New California Laws 2017 (Part 8)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 8 includes E-Verify, school finance, county jails, inmates, marketing of eggs, sex crimes, controlled substances, pest control and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 8
- AB-614 - Health care standards of practice.
- AB-617 - Groundwater.
- AB-620 - High-occupancy toll lanes: exemptions from tolls.
- AB-621 - Drayage truck operators: Motor Carrier Employer Amnesty Program.
- AB-622 - Employment: E-Verify system: unlawful business practices.
- AB-625 - School finance: emergency apportionments: compliance audits.
- AB-626 - Public contracts: claim resolution.
- AB-627 - Pharmacy benefit managers: contracting pharmacies.
- AB-629 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-630 - Public officers and employees: oath of office.
- AB-632 - Secondhand dealers and coin dealers: reporting: handheld electronic devices.
- AB-635 - Medical interpretation services.
- AB-636 - Postsecondary education: student safety.
- AB-637 - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment forms.
- AB-638 - Vessels: personal flotation devices.
- AB-643 - Emergency services: Silver Alerts.
- AB-644 - Land use: general plan: safety element: fire hazard impacts.
- AB-646 - State Archives: museum activities.
- AB-652 - State Highway Route 16: relinquishment.
- AB-653 - Postsecondary education: community college contracting practices.
- AB-655 - Rendering: inedible kitchen grease: registration fee: additional fees.
- AB-656 - Joint powers agreements: mutual water companies.
- AB-658 - County jails: inmate health care services: rates.
- AB-661 - Counties: recording: real estate instruments.
- AB-662 - Public accommodation: disabled adults: changing facilities.
- AB-663 - County retirement boards: alternate members.
- AB-664 - Medi-Cal: universal assessment tool report.
- AB-666 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-667 - Broker-dealers: exemptions: finders.
- AB-668 - Property taxation: assessment: affordable housing.
- AB-670 - Information technology security.
- AB-672 - Inmates: wrongful convictions: assistance upon release.
- AB-673 - Probation and mandatory supervision: jurisdiction.
- AB-675 - Rental vehicles: advertising and quotes: charges.
- AB-679 - Controlled substances.
- AB-681 - State Board of Equalization: surveys: assessment procedures and practices: county assessor.
- AB-682 - Mobilehome park: electric and gas service: master-meter customers.
- AB-683 - Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- AB-684 - State Board of Optometry: optometrists: nonresident contact lens sellers: registered dispensing opticians.
- AB-685 - Real Estate Law.
- AB-689 - Marketing of eggs: violations: administrative and civil penalties.
- AB-691 - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.
- AB-692 - Low-carbon transportation fuels.
- AB-693 - Multifamily Affordable Housing Solar Roofs Program.
- AB-701 - Sex crimes: rape.
- AB-703 - Juveniles: attorney qualifications.
- AB-704 - Escrow services: authorization to transact business.
- AB-705 - Psychologists: licensure exemption.
- AB-707 - Agricultural land: Williamson Act contracts: cancellation.
- AB-715 - Residential development: school facilities fees.
- AB-716 - California State University: special sessions.
- AB-721 - Student financial aid: private student loans.
- AB-723 - Housing: finance.
- AB-726 - Vehicles: Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- AB-728 - State government: financial reporting.
- AB-730 - Controlled substances: transport.
- AB-731 - Maintenance of the codes.
- AB-732 - Cattle protection: brands: inspection: fees.
- AB-735 - Postsecondary education: Student Athlete Bill of Rights.
- AB-736 - State teachers’ retirement: executive positions.
- AB-738 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-744 - Planning and zoning: density bonuses.
- AB-746 - San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB-747 - Planning and land use: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
- AB-751 - Vertebrate pest control research: repeal extension.
- AB-752 - Private postsecondary education: California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
- AB-759 - Recreational vehicles.
- AB-762 - Day care centers: toddler programs.
- AB-767 - Community colleges: emergency preparedness standards.
- AB-768 - Smokeless tobacco: baseball stadiums.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Automotive | Business | Community | Education | Finance | Health | Home Improvement
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolvo XC90: Large, sophisticated SUVRoseville, CA,- There are plenty of reasons to be enamored with the 2018 Volvo XC90, a sophisticated luxury crossover sport utility vehicle
Seniors First Undergoing Leadership Change(Auburn, CA) - After stabilizing and expanding Seniors First, Placer County's only organization focused on programs and services for seniors, executive director Jamee Horning has
Moksa Brewing Up Seriously Delicious Craft Beers in RocklinRocklin, CA,- Derived from the word Moksha which equates with ultimate freedom and liberation in Indian philosophy and religion, we found ourselves perched in Rocklin, California at Moksa Brewing
BottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
NEWS: In Case You Missed It
Yellow Pages - Featured
Health and Fitness
Home Improvement and Services