New California Laws 2017 (Part 8)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 8 includes E-Verify, school finance, county jails, inmates, marketing of eggs, sex crimes, controlled substances, pest control and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 8
- AB-614 - Health care standards of practice.
- AB-617 - Groundwater.
- AB-620 - High-occupancy toll lanes: exemptions from tolls.
- AB-621 - Drayage truck operators: Motor Carrier Employer Amnesty Program.
- AB-622 - Employment: E-Verify system: unlawful business practices.
- AB-625 - School finance: emergency apportionments: compliance audits.
- AB-626 - Public contracts: claim resolution.
- AB-627 - Pharmacy benefit managers: contracting pharmacies.
- AB-629 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-630 - Public officers and employees: oath of office.
- AB-632 - Secondhand dealers and coin dealers: reporting: handheld electronic devices.
- AB-635 - Medical interpretation services.
- AB-636 - Postsecondary education: student safety.
- AB-637 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment forms.
- AB-638 - Vessels: personal flotation devices.
- AB-643 - Emergency services: Silver Alerts.
- AB-644 - Land use: general plan: safety element: fire hazard impacts.
- AB-646 - State Archives: museum activities.
- AB-652 - State Highway Route 16: relinquishment.
- AB-653 - Postsecondary education: community college contracting practices.
- AB-655 - Rendering: inedible kitchen grease: registration fee: additional fees.
- AB-656 - Joint powers agreements: mutual water companies.
- AB-658 - County jails: inmate health care services: rates.
- AB-661 - Counties: recording: real estate instruments.
- AB-662 - Public accommodation: disabled adults: changing facilities.
- AB-663 - County retirement boards: alternate members.
- AB-664 - Medi-Cal: universal assessment tool report.
- AB-666 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-667 - Broker-dealers: exemptions: finders.
- AB-668 - Property taxation: assessment: affordable housing.
- AB-670 - Information technology security.
- AB-672 - Inmates: wrongful convictions: assistance upon release.
- AB-673 - Probation and mandatory supervision: jurisdiction.
- AB-675 - Rental vehicles: advertising and quotes: charges.
- AB-679 - Controlled substances.
- AB-681 - State Board of Equalization: surveys: assessment procedures and practices: county assessor.
- AB-682 - Mobilehome park: electric and gas service: master-meter customers.
- AB-683 - Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- AB-684 - State Board of Optometry: optometrists: nonresident contact lens sellers: registered dispensing opticians.
- AB-685 - Real Estate Law.
- AB-689 - Marketing of eggs: violations: administrative and civil penalties.
- AB-691 - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.
- AB-692 - Low-carbon transportation fuels.
- AB-693 - Multifamily Affordable Housing Solar Roofs Program.
- AB-701 - Sex crimes: rape.
- AB-703 - Juveniles: attorney qualifications.
- AB-704 - Escrow services: authorization to transact business.
- AB-705 - Psychologists: licensure exemption.
- AB-707 - Agricultural land: Williamson Act contracts: cancellation.
- AB-715 - Residential development: school facilities fees.
- AB-716 - California State University: special sessions.
- AB-721 - Student financial aid: private student loans.
- AB-723 - Housing: finance.
- AB-726 - Vehicles: Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- AB-728 - State government: financial reporting.
- AB-730 - Controlled substances: transport.
- AB-731 - Maintenance of the codes.
- AB-732 - Cattle protection: brands: inspection: fees.
- AB-735 - Postsecondary education: Student Athlete Bill of Rights.
- AB-736 - State teachers’ retirement: executive positions.
- AB-738 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-744 - Planning and zoning: density bonuses.
- AB-746 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB-747 - Planning and land use: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
- AB-751 - Vertebrate pest control research: repeal extension.
- AB-752 - Private postsecondary education: California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- AB-759 - Recreational vehicles.
- AB-762 - Day care centers: toddler programs.
- AB-767 - Community colleges: emergency preparedness standards.
- AB-768 - Smokeless tobacco: baseball stadiums.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services