New California Laws 2017 (Part 9)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 9 includes alcohol, college textbooks, student safety, energy efficiency, county ordinances, auto repair, grocery workers and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 9
- AB-773 - Board of Psychology: licenses.
- AB-774 - Alcoholic beverages: beer manufacturers: farmers’ market: tasting: nonprofit corporation: donated beer.
- AB-775 - Reproductive FACT Act.
- AB-776 - Alcoholic beverage control.
- AB-778 - Fees: military service records.
- AB-780 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: on-sale retailers advertising.
- AB-786 - Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-792 - Board of directors: investment standards.
- AB-793 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-794 - Criminal acts against law enforcement animals.
- AB-795 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-796 - Health care coverage: autism and pervasive developmental disorders.
- AB-797 - Motor vehicles: rescue or provision of care for animal: civil and criminal liability.
- AB-798 - College Textbook Affordability Act of 2015.
- AB-801 - Postsecondary education: Success for Homeless Youth in Higher Education Act.
- AB-802 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-806 - Community development: economic opportunity.
- AB-807 - Real estate transfer fees: recorded documents.
- AB-808 - Automotive fuels and products.
- AB-809 - Local initiative measures: ballot printing specifications.
- AB-810 - State Highway Routes 1 and 187.
- AB-813 - Criminal procedure: postconviction relief.
- AB-815 - Oil spill prevention and response fees: collection.
- AB-816 - Cooperative corporations: worker cooperatives.
- AB-819 - Public postsecondary education: alumni associations.
- AB-821 - Sales and use taxes: administration: payments: dispensaries.
- AB-822 - Insurance: California Insurance Guarantee Association: insolvency.
- AB-823 - Counties: ordinances.
- AB-827 - Safe schools: Safe Place to Learn Act: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning pupil resources.
- AB-830 - Civil actions: gender violence.
- AB-833 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Alameda.
- AB-835 - Vehicular manslaughter: statute of limitation.
- AB-844 - Search warrants: foreign corporations and foreign limited liability companies.
- AB-847 - Mental health: community-based services.
- AB-848 - Alcoholism and drug abuse treatment facilities.
- AB-851 - Local government: organization: disincorporations.
- AB-852 - Public works: prevailing wages.
- AB-854 - Educational services: pupils in foster care.
- AB-856 - Invasion of privacy.
- AB-857 - Firearms: identifying information.
- AB-862 - Agriculture.
- AB-863 - Modified limousines: passenger safety.
- AB-864 - Oil spill response: environmentally and ecologically sensitive areas.
- AB-865 - State Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission: contracts, grants, and loans: diversity.
- AB-868 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: contracting agencies: transfer of membership.
- AB-873 - Automotive repair.
- AB-876 - Compostable organics.
- AB-879 - Juveniles: court proceedings: notice.
- AB-880 - Dentistry: licensure: exemption.
- AB-881 - Pupils: grounds for suspension and expulsion: bullying.
- AB-884 - Legislature: legislative information: public use.
- AB-888 - Waste management: plastic microbeads.
- AB-892 - Unsafe handguns: peace officer’s state-issued handguns: transfer to spouse.
- AB-893 - Beer: labels.
- AB-896 - Counties: search or rescue: costs.
- AB-897 - Grocery workers.
- AB-898 - Parole suitability: notice.
- AB-899 - Juveniles: confidentiality of records.
- AB-900 - Juveniles: special immigrant juvenile status.
- AB-901 - Solid waste: reporting requirements: enforcement.
- AB-902 - Traffic violations: diversion programs.
- AB-905 - Time-shares: public report: real property inspection.
- AB-906 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-908 - Disability compensation: disability insurance.
- AB-913 - Student safety.
- AB-914 - Toll facilities: County of San Bernardino.
- AB-915 - Public education employees: industrial accident or illness leaves of absence: travel restriction.
- AB-918 - Seclusion and restraint: developmental services: health facilities.
- AB-920 - Jails: county inmate welfare funds.
- AB-921 - Private investigators: Disciplinary Review Committee: licensure.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It