New California Laws 2017 (Part 10)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 10 includes racial profiling, employment discrimination, voter registration, parent/ child relationship, concealed firearm licenses and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 10
- AB-923 - Respiratory care practitioners.
- AB-924 - Personal income tax: voluntary contributions: State Children’s Trust Fund.
- AB-929 - Pen registers: authorized use.
- AB-935 - Water projects.
- AB-939 - Groundwater sustainability agencies.
- AB-940 - Clinical laboratories.
- AB-941 - Clinics: licensure and regulation: exemption.
- AB-949 - Physical education: competition cheer.
- AB-950 - Firearms: gun violence restraining orders.
- AB-951 - Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District.
- AB-952 - Local government: vacancies.
- AB-953 - Law enforcement: racial profiling.
- AB-958 - Agriculture: California Avocado Commission: California Salmon Council.
- AB-959 - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Disparities Reduction Act.
- AB-960 - Parentage: assisted reproduction.
- AB-963 - Teachers’ Retirement Law.
- AB-964 - Civil law: privacy.
- AB-965 - California and Mexico border: water resources improvement.
- AB-970 - Labor Commissioner: enforcement of employee claims.
- AB-982 - Child care and development: eligibility: homeless children.
- AB-985 - Sierra Nevada Conservancy.
- AB-987 - Employment discrimination: unlawful employment practices.
- AB-989 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-990 - Political Reform Act of 1974: advertisement disclosures.
- AB-991 - State teachers’ retirement.
- AB-992 - County Employees Retirement Law of 1937: disability retirement: modification of allowance.
- AB-998 - Civil law: libel: damages.
- AB-999 - Mobilehomes: disposal.
- AB-1000 - California State University: student success fees.
- AB-1001 - Child abuse: reporting: foster family agencies.
- AB-1002 - Civil actions: interpreter costs.
- AB-1004 - California Tahoe Conservancy.
- AB-1005 - California Beverage Container Recycling and Litter Reduction Act: market development payments.
- AB-1008 - Public utilities: sale of hydrogen to public as a motor vehicle fuel.
- AB-1012 - Pupil instruction: course periods without educational content.
- AB-1014 - Education finance: Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund: Learning Communities for School Success Program.
- AB-1015 - Parking: car share vehicles.
- AB-1016 - Public postsecondary education: Student Transfer Achievement Reform Act.
- AB-1020 - Elections: voter registration.
- AB-1024 - Driving schools.
- AB-1028 - Judicial officers: oaths and affirmations.
- AB-1032 - Diesel Fuel Tax Law: reimbursements.
- AB-1033 - Economic impact assessment: small business definition.
- AB-1034 - Surface mining: reclamation plans: renewable energy generation facility.
- AB-1036 - Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
- AB-1039 - Fertilizing materials: violations: administrative penalty: filing of final judgment.
- AB-1045 - Organic waste: composting.
- AB-1049 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB-1056 - Second Chance Program.
- AB-1058 - Pupil safety: child abuse prevention: training.
- AB-1059 - California Communities Environmental Health Screening.
- AB-1064 - Education finance: indirect cost rates.
- AB-1066 - Agricultural workers: wages, hours, and working conditions.
- AB-1067 - Foster children: rights.
- AB-1069 - Prescription drugs: collection and distribution program.
- AB-1071 - Supplemental environmental projects.
- AB-1072 - Insurance: firefighters’ or police officers’ benefit and relief associations.
- AB-1073 - Pharmacy: prescription drug labels.
- AB-1075 - Hazardous waste: enforcement.
- AB-1077 - Mutual water companies: open meetings.
- AB-1081 - Protective orders.
- AB-1083 - Political Reform Act of 1974: local enforcement.
- AB-1085 - Personal representatives: conservators and attorneys-in-fact.
- AB-1089 - Coachella Mountains Conservancy.
- AB-1091 - Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program.
- AB-1093 - Public safety: supervised population workforce training: grant program.
- AB-1095 - Salton Sea: restoration projects.
- AB-1096 - Vehicles: electric bicycles.
- AB-1097 - Alarm companies: electronic transactions.
- AB-1100 - Ballot initiatives: filing fees.
- AB-1101 - Pupil school enrollment: residency requirements: policy on investigations.
- AB-1103 - Solid waste disposal: self-haulers.
- AB-1104 - Search warrants.
- AB-1107 - Sellers of travel: regulation.
- AB-1110 - Greenhouse gases emissions intensity reporting: retail electricity suppliers.
- AB-1113 - Check Sellers, Bill Payers and Proraters Law.
- AB-1114 - Medi-Cal: pharmacist services.
- AB-1115 - School zones: state highways.
- AB-1116 - Connected televisions.
- AB-1119 - Public utilities: municipal corporations: rights of way.
- AB-1124 - Workers’ compensation: prescription medication formulary.
- AB-1129 - Emergency medical services: data and information system.
- AB-1130 - Clinics: licensing: hours of operation.
- AB-1131 - Insurance: electronic transmission.
- AB-1134 - Firearms: concealed firearm licenses.
- AB-1135 - Firearms: assault weapons.
- AB-1140 - Crime victims.
- AB-1141 - Civil actions.
- AB-1142 - Mining and geology: surface mining.
- AB-1146 - Skateboard parks.
- AB-1147 - Health facilities: pediatric day health and respite care facilities.
- AB-1148 - Republican county central committees: Placer County.
- AB-1149 - Public health emergencies: funding.
- AB-1150 - Energy: University of California and California State University partnership.
- AB-1151 - Parking violations: penalties.
- AB-1156 - Imprisonment in county jail.
- AB-1157 - Property taxation: certificated aircraft assessment.
- AB-1163 - Health care service plans and health insurers: solicitors and life agents: notice of contract changes.
- AB-1164 - Water conservation: drought tolerant landscaping.
- AB-1166 - Pupils in foster care: pupils who are homeless children or youth: school transfer: exemption from local graduation requirements.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It