AB-672 - Inmates: wrongful convictions: assistance upon release.
- AB-673 - Probation and mandatory supervision: jurisdiction.
- AB-675 - Rental vehicles: advertising and quotes: charges.
- AB-679 - Controlled substances.
- AB-681 - State Board of Equalization: surveys: assessment procedures and practices: county assessor.
- AB-682 - Mobilehome park: electric and gas service: master-meter customers.
- AB-683 - Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- AB-684 - State Board of Optometry: optometrists: nonresident contact lens sellers: registered dispensing opticians.
- AB-685 - Real Estate Law.
- AB-689 - Marketing of eggs: violations: administrative and civil penalties.
- AB-691 - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.
- AB-692 - Low-carbon transportation fuels.
- AB-693 - Multifamily Affordable Housing Solar Roofs Program.
- AB-701 - Sex crimes: rape.
- AB-703 - Juveniles: attorney qualifications.
- AB-704 - Escrow services: authorization to transact business.
- AB-705 - Psychologists: licensure exemption.
- AB-707 - Agricultural land: Williamson Act contracts: cancellation.
- AB-715 - Residential development: school facilities fees.
- AB-716 - California State University: special sessions.
- AB-721 - Student financial aid: private student loans.
- AB-723 - Housing: finance.
- AB-726 - Vehicles: Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- AB-728 - State government: financial reporting.
- AB-730 - Controlled substances: transport.
- AB-731 - Maintenance of the codes.
- AB-732 - Cattle protection: brands: inspection: fees.
- AB-735 - Postsecondary education: Student Athlete Bill of Rights.
- AB-736 - State teachers’ retirement: executive positions.
- AB-738 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-744 - Planning and zoning: density bonuses.
- AB-746 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB-747 - Planning and land use: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
- AB-751 - Vertebrate pest control research: repeal extension.
- AB-752 - Private postsecondary education: California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- AB-759 - Recreational vehicles.
- AB-762 - Day care centers: toddler programs.
- AB-767 - Community colleges: emergency preparedness standards.
- AB-768 - Smokeless tobacco: baseball stadiums.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services