New California Laws 2017 (Part 10)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 10 includes racial profiling, employment discrimination, voter registration, parent/ child relationship, concealed firearm licenses and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 10
- AB-923 - Respiratory care practitioners.
- AB-924 - Personal income tax: voluntary contributions: State Children’s Trust Fund.
- AB-929 - Pen registers: authorized use.
- AB-935 - Water projects.
- AB-939 - Groundwater sustainability agencies.
- AB-940 - Clinical laboratories.
- AB-941 - Clinics: licensure and regulation: exemption.
- AB-949 - Physical education: competition cheer.
- AB-950 - Firearms: gun violence restraining orders.
- AB-951 - Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District.
- AB-952 - Local government: vacancies.
- AB-953 - Law enforcement: racial profiling.
- AB-958 - Agriculture: California Avocado Commission: California Salmon Council.
- AB-959 - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Disparities Reduction Act.
- AB-960 - Parentage: assisted reproduction.
- AB-963 - Teachers’ Retirement Law.
- AB-964 - Civil law: privacy.
- AB-965 - California and Mexico border: water resources improvement.
- AB-970 - Labor Commissioner: enforcement of employee claims.
- AB-982 - Child care and development: eligibility: homeless children.
- AB-985 - Sierra Nevada Conservancy.
- AB-987 - Employment discrimination: unlawful employment practices.
- AB-989 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-990 - Political Reform Act of 1974: advertisement disclosures.
- AB-991 - State teachers’ retirement.
- AB-992 - County Employees Retirement Law of 1937: disability retirement: modification of allowance.
- AB-998 - Civil law: libel: damages.
- AB-999 - Mobilehomes: disposal.
- AB-1000 - California State University: student success fees.
- AB-1001 - Child abuse: reporting: foster family agencies.
- AB-1002 - Civil actions: interpreter costs.
- AB-1004 - California Tahoe Conservancy.
- AB-1005 - California Beverage Container Recycling and Litter Reduction Act: market development payments.
- AB-1008 - Public utilities: sale of hydrogen to public as a motor vehicle fuel.
- AB-1012 - Pupil instruction: course periods without educational content.
- AB-1014 - Education finance: Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund: Learning Communities for School Success Program.
- AB-1015 - Parking: car share vehicles.
- AB-1016 - Public postsecondary education: Student Transfer Achievement Reform Act.
- AB-1020 - Elections: voter registration.
- AB-1024 - Driving schools.
- AB-1028 - Judicial officers: oaths and affirmations.
- AB-1032 - Diesel Fuel Tax Law: reimbursements.
- AB-1033 - Economic impact assessment: small business definition.
- AB-1034 - Surface mining: reclamation plans: renewable energy generation facility.
- AB-1036 - Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
- AB-1039 - Fertilizing materials: violations: administrative penalty: filing of final judgment.
- AB-1045 - Organic waste: composting.
- AB-1049 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB-1056 - Second Chance Program.
- AB-1058 - Pupil safety: child abuse prevention: training.
- AB-1059 - California Communities Environmental Health Screening.
- AB-1064 - Education finance: indirect cost rates.
- AB-1066 - Agricultural workers: wages, hours, and working conditions.
- AB-1067 - Foster children: rights.
- AB-1069 - Prescription drugs: collection and distribution program.
- AB-1071 - Supplemental environmental projects.
- AB-1072 - Insurance: firefighters’ or police officers’ benefit and relief associations.
- AB-1073 - Pharmacy: prescription drug labels.
- AB-1075 - Hazardous waste: enforcement.
- AB-1077 - Mutual water companies: open meetings.
- AB-1081 - Protective orders.
- AB-1083 - Political Reform Act of 1974: local enforcement.
- AB-1085 - Personal representatives: conservators and attorneys-in-fact.
- AB-1089 - Coachella Mountains Conservancy.
- AB-1091 - Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program.
- AB-1093 - Public safety: supervised population workforce training: grant program.
- AB-1095 - Salton Sea: restoration projects.
- AB-1096 - Vehicles: electric bicycles.
- AB-1097 - Alarm companies: electronic transactions.
- AB-1100 - Ballot initiatives: filing fees.
- AB-1101 - Pupil school enrollment: residency requirements: policy on investigations.
- AB-1103 - Solid waste disposal: self-haulers.
- AB-1104 - Search warrants.
- AB-1107 - Sellers of travel: regulation.
- AB-1110 - Greenhouse gases emissions intensity reporting: retail electricity suppliers.
- AB-1113 - Check Sellers, Bill Payers and Proraters Law.
- AB-1114 - Medi-Cal: pharmacist services.
- AB-1115 - School zones: state highways.
- AB-1116 - Connected televisions.
- AB-1119 - Public utilities: municipal corporations: rights of way.
- AB-1124 - Workers’ compensation: prescription medication formulary.
- AB-1129 - Emergency medical services: data and information system.
- AB-1130 - Clinics: licensing: hours of operation.
- AB-1131 - Insurance: electronic transmission.
- AB-1134 - Firearms: concealed firearm licenses.
- AB-1135 - Firearms: assault weapons.
- AB-1140 - Crime victims.
- AB-1141 - Civil actions.
- AB-1142 - Mining and geology: surface mining.
- AB-1146 - Skateboard parks.
- AB-1147 - Health facilities: pediatric day health and respite care facilities.
- AB-1148 - Republican county central committees: Placer County.
- AB-1149 - Public health emergencies: funding.
- AB-1150 - Energy: University of California and California State University partnership.
- AB-1151 - Parking violations: penalties.
- AB-1156 - Imprisonment in county jail.
- AB-1157 - Property taxation: certificated aircraft assessment.
- AB-1163 - Health care service plans and health insurers: solicitors and life agents: notice of contract changes.
- AB-1164 - Water conservation: drought tolerant landscaping.
- AB-1166 - Pupils in foster care: pupils who are homeless children or youth: school transfer: exemption from local graduation requirements.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesMonophonics Sure is Funky at TerrapinSan Rafael,CA- As the mercury pushed into the 70's this past Friday, music fans began slowly dancing their way toward Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.
Storms Bring Good News for Water SupplyAUBURN, Calif. - Despite a dry start to 2018, storms in late March and early April have produced above-average precipitation in the watersheds that source Placer County Water Agency's
PCF Awards $18,000 in Grants to Promote Civil Discourse(Auburn, Calif.) - Open dialogue and communication are key elements in maintaining a healthy, connected community. To encourage debate, Placer Community Foundation
Dog Abandoned in Roseville under Inhumane CircumstancesRoseville, Calif. - A dog was found abandoned in a corner of the Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center parking lot under terribly inhumane circumstances
Sun City Roseville Harmonicoots 2018 JamboreeRoseville, CA- This year, the Harmonicoots will honor all women harmonica players throughout the world at their Jamboree-scheduled for Thursday, May 8, 2018
Roseville Gas Prices Hold Steady Past Week Roseville, CA,- Roseville gas prices were relatively flat this past week, but remain at levels pushing near 2014 levels at some locations
Successful Transitions for Young Adults with Neurodevelopmental DisordersSacramento, CA- For many people with disabilities, the excitement of life after high school is accompanied by challenges with finding and receiving the services and supports
Passport Weekend Spectacular Fun in Fair PlayFair Play, CA- California is always full of surprise. This weekend marked our return to El Dorado Wines Passport Weekend.
Growing Weed in Placer County? Rules and ComplianceAuburn, CA - With Placer County's cannabis ordinance now in effect for over a year, county staff will host three drop-in meetings in May to answer questions about rules for cannabis cultivation
2018 Volkswagen SportWagen provides versatilityRoseville, CA,- Versatility is the 2018 Volkswagen SportWagen's main calling card, yet it has other enviable qualities that make it a good choice for car buyers.
Fundraiser in honor of Roseville transplant patientApril is Donate Life Month, but for Roseville resident Jason Crutchley, it's another month spent hoping he will receive a second chance at life.
Construction and Trades Job Fair this SaturdaySacramento, CA- For the fourth year in a row, the North State Building Industry Foundation will hold its annual Skilled Trades Job Fair this Saturday, April 21.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It