New California Laws 2017 (Part 12)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 12 includes 100 new laws including student safety, greenhouse gas reduction, forensic testing, privacy, Medi-Cal, state employment and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 12
- AB-1452 - Certificated employees: personnel files: expungement: egregious misconduct.
- AB-1461 - Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.
- AB-1465 - Driver’s licenses.
- AB-1471 - Business entities: filings.
- AB-1475 - Sexual assault response team.
- AB-1482 - Climate adaptation.
- AB-1492 - Forensic testing: DNA samples.
- AB-1494 - Voting: marked ballots.
- AB-1496 - Methane emissions.
- AB-1500 - State highways: relinquishment: Route 75.
- AB-1504 - Elections: all-mailed ballot elections: pilot project.
- AB-1506 - Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act of 2004.
- AB-1509 - Employer liability.
- AB-1511 - Firearms: lending.
- AB-1512 - Insurance: notice of lapse.
- AB-1513 - Employment: workers’ compensation and piece-rate compensation.
- AB-1514 - Employment Development Department: training benefits: reports.
- AB-1515 - Insurance.
- AB-1516 - Housing.
- AB-1517 - Business.
- AB-1519 - Judiciary omnibus: family support.
- AB-1521 - Disability access: construction-related accessibility claims.
- AB-1524 - Electricity: energy crisis litigation.
- AB-1525 - Electrical restructuring.
- AB-1527 - Fish and wildlife.
- AB-1528 - Public resources.
- AB-1531 - State Water Resources Control Board.
- AB-1532 - Local government: omnibus.
- AB-1533 - Infrastructure financing.
- AB-1534 - Assessment analyst: certification.
- AB-1535 - Elections.
- AB-1536 - Elections.
- AB-1537 - Small Business Financial Assistance Act of 2013: reports.
- AB-1538 - Educational equity: sex equity in education: federal Title IX.
- AB-1540 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1541 - Privacy: personal information.
- AB-1544 - Political Reform Act of 1974: behested payments.
- AB-1546 - Vital records.
- AB-1549 - Department of Transportation: state highway rights-of-way: broadband: fiber optic cables.
- AB-1550 - Greenhouse gases: investment plan: disadvantaged communities.
- AB-1553 - Savings plans: qualified ABLE program.
- AB-1554 - Powdered alcohol.
- AB-1557 - School facilities: use by nonprofit youth organizations: recreational youth sports leagues.
- AB-1558 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1559 - State Board of Equalization: returns and payment: extension: disaster.
- AB-1563 - Victim’s compensation: claims: appeal.
- AB-1564 - Emergency services: wireless 911 calls: routing.
- AB-1567 - Before and after school programs: enrollment: fees: homeless and foster youth: snacks or meals.
- AB-1568 - Medi-Cal: demonstration project.
- AB-1570 - Collectibles: sale of autographed memorabilia.
- AB-1577 - CalFood Program: CalFood Account.
- AB-1580 - Consumer credit reports: security freezes: protected consumer.
- AB-1592 - Autonomous vehicles: pilot project.
- AB-1593 - Pupil attendance: excused absences: naturalization ceremony.
- AB-1597 - County jails: performance milestone credits.
- AB-1602 - Education.
- AB-1603 - Public social services omnibus.
- AB-1606 - Developmental services.
- AB-1607 - Medi-Cal: hospitals: quality assurance fee.
- AB-1613 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1618 - Mental health services.
- AB-1622 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1623 - Budget Act of 2016.
- AB-1624 - Education.
- AB-1625 - Human services.
- AB-1627 - State employment: memorandum of understanding: Bargaining Unit 7.
- AB-1628 - No Place Like Home Program: financing.
- AB-1630 - State employment.
- AB-1637 - Energy: greenhouse gas reduction.
- AB-1639 - Pupil health: The Eric Paredes Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Act.
- AB-1645 - Mortgage guaranty insurance.
- AB-1650 - Real estate licensees: advertisements.
- AB-1651 - Public Utilities Commission: contracts.
- AB-1654 - Student safety: crime reporting.
- AB-1658 - Happy Homestead Cemetery District: nonresident burial.
- AB-1660 - Interscholastic athletics: California Interscholastic Federation: report.
- AB-1661 - Local government: sexual harassment prevention training and education.
- AB-1665 - Transactions and use taxes: County of Alameda, County of Contra Costa, and Contra Costa Transportation Authority.
- AB-1666 - Community facilities districts: reports.
- AB-1668 - Investigational drugs, biological products, and devices.
- AB-1669 - Displaced employees: service contracts: collection and transportation of solid waste.
- AB-1670 - Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
- AB-1671 - Confidential communications: disclosure.
- AB-1676 - Employers: wage discrimination.
- AB-1677 - Vehicles: tour buses: safety inspections.
- AB-1678 - Provision of incident reports to victims.
- AB-1680 - Crimes: emergency personnel.
- AB-1682 - Settlement agreements: sexual offenses.
- AB-1684 - Civil actions: human trafficking.
- AB-1685 - Vehicular air pollution: zero-emission vehicles: civil penalties.
- AB-1687 - Customer records: age information: commercial online entertainment employment service providers.
- AB-1688 - Dependent children: out-of-county placement: notice.
- AB-1690 - Community colleges: part-time, temporary employees.
- AB-1692 - County employees’ retirement: Contra Costa County.
- AB-1693 - Claims against the state: payment.
- AB-1695 - Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
- AB-1696 - Medi-Cal: tobacco cessation services.
- AB-1697 - Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program.
- AB-1700 - Trusts: Notice of proposed action by trustee.
- AB-1701 - State claims.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It