New California Laws 2017 (Part 9)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 9 includes alcohol, college textbooks, student safety, energy efficiency, county ordinances, auto repair, grocery workers and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 9
- AB-773 - Board of Psychology: licenses.
- AB-774 - Alcoholic beverages: beer manufacturers: farmers’ market: tasting: nonprofit corporation: donated beer.
- AB-775 - Reproductive FACT Act.
- AB-776 - Alcoholic beverage control.
- AB-778 - Fees: military service records.
- AB-780 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: on-sale retailers advertising.
- AB-786 - Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-792 - Board of directors: investment standards.
- AB-793 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-794 - Criminal acts against law enforcement animals.
- AB-795 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-796 - Health care coverage: autism and pervasive developmental disorders.
- AB-797 - Motor vehicles: rescue or provision of care for animal: civil and criminal liability.
- AB-798 - College Textbook Affordability Act of 2015.
- AB-801 - Postsecondary education: Success for Homeless Youth in Higher Education Act.
- AB-802 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-806 - Community development: economic opportunity.
- AB-807 - Real estate transfer fees: recorded documents.
- AB-808 - Automotive fuels and products.
- AB-809 - Local initiative measures: ballot printing specifications.
- AB-810 - State Highway Routes 1 and 187.
- AB-813 - Criminal procedure: postconviction relief.
- AB-815 - Oil spill prevention and response fees: collection.
- AB-816 - Cooperative corporations: worker cooperatives.
- AB-819 - Public postsecondary education: alumni associations.
- AB-821 - Sales and use taxes: administration: payments: dispensaries.
- AB-822 - Insurance: California Insurance Guarantee Association: insolvency.
- AB-823 - Counties: ordinances.
- AB-827 - Safe schools: Safe Place to Learn Act: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning pupil resources.
- AB-830 - Civil actions: gender violence.
- AB-833 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Alameda.
- AB-835 - Vehicular manslaughter: statute of limitation.
- AB-844 - Search warrants: foreign corporations and foreign limited liability companies.
- AB-847 - Mental health: community-based services.
- AB-848 - Alcoholism and drug abuse treatment facilities.
- AB-851 - Local government: organization: disincorporations.
- AB-852 - Public works: prevailing wages.
- AB-854 - Educational services: pupils in foster care.
- AB-856 - Invasion of privacy.
- AB-857 - Firearms: identifying information.
- AB-862 - Agriculture.
- AB-863 - Modified limousines: passenger safety.
- AB-864 - Oil spill response: environmentally and ecologically sensitive areas.
- AB-865 - State Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission: contracts, grants, and loans: diversity.
- AB-868 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: contracting agencies: transfer of membership.
- AB-873 - Automotive repair.
- AB-876 - Compostable organics.
- AB-879 - Juveniles: court proceedings: notice.
- AB-880 - Dentistry: licensure: exemption.
- AB-881 - Pupils: grounds for suspension and expulsion: bullying.
- AB-884 - Legislature: legislative information: public use.
- AB-888 - Waste management: plastic microbeads.
- AB-892 - Unsafe handguns: peace officer’s state-issued handguns: transfer to spouse.
- AB-893 - Beer: labels.
- AB-896 - Counties: search or rescue: costs.
- AB-897 - Grocery workers.
- AB-898 - Parole suitability: notice.
- AB-899 - Juveniles: confidentiality of records.
- AB-900 - Juveniles: special immigrant juvenile status.
- AB-901 - Solid waste: reporting requirements: enforcement.
- AB-902 - Traffic violations: diversion programs.
- AB-905 - Time-shares: public report: real property inspection.
- AB-906 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-908 - Disability compensation: disability insurance.
- AB-913 - Student safety.
- AB-914 - Toll facilities: County of San Bernardino.
- AB-915 - Public education employees: industrial accident or illness leaves of absence: travel restriction.
- AB-918 - Seclusion and restraint: developmental services: health facilities.
- AB-920 - Jails: county inmate welfare funds.
- AB-921 - Private investigators: Disciplinary Review Committee: licensure.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It