New California Laws 2017 (Part 12)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 12 includes 100 new laws including student safety, greenhouse gas reduction, forensic testing, privacy, Medi-Cal, state employment and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 12
- AB-1452 - Certificated employees: personnel files: expungement: egregious misconduct.
- AB-1461 - Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-1465 - Driver’s licenses.
- AB-1471 - Business entities: filings.
- AB-1475 - Sexual assault response team.
- AB-1482 - Climate adaptation.
- AB-1492 - Forensic testing: DNA samples.
- AB-1494 - Voting: marked ballots.
- AB-1496 - Methane emissions.
- AB-1500 - State highways: relinquishment: Route 75.
- AB-1504 - Elections: all-mailed ballot elections: pilot project.
- AB-1506 - Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act of 2004.
- AB-1509 - Employer liability.
- AB-1511 - Firearms: lending.
- AB-1512 - Insurance: notice of lapse.
- AB-1513 - Employment: workers’ compensation and piece-rate compensation.
- AB-1514 - Employment Development Department: training benefits: reports.
- AB-1515 - Insurance.
- AB-1516 - Housing.
- AB-1517 - Business.
- AB-1519 - Judiciary omnibus: family support.
- AB-1521 - Disability access: construction-related accessibility claims.
- AB-1524 - Electricity: energy crisis litigation.
- AB-1525 - Electrical restructuring.
- AB-1527 - Fish and wildlife.
- AB-1528 - Public resources.
- AB-1531 - State Water Resources Control Board.
- AB-1532 - Local government: omnibus.
- AB-1533 - Infrastructure financing.
- AB-1534 - Assessment analyst: certification.
- AB-1535 - Elections.
- AB-1536 - Elections.
- AB-1537 - Small Business Financial Assistance Act of 2013: reports.
- AB-1538 - Educational equity: sex equity in education: federal Title IX.
- AB-1540 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1541 - Privacy: personal information.
- AB-1544 - Political Reform Act of 1974: behested payments.
- AB-1546 - Vital records.
- AB-1549 - Department of Transportation: state highway rights-of-way: broadband: fiber optic cables.
- AB-1550 - Greenhouse gases: investment plan: disadvantaged communities.
- AB-1553 - Savings plans: qualified ABLE program.
- AB-1554 - Powdered alcohol.
- AB-1557 - School facilities: use by nonprofit youth organizations: recreational youth sports leagues.
- AB-1558 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1559 - State Board of Equalization: returns and payment: extension: disaster.
- AB-1563 - Victim’s compensation: claims: appeal.
- AB-1564 - Emergency services: wireless 911 calls: routing.
- AB-1567 - Before and after school programs: enrollment: fees: homeless and foster youth: snacks or meals.
- AB-1568 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- AB-1570 - Collectibles: sale of autographed memorabilia.
- AB-1577 - CalFood Program: CalFood Account.
- AB-1580 - Consumer credit reports: security freezes: protected consumer.
- AB-1592 - Autonomous vehicles: pilot project.
- AB-1593 - Pupil attendance: excused absences: naturalization ceremony.
- AB-1597 - County jails: performance milestone credits.
- AB-1602 - Education.
- AB-1603 - Public social services omnibus.
- AB-1606 - Developmental services.
- AB-1607 - Medi-Cal: hospitals: quality assurance fee.
- AB-1613 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1618 - Mental health services.
- AB-1622 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1623 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1624 - Education.
- AB-1625 - Human services.
- AB-1627 - State employment: memorandum of understanding: Bargaining Unit 7.
- AB-1628 - No Place Like Home Program: financing.
- AB-1630 - State employment.
- AB-1637 - Energy: greenhouse gas reduction.
- AB-1639 - Pupil health: The Eric Paredes Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Act.
- AB-1645 - Mortgage guaranty insurance.
- AB-1650 - Real estate licensees: advertisements.
- AB-1651 - Public Utilities Commission: contracts.
- AB-1654 - Student safety: crime reporting.
- AB-1658 - Happy Homestead Cemetery District: nonresident burial.
- AB-1660 - Interscholastic athletics: California Interscholastic Federation: report.
- AB-1661 - Local government: sexual harassment prevention training and education.
- AB-1665 - Transactions and use taxes: County of Alameda, County of Contra Costa, and Contra Costa Transportation Authority.
- AB-1666 - Community facilities districts: reports.
- AB-1668 - Investigational drugs, biological products, and devices.
- AB-1669 - Displaced employees: service contracts: collection and transportation of solid waste.
- AB-1670 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1671 - Confidential communications: disclosure.
- AB-1676 - Employers: wage discrimination.
- AB-1677 - Vehicles: tour buses: safety inspections.
- AB-1678 - Provision of incident reports to victims.
- AB-1680 - Crimes: emergency personnel.
- AB-1682 - Settlement agreements: sexual offenses.
- AB-1684 - Civil actions: human trafficking.
- AB-1685 - Vehicular air pollution: zero-emission vehicles: civil penalties.
- AB-1687 - Customer records: age information: commercial online entertainment employment service providers.
- AB-1688 - Dependent children: out-of-county placement: notice.
- AB-1690 - Community colleges: part-time, temporary employees.
- AB-1692 - County employees’ retirement: Contra Costa County.
- AB-1693 - Claims against the state: payment.
- AB-1695 - Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
- AB-1696 - Medi-Cal: tobacco cessation services.
- AB-1697 - Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program.
- AB-1700 - Trusts: Notice of proposed action by trustee.
- AB-1701 - State claims.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesVolunteers Needed to Assist with Annual Kid's Shopping TripRoseville, Calif. - Placer County nonprofit Tommy Apostolos Fund is seeking nearly 800 volunteers to accompany over 500 local, underserved children on a holiday shopping trip
Yamaha THR10X The Very Best Practice Amp Ever?WOW...The Yamaha THR10X is the very best practice amp I have ever heard.
2017 Ford Fusion Energi features lot of upsideRoseville, CA - Choosing just the right versions of the Ford Fusion is similar to a tricky multiple-choice test where all the possible answers seem plausible.
Emerald Cup Adds Portugal. The Man To LineupSanta Rosa, CA - The 14th annual Emerald Cup is excited to add Portugal. The Man to the artist lineup. The Emerald Cup will take place at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, CA
12 Days of Midtown Festivities and Fun this DecemberSACRAMENTO, Calif. - Committed to fostering a center for culture, creativity and vibrancy in Sacramento's urban core, the Midtown Association is pleased to present another season
Major UC Davis Medical Center Seismic Upgrades Underway(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - Getting ready for "the big one" - a major earthquake - is a constant focus at UC Davis Medical Center. Seismic safety planning and construction
Macy's Theatre of Lights in SacramentoOLD SACRAMENTO, Calif. - An electrifying and family-friendly holiday tradition, the ever-popular "Macy's Theatre of Lights" performances has returned to dazzle the Old Sacramento
Holiday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
NEWS: In Case You Missed It