New California Laws 2017 (Part 10)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 10 includes racial profiling, employment discrimination, voter registration, parent/ child relationship, concealed firearm licenses and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 10
- AB-923 - Respiratory care practitioners.
- AB-924 - Personal income tax: voluntary contributions: State Children’s Trust Fund.
- AB-929 - Pen registers: authorized use.
- AB-935 - Water projects.
- AB-939 - Groundwater sustainability agencies.
- AB-940 - Clinical laboratories.
- AB-941 - Clinics: licensure and regulation: exemption.
- AB-949 - Physical education: competition cheer.
- AB-950 - Firearms: gun violence restraining orders.
- AB-951 - Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District.
- AB-952 - Local government: vacancies.
- AB-953 - Law enforcement: racial profiling.
- AB-958 - Agriculture: California Avocado Commission: California Salmon Council.
- AB-959 - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Disparities Reduction Act.
- AB-960 - Parentage: assisted reproduction.
- AB-963 - Teachers’ Retirement Law.
- AB-964 - Civil law: privacy.
- AB-965 - California and Mexico border: water resources improvement.
- AB-970 - Labor Commissioner: enforcement of employee claims.
- AB-982 - Child care and development: eligibility: homeless children.
- AB-985 - Sierra Nevada Conservancy.
- AB-987 - Employment discrimination: unlawful employment practices.
- AB-989 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-990 - Political Reform Act of 1974: advertisement disclosures.
- AB-991 - State teachers’ retirement.
- AB-992 - County Employees Retirement Law of 1937: disability retirement: modification of allowance.
- AB-998 - Civil law: libel: damages.
- AB-999 - Mobilehomes: disposal.
- AB-1000 - California State University: student success fees.
- AB-1001 - Child abuse: reporting: foster family agencies.
- AB-1002 - Civil actions: interpreter costs.
- AB-1004 - California Tahoe Conservancy.
- AB-1005 - California Beverage Container Recycling and Litter Reduction Act: market development payments.
- AB-1008 - Public utilities: sale of hydrogen to public as a motor vehicle fuel.
- AB-1012 - Pupil instruction: course periods without educational content.
- AB-1014 - Education finance: Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund: Learning Communities for School Success Program.
- AB-1015 - Parking: car share vehicles.
- AB-1016 - Public postsecondary education: Student Transfer Achievement Reform Act.
- AB-1020 - Elections: voter registration.
- AB-1024 - Driving schools.
- AB-1028 - Judicial officers: oaths and affirmations.
- AB-1032 - Diesel Fuel Tax Law: reimbursements.
- AB-1033 - Economic impact assessment: small business definition.
- AB-1034 - Surface mining: reclamation plans: renewable energy generation facility.
- AB-1036 - Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
- AB-1039 - Fertilizing materials: violations: administrative penalty: filing of final judgment.
- AB-1045 - Organic waste: composting.
- AB-1049 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB-1056 - Second Chance Program.
- AB-1058 - Pupil safety: child abuse prevention: training.
- AB-1059 - California Communities Environmental Health Screening.
- AB-1064 - Education finance: indirect cost rates.
- AB-1066 - Agricultural workers: wages, hours, and working conditions.
- AB-1067 - Foster children: rights.
- AB-1069 - Prescription drugs: collection and distribution program.
- AB-1071 - Supplemental environmental projects.
- AB-1072 - Insurance: firefighters’ or police officers’ benefit and relief associations.
- AB-1073 - Pharmacy: prescription drug labels.
- AB-1075 - Hazardous waste: enforcement.
- AB-1077 - Mutual water companies: open meetings.
- AB-1081 - Protective orders.
- AB-1083 - Political Reform Act of 1974: local enforcement.
- AB-1085 - Personal representatives: conservators and attorneys-in-fact.
- AB-1089 - Coachella Mountains Conservancy.
- AB-1091 - Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program.
- AB-1093 - Public safety: supervised population workforce training: grant program.
- AB-1095 - Salton Sea: restoration projects.
- AB-1096 - Vehicles: electric bicycles.
- AB-1097 - Alarm companies: electronic transactions.
- AB-1100 - Ballot initiatives: filing fees.
- AB-1101 - Pupil school enrollment: residency requirements: policy on investigations.
- AB-1103 - Solid waste disposal: self-haulers.
- AB-1104 - Search warrants.
- AB-1107 - Sellers of travel: regulation.
- AB-1110 - Greenhouse gases emissions intensity reporting: retail electricity suppliers.
- AB-1113 - Check Sellers, Bill Payers and Proraters Law.
- AB-1114 - Medi-Cal: pharmacist services.
- AB-1115 - School zones: state highways.
- AB-1116 - Connected televisions.
- AB-1119 - Public utilities: municipal corporations: rights of way.
- AB-1124 - Workers’ compensation: prescription medication formulary.
- AB-1129 - Emergency medical services: data and information system.
- AB-1130 - Clinics: licensing: hours of operation.
- AB-1131 - Insurance: electronic transmission.
- AB-1134 - Firearms: concealed firearm licenses.
- AB-1135 - Firearms: assault weapons.
- AB-1140 - Crime victims.
- AB-1141 - Civil actions.
- AB-1142 - Mining and geology: surface mining.
- AB-1146 - Skateboard parks.
- AB-1147 - Health facilities: pediatric day health and respite care facilities.
- AB-1148 - Republican county central committees: Placer County.
- AB-1149 - Public health emergencies: funding.
- AB-1150 - Energy: University of California and California State University partnership.
- AB-1151 - Parking violations: penalties.
- AB-1156 - Imprisonment in county jail.
- AB-1157 - Property taxation: certificated aircraft assessment.
- AB-1163 - Health care service plans and health insurers: solicitors and life agents: notice of contract changes.
- AB-1164 - Water conservation: drought tolerant landscaping.
- AB-1166 - Pupils in foster care: pupils who are homeless children or youth: school transfer: exemption from local graduation requirements.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesKindergarten Registration in Eureka Union School DistrictRoseville, CA,- Registration for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten will begin February 6th in the Eureka Union School District.
2018 William Jessup Baseball Season PreviewRocklin, Calif. - The Warriors are set to take the field for the first time in their 2018 stint ahead with great expectations under new head coach Jake McKinley and a solid recruiting class
SACOG New Board Leadership for 2018Sacramento - City of Sacramento Councilmember Jay Schenirer and City of Rancho Cordova Councilmember David Sander elected.
Donut Dash Benefit Registration Underway(Sacramento, Calif.) - The tenth annual Donut Dash will take place Saturday, March 3, at 8:30 a.m. at William Land Park in Sacramento. Proceeds will benefit the UC Davis Child Life and Creative Arts Therapy Department
BottleRock Napa Valley Lineup of Restaurants, Wineries, and Artisanal Craft Breweries & DistilleriesNAPA, CA, - Situated in the heart of America's wine and food playground, BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has once again tapped into the region's renowned culinary talent
Thunder Valley Casino Hiring for Janitorial and HousekeepingLincoln, CA,- Thunder Valley Casino Resort is hiring for Janitorial and Housekeeping positions at a Job Fair on Wednesday,
School Strategies for Children with ADHD and ASD(Sacramento, Calif.) - On Wednesday, Jan. 24, the UC Davis MIND Institute and its Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities will host "School strategies for children with ADHD and ASD
916 Dialing Changes are Coming SoonOn February 09, 2017, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) approved an overlay that will add the new area code 279 to the 916 area code region
Tree Harvest Festival billed as Northern California's first Cannabis Harvest FestivalWoodland, CA- We are proud to present Northern California's first Cannabis Harvest Festival. We will celebrate the 420 holiday with Music, Art, and Education
Mitsubishi Outlander remains affordable SUVRoseville, CA,- Cost-conscious car shoppers should give the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander a look because it can be driven off the dealer lot for a very reasonable price.
Free Tax Assistance for Eligible ResidentsRocklin, CA- For the third year Placer County Health and Human Services will provide free tax assistance to low-income individuals and families, in cooperation with the IRS and United Way
New Year Marks New Era for Middle Fork ProjectAubrun, Calif.- As the clock struck midnight on January 1, Placer County Water Agency's (PCWA) Middle Fork Project (MFP) marked a momentous occasion 55 years in the making
NEWS: In Case You Missed It