New California Laws 2017 (Part 13)
Roseville, CA - New California laws for 2017. Part 13 includes 100 new laws including vicious dogs, human trafficking child care, falsifying evidence, debt collection, firearms, organic products and much more.
Check back daily for the latest California's new laws that may impact you or your business.
New California Laws 2017 - Part 13
- AB-1702 - Juveniles: dependent children: reunification services.
- AB-1703 - Inmates: medical treatment.
- AB-1705 - Jails: searches.
- AB-1709 - Deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals.
- AB-1712 - Child care: contractors: digital signatures.
- AB-1716 - Lower American River Conservancy Program.
- AB-1719 - Pupil instruction: cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- AB-1722 - Limited liability companies: dissolution: cancellation of articles of organization.
- AB-1723 - Debt collection.
- AB-1726 - Data collection.
- AB-1732 - Single-user restrooms.
- AB-1734 - Mining claims: recording.
- AB-1735 - Dissolution of marriage: bifurcated judgment: service.
- AB-1741 - California College Promise Innovation Grant Program.
- AB-1744 - Sexual assault forensic medical evidence kit.
- AB-1747 - Food assistance: higher education students.
- AB-1748 - Pupils: pupil health: opioid antagonist.
- AB-1750 - Real property transactions: definitions.
- AB-1751 - Secondhand goods.
- AB-1755 - The Open and Transparent Water Data Act.
- AB-1757 - North County Transit District.
- AB-1761 - Human trafficking: victims: affirmative defense.
- AB-1765 - CaliforniaVolunteers: nonprofit public benefit corporation.
- AB-1767 - Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- AB-1769 - 911 emergency system: nuisance communications.
- AB-1773 - Local government renewable energy self-generation program.
- AB-1775 - Income taxes: returns: due dates.
- AB-1779 - Nonprobate transfers: revocable transfer on death deed.
- AB-1784 - State banks.
- AB-1785 - Vehicles: use of wireless electronic devices.
- AB-1786 - Horse racing: the California Standardbred Sires Stakes Program.
- AB-1787 - Open meetings: public comments: translation.
- AB-1789 - Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: School Supplies for Homeless Children Fund.
- AB-1793 - Contractors: license requirements: recovery actions.
- AB-1794 - Central Basin Municipal Water District.
- AB-1795 - Health care programs: cancer.
- AB-1797 - In-home supportive services: application.
- AB-1798 - Firearms: imitation firearms: gun-shaped phone cases.
- AB-1807 - Real estate licensees.
- AB-1808 - Minors: mental health treatment or counseling services.
- AB-1810 - California Seed Law: exclusions: noncommercial seed sharing.
- AB-1811 - Fertilizer: organic input material: registration: inspections.
- AB-1813 - High-Speed Rail Authority: membership.
- AB-1816 - Tulelake Irrigation District.
- AB-1817 - Solid waste: garbage and refuse disposal districts: board of directors.
- AB-1823 - California Cancer Clinical Trials Program.
- AB-1825 - Vicious dogs: definition.
- AB-1826 - Organic products.
- AB-1829 - Vessels: operation under the influence of alcohol or drugs: chemical testing.
- AB-1836 - Mental health: referral of conservatees.
- AB-1840 - State agencies: interns and student assistants: hiring preference.
- AB-1841 - Cybersecurity strategy incident response standards.
- AB-1842 - Water: pollution: fines.
- AB-1843 - Applicants for employment: criminal history.
- AB-1845 - Protected species: take: rough sculpin.
- AB-1847 - Earned Income Tax Credit Information Act: California Earned Income Tax Credit.
- AB-1849 - Foster youth: transition to independent living: health insurance coverage.
- AB-1850 - Educational services: permanent residents: foreign nationals.
- AB-1854 - Bail: attorney’s fees: forfeited bail.
- AB-1856 - Excise taxes: claim for refund: timely filed claims.
- AB-1858 - Automobile dismantling: task force.
- AB-1859 - Collateral recovery.
- AB-1863 - Medi-Cal: federally qualified health centers: rural health centers.
- AB-1867 - Evidence: judicial notice: official records of conviction.
- AB-1874 - Structural pest control.
- AB-1875 - State teachers’ retirement: option beneficiaries: trusts.
- AB-1887 - State government: discrimination: travel.
- AB-1889 - High-Speed Rail Authority: high-speed train operation.
- AB-1891 - School districts: special taxes: exemptions.
- AB-1894 - Food and agriculture: omnibus bill.
- AB-1899 - Insurance: production agents: license examinations.
- AB-1900 - San Pedro superior courthouse.
- AB-1901 - Taxation: cigarettes: unaffixed stamps.
- AB-1906 - Mental health: sexually violent predators.
- AB-1907 - Orange County Fair: sale of state property.
- AB-1909 - Falsifying evidence.
- AB-1911 - Dual status minors.
- AB-1914 - Public postsecondary education: academic materials: textbooks: access codes.
- AB-1917 - Mental health care professionals: qualifications.
- AB-1918 - Teacher credentialing: temporary certificates.
- AB-1919 - Local transportation authorities: bonds.
- AB-1920 - California Tax Credit Allocation Committee: low-income housing credit: fines.
- AB-1921 - Elections: vote by mail ballots.
- AB-1923 - Bioenergy feed-in tariff.
- AB-1924 - Privacy: electronic communications.
- AB-1926 - Public works: prevailing wage: apprentices.
- AB-1927 - Criminal procedure: notice to appear.
- AB-1928 - Water efficiency: landscape irrigation equipment.
- AB-1932 - Vehicles: motorcycle safety training.
- AB-1934 - Planning and zoning: development bonuses: mixed-use projects.
- AB-1937 - Electricity: procurement.
- AB-1941 - California Film Commission: membership and duties.
- AB-1943 - Parking: county transportation commissions.
- AB-1945 - Juveniles: sealing of records.
- AB-1953 - Peace officers: civilian complaints.
- AB-1954 - Health care coverage: reproductive health care services.
- AB-1958 - Forestry: timberlands: restoration and conservation forest management activities.
- AB-1960 - Vehicles: Basic Inspection of Terminals program.
- AB-1962 - Criminal proceedings: mental competence.
- AB-1963 - Common interest developments: construction defects.
Stay up to date, don't miss a segment. Follow the entire series online at: New California Laws for 2017
Pet Care | Real Estate | Restaurants | Tech | View All | * Add/Upgrade Business
Placer County News Headlines$150,000 Kaiser Permanente Grant Targets Heart Attacks and StrokesAUBURN, CA - Chapa-De Indian Health is honored to receive a $150,000 grant from Kaiser Permanente, which will work to expand Kaiser Permanente's
Rocklin Charts Course for Defunct Sunset Whitney Golf Space The Rocklin City Council is scheduled to consider an opportunity proposed for the former Sunset Whitney Golf Course land at the March 28 Council Meeting.
Spring Eggstravaganza April 15-16 at Fairytale TownSacramento, Calif. - Celebrate spring with egg hunts, puppet shows, hands-on activities and more at Fairytale Town's annual Spring Eggstravaganza
Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts FairEl Dorado Hills, CA - The Assistance League of Sierra Foothills presents their 8th annual Gardens of the Hills Fundraiser Tour and Crafts Fair
Carmel Valley: Land of Honey, Wine & ArtCarmel Valley, CA- Just a short scenic drive inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea lies a delightful little village tucked in the hills that sometimes and undeservedly gets overlooked by travelers in favor of its more popular coastal neighbors.
Roseville Moose Lodge Charity Golf Tournament May 20thRoseville, CA- The Roseville Moose Lodge will be holding its second annual charity golf tournament Saturday, May 20 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club in Rocklin
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation welcomes new president and board memberAuburn - Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation announces the appointment of a new board president, Robert Frew and board member, Suzi deFosset.
Lincoln MKZ: Luxury sedan has lots to offerRoseville, CA- We test drove the 2017 Lincoln MKZ recently for a week and came away impressed.
Corky's Corner: Golden Age Mic Pre 73 ReviewRoseville, CA- If you have a budget or bedroom studio and you are looking for a Neve type Pre amp look no further. The Golden Age Pre is for you.
Roseville Gas Prices Cool as Warmer Temps Move InRoseville, CA- Gas prices in Roseville experienced a slight dip this past week. That's good news as the forecast shows warmer spring weather finally returning to Northern California
American Sign Language Bicentennial Celebration at WJUROCKLIN, Calif., - William Jessup University's American Sign Language (ASL) club will host "ASL Day for All" on Saturday, April 8 at 9:30 a.m. at the growing university
Chicago the TRIBUTE to play Opera House Saloon in Roseville(ROSEVILLE, CA) - Chicago the TRIBUTE, a 9-piece tribute to the band with the horns and hits will be playing the Opera House Saloon Roseville on Thursday, March 30
NEWS: In Case You Missed It