New California Laws 2017 (Part 11)
Roseville, CA - Featuring 100 New California laws for 2017. Part 11 includes Quimby Act, mental health, school district employees, veterans, student financial aid, child witnesses and more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 11
- AB-1168 - Peace officers: basic training requirements.
- AB-1171 - Construction Manager/General Contractor method: regional transportation agencies: projects on expressways.
- AB-1175 - Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Home Furnishings, and Thermal Insulation.
- AB-1177 - Primary care clinics: written transfer agreements.
- AB-1178 - Vehicles: manufacturers and distributors.
- AB-1180 - Rates and charges for water service: payment transaction fees.
- AB-1182 - Secondhand goods: tangible personal property.
- AB-1185 - Los Angeles Unified School District: best value procurement: pilot program.
- AB-1191 - Quimby Act: fees.
- AB-1194 - Mental health: involuntary commitment.
- AB-1195 - California Debt Limit Allocation Committee: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
- AB-1197 - Deposition notices.
- AB-1204 - Instructional Quality Commission: membership: pupil members.
- AB-1207 - Mandated child abuse reporting: child day care personnel: training.
- AB-1211 - Health care facilities: congregate living health facility.
- AB-1217 - Orange County Fire Authority.
- AB-1222 - Tow trucks.
- AB-1223 - Emergency medical services: ambulance transportation.
- AB-1228 - Public postsecondary education: campus housing: priority for homeless youth.
- AB-1230 - California Americans With Disabilities Small Business Capital Access Loan Program.
- AB-1234 - State Archives: museum activities.
- AB-1236 - Local ordinances: electric vehicle charging stations.
- AB-1241 - Crimes: audiovisual work: recording.
- AB-1244 - Workers’ compensation.
- AB-1245 - Unemployment insurance: electronic reporting and funds transfers.
- AB-1250 - Vehicles: buses: axle weight.
- AB-1251 - Greenway Development and Sustainment Act.
- AB-1253 - Optometry: license: retired volunteer service designation.
- AB-1259 - Bees: apiculture: state-owned lands.
- AB-1262 - Telecommunications: universal service: California Advanced Services Fund.
- AB-1266 - Electrical and gas corporations: excess compensation.
- AB-1267 - Lawsuits, liens, and other encumbrances.
- AB-1269 - Alternative energy.
- AB-1270 - California Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- AB-1272 - Criminal procedure: trial schedule conflicts.
- AB-1274 - Public lands: geophysical surveys.
- AB-1276 - Child witnesses: human trafficking.
- AB-1277 - Tax administration: Taxpayers’ Rights Advocate: levy or notice to withhold: return of funds.
- AB-1282 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1284 - Bay Area state-owned toll bridges: Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee.
- AB-1287 - Vehicles: parking violations.
- AB-1288 - Air resources.
- AB-1289 - Transportation network companies: participating drivers: penalties.
- AB-1290 - Health care districts: public contracts: design-build.
- AB-1291 - The County Employees Retirement Law of 1937.
- AB-1292 - Bank on California program.
- AB-1295 - Craft distillers: licenses.
- AB-1299 - Medi-Cal: specialty mental health services: foster children.
- AB-1303 - Subdivision Map Act: map expiration dates.
- AB-1305 - Limitations on cost sharing: family coverage.
- AB-1307 - Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act.
- AB-1308 - Apprenticeship programs: approval.
- AB-1310 - Disorderly conduct: unlawful distribution of image.
- AB-1311 - Temporary services employees: wages.
- AB-1312 - Ballast water management.
- AB-1320 - Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
- AB-1321 - Nutrition Incentive Matching Grant Program.
- AB-1322 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses: beauty salons and barber shops.
- AB-1323 - Marine debris: removal and disposal.
- AB-1328 - Criminal procedure: withholding of evidence.
- AB-1330 - Energy efficiency.
- AB-1337 - Medical records: electronic delivery.
- AB-1338 - Specialized license plates: domestic violence and sexual assault awareness.
- AB-1339 - School district employees: merit system: appointments.
- AB-1343 - Criminal procedure: defense counsel.
- AB-1348 - State Clearinghouse.
- AB-1350 - Kern County Hospital Authority.
- AB-1352 - Deferred entry of judgment: withdrawal of plea.
- AB-1353 - Highway rest areas: vending machines: utility costs.
- AB-1355 - Gaming: Tribal Nation Grant Fund.
- AB-1358 - School facilities: design-build contracts.
- AB-1359 - Optometry: therapeutic pharmaceutical agents certification: requirements.
- AB-1362 - San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District: board of trustees: appointment of members.
- AB-1363 - Animals: estrays: alpacas, llamas, and goats.
- AB-1369 - Special education: dyslexia.
- AB-1373 - Outdoor advertising: City of Los Angeles.
- AB-1374 - Psychologists: licensure.
- AB-1375 - Criminal penalties: nonpayment of fines.
- AB-1381 - Professions and vocations: real estate appraisers: real estate brokers.
- AB-1386 - Emergency medical care: epinephrine auto-injectors.
- AB-1387 - Care facilities: civil penalties, deficiencies, and appeal procedures.
- AB-1390 - Groundwater: comprehensive adjudication.
- AB-1391 - Pupil instruction: adopted course of study: elementary school: physical education: complaints.
- AB-1399 - Income taxes: voluntary contributions: California Domestic Violence Victims Fund.
- AB-1401 - Veterans: student financial aid.
- AB-1403 - Housing: joint powers agreement.
- AB-1407 - Family law: protective orders: wireless telephone numbers.
- AB-1411 - Fire protection: type 1 clothes dryers.
- AB-1419 - Hazardous waste: cathode ray tube glass.
- AB-1420 - Oil and gas: pipelines.
- AB-1422 - Transportation network companies.
- AB-1423 - Prisoners: medical treatment.
- AB-1424 - Mental health: community mental health board.
- AB-1431 - Local Agency Public Construction Act: job order contracting.
- AB-1432 - Monterey Bay and the Bays of San Francisco, San Pablo, and Suisun: pilotage rates: technology surcharge.
- AB-1436 - In-home supportive services: authorized representative.
- AB-1443 - Voters: language accessibility.
- AB-1446 - California Finance Lenders Law: violations.
- AB-1448 - Personal energy conservation: real property restrictions.
- AB-1449 - Student financial aid: California Community College Transfer Cal Grant Entitlement Program.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It