New California Laws 2017 (Part 13)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 13 includes 100 new laws including vicious dogs, human trafficking child care, falsifying evidence, debt collection, firearms, organic products and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 13
- AB-1702 - Juveniles: dependent children: reunification services.
- AB-1703 - Inmates: medical treatment.
- AB-1705 - Jails: searches.
- AB-1709 - Deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals.
- AB-1712 - Child care: contractors: digital signatures.
- AB-1716 - Lower American River Conservancy Program.
- AB-1719 - Pupil instruction: cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- AB-1722 - Limited liability companies: dissolution: cancellation of articles of organization.
- AB-1723 - Debt collection.
- AB-1726 - Data collection.
- AB-1732 - Single-user restrooms.
- AB-1734 - Mining claims: recording.
- AB-1735 - Dissolution of marriage: bifurcated judgment: service.
- AB-1741 - California College Promise Innovation Grant Program.
- AB-1744 - Sexual assault forensic medical evidence kit.
- AB-1747 - Food assistance: higher education students.
- AB-1748 - Pupils: pupil health: opioid antagonist.
- AB-1750 - Real property transactions: definitions.
- AB-1751 - Secondhand goods.
- AB-1755 - The Open and Transparent Water Data Act.
- AB-1757 - North County Transit District.
- AB-1761 - Human trafficking: victims: affirmative defense.
- AB-1765 - CaliforniaVolunteers: nonprofit public benefit corporation.
- AB-1767 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1769 - 911 emergency system: nuisance communications.
- AB-1773 - Local government renewable energy self-generation program.
- AB-1775 - Income taxes: returns: due dates.
- AB-1779 - Nonprobate transfers: revocable transfer on death deed.
- AB-1784 - State banks.
- AB-1785 - Vehicles: use of wireless electronic devices.
- AB-1786 - Horse racing: the California Standardbred Sires Stakes Program.
- AB-1787 - Open meetings: public comments: translation.
- AB-1789 - Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: School Supplies for Homeless Children Fund.
- AB-1793 - Contractors: license requirements: recovery actions.
- AB-1794 - Central Basin Municipal Water District.
- AB-1795 - Health care programs: cancer.
- AB-1797 - In-home supportive services: application.
- AB-1798 - Firearms: imitation firearms: gun-shaped phone cases.
- AB-1807 - Real estate licensees.
- AB-1808 - Minors: mental health treatment or counseling services.
- AB-1810 - California Seed Law: exclusions: noncommercial seed sharing.
- AB-1811 - Fertilizer: organic input material: registration: inspections.
- AB-1813 - High-Speed Rail Authority: membership.
- AB-1816 - Tulelake Irrigation District.
- AB-1817 - Solid waste: garbage and refuse disposal districts: board of directors.
- AB-1823 - California Cancer Clinical Trials Program.
- AB-1825 - Vicious dogs: definition.
- AB-1826 - Organic products.
- AB-1829 - Vessels: operation under the influence of alcohol or drugs: chemical testing.
- AB-1836 - Mental health: referral of conservatees.
- AB-1840 - State agencies: interns and student assistants: hiring preference.
- AB-1841 - Cybersecurity strategy incident response standards.
- AB-1842 - Water: pollution: fines.
- AB-1843 - Applicants for employment: criminal history.
- AB-1845 - Protected species: take: rough sculpin.
- AB-1847 - Earned Income Tax Credit Information Act: California Earned Income Tax Credit.
- AB-1849 - Foster youth: transition to independent living: health insurance coverage.
- AB-1850 - Educational services: permanent residents: foreign nationals.
- AB-1854 - Bail: attorney’s fees: forfeited bail.
- AB-1856 - Excise taxes: claim for refund: timely filed claims.
- AB-1858 - Automobile dismantling: task force.
- AB-1859 - Collateral recovery.
- AB-1863 - Medi-Cal: federally qualified health centers: rural health centers.
- AB-1867 - Evidence: judicial notice: official records of conviction.
- AB-1874 - Structural pest control.
- AB-1875 - State teachers’ retirement: option beneficiaries: trusts.
- AB-1887 - State government: discrimination: travel.
- AB-1889 - High-Speed Rail Authority: high-speed train operation.
- AB-1891 - School districts: special taxes: exemptions.
- AB-1894 - Food and agriculture: omnibus bill.
- AB-1899 - Insurance: production agents: license examinations.
- AB-1900 - San Pedro superior courthouse.
- AB-1901 - Taxation: cigarettes: unaffixed stamps.
- AB-1906 - Mental health: sexually violent predators.
- AB-1907 - Orange County Fair: sale of state property.
- AB-1909 - Falsifying evidence.
- AB-1911 - Dual status minors.
- AB-1914 - Public postsecondary education: academic materials: textbooks: access codes.
- AB-1917 - Mental health care professionals: qualifications.
- AB-1918 - Teacher credentialing: temporary certificates.
- AB-1919 - Local transportation authorities: bonds.
- AB-1920 - California Tax Credit Allocation Committee: low-income housing credit: fines.
- AB-1921 - Elections: vote by mail ballots.
- AB-1923 - Bioenergy feed-in tariff.
- AB-1924 - Privacy: electronic communications.
- AB-1926 - Public works: prevailing wage: apprentices.
- AB-1927 - Criminal procedure: notice to appear.
- AB-1928 - Water efficiency: landscape irrigation equipment.
- AB-1932 - Vehicles: motorcycle safety training.
- AB-1934 - Planning and zoning: development bonuses: mixed-use projects.
- AB-1937 - Electricity: procurement.
- AB-1941 - California Film Commission: membership and duties.
- AB-1943 - Parking: county transportation commissions.
- AB-1945 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-1953 - Peace officers: civilian complaints.
- AB-1954 - Health care coverage: reproductive health care services.
- AB-1958 - Forestry: timberlands: restoration and conservation forest management activities.
- AB-1960 - Vehicles: Basic Inspection of Terminals program.
- AB-1962 - Criminal proceedings: mental competence.
- AB-1963 - Common interest developments: construction defects.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News HeadlinesHoliday in the Hills on the Placer Wine Trail in DecemberRoseville, CA, - Come join us and help celebrate the holidays on the Placer Wine Trail to benefit Toys for Tots. Enjoy the holidays in Placer County
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Comes to Life at This EventSacramento, Calif. - Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday tale "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" will come to life at Fairytale Town's annual Winter Wonderland event.
California Bowl in Roseville November 24- 26Roseville, CA - Nov. 16, 2017 -One of the most competitive and exciting youth football tournaments on the west coast returns to Roseville over Thanksgiving weekend.
Kids with Disabilities to Get Help with Telemedicine Program (Sacramento, Calif.) - The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics has received a $2 million, five-year grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to fund a new telemedicine program
Gun Scare in Roseville at Woodcreek HighRoseville, CA, - Roseville Police find loaded handgun following alert from Woodcreek High Students.
Ford can 'Focus' on its futureRoseville, CA,- Not many people are probably aware, but the Ford Focus has been among the top-selling cars in the world, and even held the top spot in 2013.
$1.5 Million in Grants for Sacramento-area NonprofitsRoseville, CA,- Kaiser Permanente has awarded 52 grants totaling more than $1.5 million to local not-for-profit organizations, schools and public entities in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer counties.
Roseville Gas Prices Up 20 Percent Year from Last YearRoseville, CA,- Gas prices in Roseville ticked up slightly this past week. Following on the heels on California's $5 billion a year gas tax hike
Holiday Safety Tips by Roseville Police Dept.Roseville, CA,- The holiday season is a busy and festive time. While you're busy preparing, criminals are stepping up their efforts to increase their holiday haul.
Fishing Club Monthly Breakfast in AuburnThe Rooster Tails Fishing Club monthly breakfast will be held at the Auburn Elks Lodge at 195 Pine Street in Auburn on November 17
Placer County Regional Bikeway Plan UpdateAs Placer County experiences dramatic growth in population, new homes and businesses, the popularity of cycling grows at the same time
Orange is New Pink 5K Walk for Breast CancerOrange is the New Pink 5K Walk for Breast Cancer will take place Sunday, Dec. 3 at Mandarin Hill Orchards in Penryn
NEWS: In Case You Missed It