New California Laws 2017 (Part 10)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 10 includes racial profiling, employment discrimination, voter registration, parent/ child relationship, concealed firearm licenses and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 10
- AB-923 - Respiratory care practitioners.
- AB-924 - Personal income tax: voluntary contributions: State Children’s Trust Fund.
- AB-929 - Pen registers: authorized use.
- AB-935 - Water projects.
- AB-939 - Groundwater sustainability agencies.
- AB-940 - Clinical laboratories.
- AB-941 - Clinics: licensure and regulation: exemption.
- AB-949 - Physical education: competition cheer.
- AB-950 - Firearms: gun violence restraining orders.
- AB-951 - Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District.
- AB-952 - Local government: vacancies.
- AB-953 - Law enforcement: racial profiling.
- AB-958 - Agriculture: California Avocado Commission: California Salmon Council.
- AB-959 - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Disparities Reduction Act.
- AB-960 - Parentage: assisted reproduction.
- AB-963 - Teachers’ Retirement Law.
- AB-964 - Civil law: privacy.
- AB-965 - California and Mexico border: water resources improvement.
- AB-970 - Labor Commissioner: enforcement of employee claims.
- AB-982 - Child care and development: eligibility: homeless children.
- AB-985 - Sierra Nevada Conservancy.
- AB-987 - Employment discrimination: unlawful employment practices.
- AB-989 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-990 - Political Reform Act of 1974: advertisement disclosures.
- AB-991 - State teachers’ retirement.
- AB-992 - County Employees Retirement Law of 1937: disability retirement: modification of allowance.
- AB-998 - Civil law: libel: damages.
- AB-999 - Mobilehomes: disposal.
- AB-1000 - California State University: student success fees.
- AB-1001 - Child abuse: reporting: foster family agencies.
- AB-1002 - Civil actions: interpreter costs.
- AB-1004 - California Tahoe Conservancy.
- AB-1005 - California Beverage Container Recycling and Litter Reduction Act: market development payments.
- AB-1008 - Public utilities: sale of hydrogen to public as a motor vehicle fuel.
- AB-1012 - Pupil instruction: course periods without educational content.
- AB-1014 - Education finance: Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund: Learning Communities for School Success Program.
- AB-1015 - Parking: car share vehicles.
- AB-1016 - Public postsecondary education: Student Transfer Achievement Reform Act.
- AB-1020 - Elections: voter registration.
- AB-1024 - Driving schools.
- AB-1028 - Judicial officers: oaths and affirmations.
- AB-1032 - Diesel Fuel Tax Law: reimbursements.
- AB-1033 - Economic impact assessment: small business definition.
- AB-1034 - Surface mining: reclamation plans: renewable energy generation facility.
- AB-1036 - Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
- AB-1039 - Fertilizing materials: violations: administrative penalty: filing of final judgment.
- AB-1045 - Organic waste: composting.
- AB-1049 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB-1056 - Second Chance Program.
- AB-1058 - Pupil safety: child abuse prevention: training.
- AB-1059 - California Communities Environmental Health Screening.
- AB-1064 - Education finance: indirect cost rates.
- AB-1066 - Agricultural workers: wages, hours, and working conditions.
- AB-1067 - Foster children: rights.
- AB-1069 - Prescription drugs: collection and distribution program.
- AB-1071 - Supplemental environmental projects.
- AB-1072 - Insurance: firefighters’ or police officers’ benefit and relief associations.
- AB-1073 - Pharmacy: prescription drug labels.
- AB-1075 - Hazardous waste: enforcement.
- AB-1077 - Mutual water companies: open meetings.
- AB-1081 - Protective orders.
- AB-1083 - Political Reform Act of 1974: local enforcement.
- AB-1085 - Personal representatives: conservators and attorneys-in-fact.
- AB-1089 - Coachella Mountains Conservancy.
- AB-1091 - Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program.
- AB-1093 - Public safety: supervised population workforce training: grant program.
- AB-1095 - Salton Sea: restoration projects.
- AB-1096 - Vehicles: electric bicycles.
- AB-1097 - Alarm companies: electronic transactions.
- AB-1100 - Ballot initiatives: filing fees.
- AB-1101 - Pupil school enrollment: residency requirements: policy on investigations.
- AB-1103 - Solid waste disposal: self-haulers.
- AB-1104 - Search warrants.
- AB-1107 - Sellers of travel: regulation.
- AB-1110 - Greenhouse gases emissions intensity reporting: retail electricity suppliers.
- AB-1113 - Check Sellers, Bill Payers and Proraters Law.
- AB-1114 - Medi-Cal: pharmacist services.
- AB-1115 - School zones: state highways.
- AB-1116 - Connected televisions.
- AB-1119 - Public utilities: municipal corporations: rights of way.
- AB-1124 - Workers’ compensation: prescription medication formulary.
- AB-1129 - Emergency medical services: data and information system.
- AB-1130 - Clinics: licensing: hours of operation.
- AB-1131 - Insurance: electronic transmission.
- AB-1134 - Firearms: concealed firearm licenses.
- AB-1135 - Firearms: assault weapons.
- AB-1140 - Crime victims.
- AB-1141 - Civil actions.
- AB-1142 - Mining and geology: surface mining.
- AB-1146 - Skateboard parks.
- AB-1147 - Health facilities: pediatric day health and respite care facilities.
- AB-1148 - Republican county central committees: Placer County.
- AB-1149 - Public health emergencies: funding.
- AB-1150 - Energy: University of California and California State University partnership.
- AB-1151 - Parking violations: penalties.
- AB-1156 - Imprisonment in county jail.
- AB-1157 - Property taxation: certificated aircraft assessment.
- AB-1163 - Health care service plans and health insurers: solicitors and life agents: notice of contract changes.
- AB-1164 - Water conservation: drought tolerant landscaping.
- AB-1166 - Pupils in foster care: pupils who are homeless children or youth: school transfer: exemption from local graduation requirements.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It