New California Laws 2017 (Part 9)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 9 includes alcohol, college textbooks, student safety, energy efficiency, county ordinances, auto repair, grocery workers and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 9
- AB-773 - Board of Psychology: licenses.
- AB-774 - Alcoholic beverages: beer manufacturers: farmers’ market: tasting: nonprofit corporation: donated beer.
- AB-775 - Reproductive FACT Act.
- AB-776 - Alcoholic beverage control.
- AB-778 - Fees: military service records.
- AB-780 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: on-sale retailers advertising.
- AB-786 - Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
- AB-792 - Board of directors: investment standards.
- AB-793 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-794 - Criminal acts against law enforcement animals.
- AB-795 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-796 - Health care coverage: autism and pervasive developmental disorders.
- AB-797 - Motor vehicles: rescue or provision of care for animal: civil and criminal liability.
- AB-798 - College Textbook Affordability Act of 2015.
- AB-801 - Postsecondary education: Success for Homeless Youth in Higher Education Act.
- AB-802 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-806 - Community development: economic opportunity.
- AB-807 - Real estate transfer fees: recorded documents.
- AB-808 - Automotive fuels and products.
- AB-809 - Local initiative measures: ballot printing specifications.
- AB-810 - State Highway Routes 1 and 187.
- AB-813 - Criminal procedure: postconviction relief.
- AB-815 - Oil spill prevention and response fees: collection.
- AB-816 - Cooperative corporations: worker cooperatives.
- AB-819 - Public postsecondary education: alumni associations.
- AB-821 - Sales and use taxes: administration: payments: dispensaries.
- AB-822 - Insurance: California Insurance Guarantee Association: insolvency.
- AB-823 - Counties: ordinances.
- AB-827 - Safe schools: Safe Place to Learn Act: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning pupil resources.
- AB-830 - Civil actions: gender violence.
- AB-833 - Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Alameda.
- AB-835 - Vehicular manslaughter: statute of limitation.
- AB-844 - Search warrants: foreign corporations and foreign limited liability companies.
- AB-847 - Mental health: community-based services.
- AB-848 - Alcoholism and drug abuse treatment facilities.
- AB-851 - Local government: organization: disincorporations.
- AB-852 - Public works: prevailing wages.
- AB-854 - Educational services: pupils in foster care.
- AB-856 - Invasion of privacy.
- AB-857 - Firearms: identifying information.
- AB-862 - Agriculture.
- AB-863 - Modified limousines: passenger safety.
- AB-864 - Oil spill response: environmentally and ecologically sensitive areas.
- AB-865 - State Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission: contracts, grants, and loans: diversity.
- AB-868 - Public Employees’ Retirement System: contracting agencies: transfer of membership.
- AB-873 - Automotive repair.
- AB-876 - Compostable organics.
- AB-879 - Juveniles: court proceedings: notice.
- AB-880 - Dentistry: licensure: exemption.
- AB-881 - Pupils: grounds for suspension and expulsion: bullying.
- AB-884 - Legislature: legislative information: public use.
- AB-888 - Waste management: plastic microbeads.
- AB-892 - Unsafe handguns: peace officer’s state-issued handguns: transfer to spouse.
- AB-893 - Beer: labels.
- AB-896 - Counties: search or rescue: costs.
- AB-897 - Grocery workers.
- AB-898 - Parole suitability: notice.
- AB-899 - Juveniles: confidentiality of records.
- AB-900 - Juveniles: special immigrant juvenile status.
- AB-901 - Solid waste: reporting requirements: enforcement.
- AB-902 - Traffic violations: diversion programs.
- AB-905 - Time-shares: public report: real property inspection.
- AB-906 - Sacramento Regional Transit District.
- AB-908 - Disability compensation: disability insurance.
- AB-913 - Student safety.
- AB-914 - Toll facilities: County of San Bernardino.
- AB-915 - Public education employees: industrial accident or illness leaves of absence: travel restriction.
- AB-918 - Seclusion and restraint: developmental services: health facilities.
- AB-920 - Jails: county inmate welfare funds.
- AB-921 - Private investigators: Disciplinary Review Committee: licensure.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It