New California Laws 2017 (Part 12)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 12 includes 100 new laws including student safety, greenhouse gas reduction, forensic testing, privacy, Medi-Cal, state employment and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 12
- AB-1452 - Certificated employees: personnel files: expungement: egregious misconduct.
- AB-1461 - Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-1465 - Driver’s licenses.
- AB-1471 - Business entities: filings.
- AB-1475 - Sexual assault response team.
- AB-1482 - Climate adaptation.
- AB-1492 - Forensic testing: DNA samples.
- AB-1494 - Voting: marked ballots.
- AB-1496 - Methane emissions.
- AB-1500 - State highways: relinquishment: Route 75.
- AB-1504 - Elections: all-mailed ballot elections: pilot project.
- AB-1506 - Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act of 2004.
- AB-1509 - Employer liability.
- AB-1511 - Firearms: lending.
- AB-1512 - Insurance: notice of lapse.
- AB-1513 - Employment: workers’ compensation and piece-rate compensation.
- AB-1514 - Employment Development Department: training benefits: reports.
- AB-1515 - Insurance.
- AB-1516 - Housing.
- AB-1517 - Business.
- AB-1519 - Judiciary omnibus: family support.
- AB-1521 - Disability access: construction-related accessibility claims.
- AB-1524 - Electricity: energy crisis litigation.
- AB-1525 - Electrical restructuring.
- AB-1527 - Fish and wildlife.
- AB-1528 - Public resources.
- AB-1531 - State Water Resources Control Board.
- AB-1532 - Local government: omnibus.
- AB-1533 - Infrastructure financing.
- AB-1534 - Assessment analyst: certification.
- AB-1535 - Elections.
- AB-1536 - Elections.
- AB-1537 - Small Business Financial Assistance Act of 2013: reports.
- AB-1538 - Educational equity: sex equity in education: federal Title IX.
- AB-1540 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1541 - Privacy: personal information.
- AB-1544 - Political Reform Act of 1974: behested payments.
- AB-1546 - Vital records.
- AB-1549 - Department of Transportation: state highway rights-of-way: broadband: fiber optic cables.
- AB-1550 - Greenhouse gases: investment plan: disadvantaged communities.
- AB-1553 - Savings plans: qualified ABLE program.
- AB-1554 - Powdered alcohol.
- AB-1557 - School facilities: use by nonprofit youth organizations: recreational youth sports leagues.
- AB-1558 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1559 - State Board of Equalization: returns and payment: extension: disaster.
- AB-1563 - Victim’s compensation: claims: appeal.
- AB-1564 - Emergency services: wireless 911 calls: routing.
- AB-1567 - Before and after school programs: enrollment: fees: homeless and foster youth: snacks or meals.
- AB-1568 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- AB-1570 - Collectibles: sale of autographed memorabilia.
- AB-1577 - CalFood Program: CalFood Account.
- AB-1580 - Consumer credit reports: security freezes: protected consumer.
- AB-1592 - Autonomous vehicles: pilot project.
- AB-1593 - Pupil attendance: excused absences: naturalization ceremony.
- AB-1597 - County jails: performance milestone credits.
- AB-1602 - Education.
- AB-1603 - Public social services omnibus.
- AB-1606 - Developmental services.
- AB-1607 - Medi-Cal: hospitals: quality assurance fee.
- AB-1613 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1618 - Mental health services.
- AB-1622 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1623 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1624 - Education.
- AB-1625 - Human services.
- AB-1627 - State employment: memorandum of understanding: Bargaining Unit 7.
- AB-1628 - No Place Like Home Program: financing.
- AB-1630 - State employment.
- AB-1637 - Energy: greenhouse gas reduction.
- AB-1639 - Pupil health: The Eric Paredes Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Act.
- AB-1645 - Mortgage guaranty insurance.
- AB-1650 - Real estate licensees: advertisements.
- AB-1651 - Public Utilities Commission: contracts.
- AB-1654 - Student safety: crime reporting.
- AB-1658 - Happy Homestead Cemetery District: nonresident burial.
- AB-1660 - Interscholastic athletics: California Interscholastic Federation: report.
- AB-1661 - Local government: sexual harassment prevention training and education.
- AB-1665 - Transactions and use taxes: County of Alameda, County of Contra Costa, and Contra Costa Transportation Authority.
- AB-1666 - Community facilities districts: reports.
- AB-1668 - Investigational drugs, biological products, and devices.
- AB-1669 - Displaced employees: service contracts: collection and transportation of solid waste.
- AB-1670 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1671 - Confidential communications: disclosure.
- AB-1676 - Employers: wage discrimination.
- AB-1677 - Vehicles: tour buses: safety inspections.
- AB-1678 - Provision of incident reports to victims.
- AB-1680 - Crimes: emergency personnel.
- AB-1682 - Settlement agreements: sexual offenses.
- AB-1684 - Civil actions: human trafficking.
- AB-1685 - Vehicular air pollution: zero-emission vehicles: civil penalties.
- AB-1687 - Customer records: age information: commercial online entertainment employment service providers.
- AB-1688 - Dependent children: out-of-county placement: notice.
- AB-1690 - Community colleges: part-time, temporary employees.
- AB-1692 - County employees’ retirement: Contra Costa County.
- AB-1693 - Claims against the state: payment.
- AB-1695 - Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
- AB-1696 - Medi-Cal: tobacco cessation services.
- AB-1697 - Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program.
- AB-1700 - Trusts: Notice of proposed action by trustee.
- AB-1701 - State claims.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines15 Tips for Surviving Summer With Chronic Lung Disease(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Summer days of high heat and poor air quality can be extremely challenging for those with COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis and other lung conditions
Roseville to Showcase Big Trucks this JulyRoseville, CA - Watch our utility trucks lift, scope, suck and crush at Big Trucks Summer on Thursday mornings in July.
Kia Forte remains a good bargainRoseville, CA- Kia continues to improve its brand up and down its lineup. There's not a bad vehicle in the bunch.
Roseville Gas Prices Keep Local Travel More AffordableRoseville, CA - The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera in LincolnLincoln, CA - WJU Athletics will be hosting the 19th Annual Warrior Golf Classic at Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln.
Leadership Rocklin Creates Community LeadersROCKLIN, Robin Trimble, CEO of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, announced that the Chamber will once again host the prestigious Leadership Rocklin program.
Roseville Flash Crime Report (6.23.17)Roseville, CA - Digest summary update of police activity for Roseville covering the period of June 12-22, 2017.
9 Classic Songs That Stand the Test of TimeRoseville, CA- Music history is filled with terrific songs that don't always age so gracefully. They often mark a point in time and include less than stellar recordings
Sacramento Public Library seeks local authorsSacramento Public Library seeks 45 local authors to showcase their work at its upcoming local author fair
16th Annual Art, Wine and Music Festival at Squaw Valley[Olympic Valley, Calif.] - The Village at Squaw Valley announces the return of the Art, Wine and Music Festival July 8 and 9, 2017.
El Dorado Winery Association to host Blind Barrel eventPLACERVILLE, CALIF. - In raucous, rebellious and Roaring Twenties style, El Dorado Winery Association will bring wine enthusiasts together to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition
Sierra College Patrons Celebrate a Successful YearRocklin, CA --The Sierra College Patrons, a support group of the Sierra College Foundation, celebrated the year just past and installed the officers who will guide the group during
NEWS: In Case You Missed It