New California Laws 2017 (Part 13)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 13 includes 100 new laws including vicious dogs, human trafficking child care, falsifying evidence, debt collection, firearms, organic products and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 13
- AB-1702 - Juveniles: dependent children: reunification services.
- AB-1703 - Inmates: medical treatment.
- AB-1705 - Jails: searches.
- AB-1709 - Deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals.
- AB-1712 - Child care: contractors: digital signatures.
- AB-1716 - Lower American River Conservancy Program.
- AB-1719 - Pupil instruction: cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- AB-1722 - Limited liability companies: dissolution: cancellation of articles of organization.
- AB-1723 - Debt collection.
- AB-1726 - Data collection.
- AB-1732 - Single-user restrooms.
- AB-1734 - Mining claims: recording.
- AB-1735 - Dissolution of marriage: bifurcated judgment: service.
- AB-1741 - California College Promise Innovation Grant Program.
- AB-1744 - Sexual assault forensic medical evidence kit.
- AB-1747 - Food assistance: higher education students.
- AB-1748 - Pupils: pupil health: opioid antagonist.
- AB-1750 - Real property transactions: definitions.
- AB-1751 - Secondhand goods.
- AB-1755 - The Open and Transparent Water Data Act.
- AB-1757 - North County Transit District.
- AB-1761 - Human trafficking: victims: affirmative defense.
- AB-1765 - CaliforniaVolunteers: nonprofit public benefit corporation.
- AB-1767 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1769 - 911 emergency system: nuisance communications.
- AB-1773 - Local government renewable energy self-generation program.
- AB-1775 - Income taxes: returns: due dates.
- AB-1779 - Nonprobate transfers: revocable transfer on death deed.
- AB-1784 - State banks.
- AB-1785 - Vehicles: use of wireless electronic devices.
- AB-1786 - Horse racing: the California Standardbred Sires Stakes Program.
- AB-1787 - Open meetings: public comments: translation.
- AB-1789 - Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: School Supplies for Homeless Children Fund.
- AB-1793 - Contractors: license requirements: recovery actions.
- AB-1794 - Central Basin Municipal Water District.
- AB-1795 - Health care programs: cancer.
- AB-1797 - In-home supportive services: application.
- AB-1798 - Firearms: imitation firearms: gun-shaped phone cases.
- AB-1807 - Real estate licensees.
- AB-1808 - Minors: mental health treatment or counseling services.
- AB-1810 - California Seed Law: exclusions: noncommercial seed sharing.
- AB-1811 - Fertilizer: organic input material: registration: inspections.
- AB-1813 - High-Speed Rail Authority: membership.
- AB-1816 - Tulelake Irrigation District.
- AB-1817 - Solid waste: garbage and refuse disposal districts: board of directors.
- AB-1823 - California Cancer Clinical Trials Program.
- AB-1825 - Vicious dogs: definition.
- AB-1826 - Organic products.
- AB-1829 - Vessels: operation under the influence of alcohol or drugs: chemical testing.
- AB-1836 - Mental health: referral of conservatees.
- AB-1840 - State agencies: interns and student assistants: hiring preference.
- AB-1841 - Cybersecurity strategy incident response standards.
- AB-1842 - Water: pollution: fines.
- AB-1843 - Applicants for employment: criminal history.
- AB-1845 - Protected species: take: rough sculpin.
- AB-1847 - Earned Income Tax Credit Information Act: California Earned Income Tax Credit.
- AB-1849 - Foster youth: transition to independent living: health insurance coverage.
- AB-1850 - Educational services: permanent residents: foreign nationals.
- AB-1854 - Bail: attorney’s fees: forfeited bail.
- AB-1856 - Excise taxes: claim for refund: timely filed claims.
- AB-1858 - Automobile dismantling: task force.
- AB-1859 - Collateral recovery.
- AB-1863 - Medi-Cal: federally qualified health centers: rural health centers.
- AB-1867 - Evidence: judicial notice: official records of conviction.
- AB-1874 - Structural pest control.
- AB-1875 - State teachers’ retirement: option beneficiaries: trusts.
- AB-1887 - State government: discrimination: travel.
- AB-1889 - High-Speed Rail Authority: high-speed train operation.
- AB-1891 - School districts: special taxes: exemptions.
- AB-1894 - Food and agriculture: omnibus bill.
- AB-1899 - Insurance: production agents: license examinations.
- AB-1900 - San Pedro superior courthouse.
- AB-1901 - Taxation: cigarettes: unaffixed stamps.
- AB-1906 - Mental health: sexually violent predators.
- AB-1907 - Orange County Fair: sale of state property.
- AB-1909 - Falsifying evidence.
- AB-1911 - Dual status minors.
- AB-1914 - Public postsecondary education: academic materials: textbooks: access codes.
- AB-1917 - Mental health care professionals: qualifications.
- AB-1918 - Teacher credentialing: temporary certificates.
- AB-1919 - Local transportation authorities: bonds.
- AB-1920 - California Tax Credit Allocation Committee: low-income housing credit: fines.
- AB-1921 - Elections: vote by mail ballots.
- AB-1923 - Bioenergy feed-in tariff.
- AB-1924 - Privacy: electronic communications.
- AB-1926 - Public works: prevailing wage: apprentices.
- AB-1927 - Criminal procedure: notice to appear.
- AB-1928 - Water efficiency: landscape irrigation equipment.
- AB-1932 - Vehicles: motorcycle safety training.
- AB-1934 - Planning and zoning: development bonuses: mixed-use projects.
- AB-1937 - Electricity: procurement.
- AB-1941 - California Film Commission: membership and duties.
- AB-1943 - Parking: county transportation commissions.
- AB-1945 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-1953 - Peace officers: civilian complaints.
- AB-1954 - Health care coverage: reproductive health care services.
- AB-1958 - Forestry: timberlands: restoration and conservation forest management activities.
- AB-1960 - Vehicles: Basic Inspection of Terminals program.
- AB-1962 - Criminal proceedings: mental competence.
- AB-1963 - Common interest developments: construction defects.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$866 Million Budget for Placer County ApprovedThe Placer County Board of Supervisors has approved the county's final 2017-18 budget of $866.2 million, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous
Free Dementia Training on Sept. 27 for Families of Loved Ones Roseville, CA- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's disease is expected to triple - from five million today to more than 16 million by 2050 - unless a cure is found
Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk October 8thSacramento, CA - Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2017 Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk
Roseville City School District partners with Tommy Apostolos FundRoseville, Calif. - Accidents happen, which is why local nonprofit, Tommy Apostolos Fund, is launching its newest program, "Kids' Care Kits."
Sacramento Metro Chamber Small Business Development Center UpdatesSACRAMENTO, CA - In less than three years after assisting its first client in December 2014, the Sacramento Metro Chamber's Capital Region Small Business Development Center
Recovery Happens Event in Auburn September 23Auburn, CA- This annual event celebrates people recovering from substance use or mental health concerns, highlighting their success stories
New Social Host Ordinance in AuburnAUBURN, Calif. - The Auburn City Council unanimously passed a civil social host ordinance during their city council meeting.
Versatile Hyundai Ioniq: Has EV and Hybrid modeRoseville, CA - Anyone interested in purchasing the all-new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq better be proficient at decision making
Roseville Gas Price Hikes Slow Heading into AutumnRoseville, CA- Coming off recent upticks in prices, Roseville area residents have seen prices remain relatively stable this past week.
WJU Baseball adds experience and leadership to staffROCKLIN, Calif. - William Jessup head baseball coach Jake McKinley is pleased to introduce the new coaching staff for the Warriors, bringing years of experience and leadership
Roseville Club to Host Tennis Sectional ChampionshipRoseville, CA - The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Northern California Adult 55+ Tennis Sectional Championship will be arriving on Sept. 21-24
Our Most Vulnerable Residents: Expanding Medical Care & HousingThe Placer County Board of Supervisors recently approved two new components of the Whole Person Care pilot program: a medical respite unit that will provide interim care for at-risk clients leaving the hospital, along with a new agreement to purchase housing units
NEWS: In Case You Missed It