New California Laws 2017 (Part 9)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 9 includes alcohol, college textbooks, student safety, energy efficiency, county ordinances, auto repair, grocery workers and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 9
- AB-773 - Board of Psychology: licenses.
- AB-774 - Alcoholic beverages: beer manufacturers: farmers’ market: tasting: nonprofit corporation: donated beer.
- AB-775 - Reproductive FACT Act.
- AB-776 - Alcoholic beverage control.
- AB-778 - Fees: military service records.
- AB-780 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: on-sale retailers advertising.
- AB-786 - Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-792 - Board of directors: investment standards.
- AB-793 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-794 - Criminal acts against law enforcement animals.
- AB-795 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-796 - Health care coverage: autism and pervasive developmental disorders.
- AB-797 - Motor vehicles: rescue or provision of care for animal: civil and criminal liability.
- AB-798 - College Textbook Affordability Act of 2015.
- AB-801 - Postsecondary education: Success for Homeless Youth in Higher Education Act.
- AB-802 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-806 - Community development: economic opportunity.
- AB-807 - Real estate transfer fees: recorded documents.
- AB-808 - Automotive fuels and products.
- AB-809 - Local initiative measures: ballot printing specifications.
- AB-810 - State Highway Routes 1 and 187.
- AB-813 - Criminal procedure: postconviction relief.
- AB-815 - Oil spill prevention and response fees: collection.
- AB-816 - Cooperative corporations: worker cooperatives.
- AB-819 - Public postsecondary education: alumni associations.
- AB-821 - Sales and use taxes: administration: payments: dispensaries.
- AB-822 - Insurance: California Insurance Guarantee Association: insolvency.
- AB-823 - Counties: ordinances.
- AB-827 - Safe schools: Safe Place to Learn Act: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning pupil resources.
- AB-830 - Civil actions: gender violence.
- AB-833 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Alameda.
- AB-835 - Vehicular manslaughter: statute of limitation.
- AB-844 - Search warrants: foreign corporations and foreign limited liability companies.
- AB-847 - Mental health: community-based services.
- AB-848 - Alcoholism and drug abuse treatment facilities.
- AB-851 - Local government: organization: disincorporations.
- AB-852 - Public works: prevailing wages.
- AB-854 - Educational services: pupils in foster care.
- AB-856 - Invasion of privacy.
- AB-857 - Firearms: identifying information.
- AB-862 - Agriculture.
- AB-863 - Modified limousines: passenger safety.
- AB-864 - Oil spill response: environmentally and ecologically sensitive areas.
- AB-865 - State Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission: contracts, grants, and loans: diversity.
- AB-868 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: contracting agencies: transfer of membership.
- AB-873 - Automotive repair.
- AB-876 - Compostable organics.
- AB-879 - Juveniles: court proceedings: notice.
- AB-880 - Dentistry: licensure: exemption.
- AB-881 - Pupils: grounds for suspension and expulsion: bullying.
- AB-884 - Legislature: legislative information: public use.
- AB-888 - Waste management: plastic microbeads.
- AB-892 - Unsafe handguns: peace officer’s state-issued handguns: transfer to spouse.
- AB-893 - Beer: labels.
- AB-896 - Counties: search or rescue: costs.
- AB-897 - Grocery workers.
- AB-898 - Parole suitability: notice.
- AB-899 - Juveniles: confidentiality of records.
- AB-900 - Juveniles: special immigrant juvenile status.
- AB-901 - Solid waste: reporting requirements: enforcement.
- AB-902 - Traffic violations: diversion programs.
- AB-905 - Time-shares: public report: real property inspection.
- AB-906 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-908 - Disability compensation: disability insurance.
- AB-913 - Student safety.
- AB-914 - Toll facilities: County of San Bernardino.
- AB-915 - Public education employees: industrial accident or illness leaves of absence: travel restriction.
- AB-918 - Seclusion and restraint: developmental services: health facilities.
- AB-920 - Jails: county inmate welfare funds.
- AB-921 - Private investigators: Disciplinary Review Committee: licensure.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolvo XC90: Large, sophisticated SUVRoseville, CA,- There are plenty of reasons to be enamored with the 2018 Volvo XC90, a sophisticated luxury crossover sport utility vehicle
Seniors First Undergoing Leadership Change(Auburn, CA) - After stabilizing and expanding Seniors First, Placer County's only organization focused on programs and services for seniors, executive director Jamee Horning has
Moksa Brewing Up Seriously Delicious Craft Beers in RocklinRocklin, CA,- Derived from the word Moksha which equates with ultimate freedom and liberation in Indian philosophy and religion, we found ourselves perched in Rocklin, California at Moksa Brewing
BottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
NEWS: In Case You Missed It