New California Laws 2017 (Part 8)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 8 includes E-Verify, school finance, county jails, inmates, marketing of eggs, sex crimes, controlled substances, pest control and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 8
- AB-614 - Health care standards of practice.
- AB-617 - Groundwater.
- AB-620 - High-occupancy toll lanes: exemptions from tolls.
- AB-621 - Drayage truck operators: Motor Carrier Employer Amnesty Program.
- AB-622 - Employment: E-Verify system: unlawful business practices.
- AB-625 - School finance: emergency apportionments: compliance audits.
- AB-626 - Public contracts: claim resolution.
- AB-627 - Pharmacy benefit managers: contracting pharmacies.
- AB-629 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-630 - Public officers and employees: oath of office.
- AB-632 - Secondhand dealers and coin dealers: reporting: handheld electronic devices.
- AB-635 - Medical interpretation services.
- AB-636 - Postsecondary education: student safety.
- AB-637 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment forms.
- AB-638 - Vessels: personal flotation devices.
- AB-643 - Emergency services: Silver Alerts.
- AB-644 - Land use: general plan: safety element: fire hazard impacts.
- AB-646 - State Archives: museum activities.
- AB-652 - State Highway Route 16: relinquishment.
- AB-653 - Postsecondary education: community college contracting practices.
- AB-655 - Rendering: inedible kitchen grease: registration fee: additional fees.
- AB-656 - Joint powers agreements: mutual water companies.
- AB-658 - County jails: inmate health care services: rates.
- AB-661 - Counties: recording: real estate instruments.
- AB-662 - Public accommodation: disabled adults: changing facilities.
- AB-663 - County retirement boards: alternate members.
- AB-664 - Medi-Cal: universal assessment tool report.
- AB-666 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-667 - Broker-dealers: exemptions: finders.
- AB-668 - Property taxation: assessment: affordable housing.
- AB-670 - Information technology security.
- AB-672 - Inmates: wrongful convictions: assistance upon release.
- AB-673 - Probation and mandatory supervision: jurisdiction.
- AB-675 - Rental vehicles: advertising and quotes: charges.
- AB-679 - Controlled substances.
- AB-681 - State Board of Equalization: surveys: assessment procedures and practices: county assessor.
- AB-682 - Mobilehome park: electric and gas service: master-meter customers.
- AB-683 - Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- AB-684 - State Board of Optometry: optometrists: nonresident contact lens sellers: registered dispensing opticians.
- AB-685 - Real Estate Law.
- AB-689 - Marketing of eggs: violations: administrative and civil penalties.
- AB-691 - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.
- AB-692 - Low-carbon transportation fuels.
- AB-693 - Multifamily Affordable Housing Solar Roofs Program.
- AB-701 - Sex crimes: rape.
- AB-703 - Juveniles: attorney qualifications.
- AB-704 - Escrow services: authorization to transact business.
- AB-705 - Psychologists: licensure exemption.
- AB-707 - Agricultural land: Williamson Act contracts: cancellation.
- AB-715 - Residential development: school facilities fees.
- AB-716 - California State University: special sessions.
- AB-721 - Student financial aid: private student loans.
- AB-723 - Housing: finance.
- AB-726 - Vehicles: Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- AB-728 - State government: financial reporting.
- AB-730 - Controlled substances: transport.
- AB-731 - Maintenance of the codes.
- AB-732 - Cattle protection: brands: inspection: fees.
- AB-735 - Postsecondary education: Student Athlete Bill of Rights.
- AB-736 - State teachers’ retirement: executive positions.
- AB-738 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-744 - Planning and zoning: density bonuses.
- AB-746 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB-747 - Planning and land use: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
- AB-751 - Vertebrate pest control research: repeal extension.
- AB-752 - Private postsecondary education: California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- AB-759 - Recreational vehicles.
- AB-762 - Day care centers: toddler programs.
- AB-767 - Community colleges: emergency preparedness standards.
- AB-768 - Smokeless tobacco: baseball stadiums.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolunteers Needed to Assist with Annual Kid's Shopping TripRoseville, Calif. - Placer County nonprofit Tommy Apostolos Fund is seeking nearly 800 volunteers to accompany over 500 local, underserved children on a holiday shopping trip
Yamaha THR10X The Very Best Practice Amp Ever?WOW...The Yamaha THR10X is the very best practice amp I have ever heard.
2017 Ford Fusion Energi features lot of upsideRoseville, CA - Choosing just the right versions of the Ford Fusion is similar to a tricky multiple-choice test where all the possible answers seem plausible.
Emerald Cup Adds Portugal. The Man To LineupSanta Rosa, CA - The 14th annual Emerald Cup is excited to add Portugal. The Man to the artist lineup. The Emerald Cup will take place at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, CA
12 Days of Midtown Festivities and Fun this DecemberSACRAMENTO, Calif. - Committed to fostering a center for culture, creativity and vibrancy in Sacramento's urban core, the Midtown Association is pleased to present another season
Major UC Davis Medical Center Seismic Upgrades Underway(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Getting ready for "the big one" - a major earthquake - is a constant focus at UC Davis Medical Center. Seismic safety planning and construction
Macy's Theatre of Lights in SacramentoOLD SACRAMENTO, Calif. - An electrifying and family-friendly holiday tradition, the ever-popular "Macy's Theatre of Lights" performances has returned to dazzle the Old Sacramento
Holiday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services