New California Laws 2017 (Part 12)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 12 includes 100 new laws including student safety, greenhouse gas reduction, forensic testing, privacy, Medi-Cal, state employment and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 12
- AB-1452 - Certificated employees: personnel files: expungement: egregious misconduct.
- AB-1461 - Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-1465 - Driver’s licenses.
- AB-1471 - Business entities: filings.
- AB-1475 - Sexual assault response team.
- AB-1482 - Climate adaptation.
- AB-1492 - Forensic testing: DNA samples.
- AB-1494 - Voting: marked ballots.
- AB-1496 - Methane emissions.
- AB-1500 - State highways: relinquishment: Route 75.
- AB-1504 - Elections: all-mailed ballot elections: pilot project.
- AB-1506 - Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act of 2004.
- AB-1509 - Employer liability.
- AB-1511 - Firearms: lending.
- AB-1512 - Insurance: notice of lapse.
- AB-1513 - Employment: workers’ compensation and piece-rate compensation.
- AB-1514 - Employment Development Department: training benefits: reports.
- AB-1515 - Insurance.
- AB-1516 - Housing.
- AB-1517 - Business.
- AB-1519 - Judiciary omnibus: family support.
- AB-1521 - Disability access: construction-related accessibility claims.
- AB-1524 - Electricity: energy crisis litigation.
- AB-1525 - Electrical restructuring.
- AB-1527 - Fish and wildlife.
- AB-1528 - Public resources.
- AB-1531 - State Water Resources Control Board.
- AB-1532 - Local government: omnibus.
- AB-1533 - Infrastructure financing.
- AB-1534 - Assessment analyst: certification.
- AB-1535 - Elections.
- AB-1536 - Elections.
- AB-1537 - Small Business Financial Assistance Act of 2013: reports.
- AB-1538 - Educational equity: sex equity in education: federal Title IX.
- AB-1540 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1541 - Privacy: personal information.
- AB-1544 - Political Reform Act of 1974: behested payments.
- AB-1546 - Vital records.
- AB-1549 - Department of Transportation: state highway rights-of-way: broadband: fiber optic cables.
- AB-1550 - Greenhouse gases: investment plan: disadvantaged communities.
- AB-1553 - Savings plans: qualified ABLE program.
- AB-1554 - Powdered alcohol.
- AB-1557 - School facilities: use by nonprofit youth organizations: recreational youth sports leagues.
- AB-1558 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1559 - State Board of Equalization: returns and payment: extension: disaster.
- AB-1563 - Victim’s compensation: claims: appeal.
- AB-1564 - Emergency services: wireless 911 calls: routing.
- AB-1567 - Before and after school programs: enrollment: fees: homeless and foster youth: snacks or meals.
- AB-1568 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- AB-1570 - Collectibles: sale of autographed memorabilia.
- AB-1577 - CalFood Program: CalFood Account.
- AB-1580 - Consumer credit reports: security freezes: protected consumer.
- AB-1592 - Autonomous vehicles: pilot project.
- AB-1593 - Pupil attendance: excused absences: naturalization ceremony.
- AB-1597 - County jails: performance milestone credits.
- AB-1602 - Education.
- AB-1603 - Public social services omnibus.
- AB-1606 - Developmental services.
- AB-1607 - Medi-Cal: hospitals: quality assurance fee.
- AB-1613 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1618 - Mental health services.
- AB-1622 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1623 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1624 - Education.
- AB-1625 - Human services.
- AB-1627 - State employment: memorandum of understanding: Bargaining Unit 7.
- AB-1628 - No Place Like Home Program: financing.
- AB-1630 - State employment.
- AB-1637 - Energy: greenhouse gas reduction.
- AB-1639 - Pupil health: The Eric Paredes Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Act.
- AB-1645 - Mortgage guaranty insurance.
- AB-1650 - Real estate licensees: advertisements.
- AB-1651 - Public Utilities Commission: contracts.
- AB-1654 - Student safety: crime reporting.
- AB-1658 - Happy Homestead Cemetery District: nonresident burial.
- AB-1660 - Interscholastic athletics: California Interscholastic Federation: report.
- AB-1661 - Local government: sexual harassment prevention training and education.
- AB-1665 - Transactions and use taxes: County of Alameda, County of Contra Costa, and Contra Costa Transportation Authority.
- AB-1666 - Community facilities districts: reports.
- AB-1668 - Investigational drugs, biological products, and devices.
- AB-1669 - Displaced employees: service contracts: collection and transportation of solid waste.
- AB-1670 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1671 - Confidential communications: disclosure.
- AB-1676 - Employers: wage discrimination.
- AB-1677 - Vehicles: tour buses: safety inspections.
- AB-1678 - Provision of incident reports to victims.
- AB-1680 - Crimes: emergency personnel.
- AB-1682 - Settlement agreements: sexual offenses.
- AB-1684 - Civil actions: human trafficking.
- AB-1685 - Vehicular air pollution: zero-emission vehicles: civil penalties.
- AB-1687 - Customer records: age information: commercial online entertainment employment service providers.
- AB-1688 - Dependent children: out-of-county placement: notice.
- AB-1690 - Community colleges: part-time, temporary employees.
- AB-1692 - County employees’ retirement: Contra Costa County.
- AB-1693 - Claims against the state: payment.
- AB-1695 - Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
- AB-1696 - Medi-Cal: tobacco cessation services.
- AB-1697 - Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program.
- AB-1700 - Trusts: Notice of proposed action by trustee.
- AB-1701 - State claims.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesBottleRock Presents Announces Concerts and Festival AftershowsNAPA, Calif. -- BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival's sixth installment on May 25 - 27, 2018 in downtown Napa
Mesa Verde Country Top 5 Winter Experiences in Southwest ColoradoCortez, Colo. - Mesa Verde Country in Southwest Colorado is a great winter destination. The area boasts mountains, sunshine and everything travelers need for the perfect cold-weather getaway
BottleRock Presents Vines & VibesNapa, CA, - BottleRock Napa Valley presents Vines & Vibes, the fourth annual Do It For The Love Benefit Dinner and Concert on Thursday, May 24, 2018, on the rooftop of the Archer Hotel
2018 Lexus GX570 remains luxurious SUVRoseville, CA,- What most drivers will like about the 2018 Lexus LX570 is the combination of gracious around-town capability and its ability to go off-road in rugged winter conditions
Tree Harvest Cannabis Festival Cancelled, Fall Dates PossibleWoodland, CA- The cannabis themed Tree Harvest Festival scheduled for April 20- 22, 2018 has been cancelled due to a municipality withdrawing authorization
Roseville Gas Prices Ease SlightlyRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville have eased slightly this past week despite the strong upward trend and anticipation of prices pushing toward the $4 gallon mark
Roseville City School District to Share $400,000 Grant(Roseville, CA) - Roseville City School District (RCSD) is poised to be the recipient of $400,000, all aimed to benefit its middle school students through
Kay U. Brooks presented with Don Poole AwardSacramento, CA,- Attorney Kay U. Brooks of Weintraub Tobin was recently awarded the Sacramento Region Community Foundation's prestigious Don Poole Award for her significant contributions
Arson Damage at Margaret Azevedo Park in RocklinRocklin, CA,- On February 17th 2018 at about 10:38 PM, Rocklin Police Officers responded to Margret Azevedo Park in the report of a play structure on fire
Roseville City School District Honors Teachers of the Year(Roseville, CA) - The Roseville City School District (RCSD) recently announced their Teachers of the Year. Heidi Polewaczyk and Michael Larsen have been selected
Roseville Gas Prices Throttling HigherRoseville, CA- A quick look around Roseville had motorists noticing gas prices trending upward. Prices in Roseville have pushed past the $3 mark
IHOP Pancake Drive-thru Benefits UC Davis Children's Hospital(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) - On Monday, Feb. 26, pancake lovers can drive through, eat their fill of short-stack pancakes and make a donation to support sick and injured children at UC Davis Children's Hospital
NEWS: In Case You Missed It